Servers overloaded?

red101

I should have earlier had a closer look into the data 😄. Finally it seems that indeed nothing has changed, and that this ~0.5 MB compressed data took so long to load was just as the server/bandwidth was generally overloaded. A little after I was writing, I also started to have long waiting times on town page, sometimes it stuck half loading and never really finished, needed a few reloads. In the meantime, it seems to have close to normalise.

However, sending 12 MB of data on every page load (even when compressed) seems totally insane to me. Only a tiny fraction of this is really used for the league table, most could be loaded on demand, in a more compact and minimised form, and much could be completely omitted. The load on demand would mean some API to load e.g. per-player data. With preconnect hints, the additional requests could be kept cheap/fast. But for your (and other) scripts it is of course easier if everything is available without any additional request. But if such inefficient data transfer is common across the game, then I start to understand why we always face these performance issues, while such type of game should usually be happy with a cheap VPS within free traffic limits.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thinking 2

On 1/16/2024 at 3:50 PM, Der DinX said:

particulary collecting income from girls

I have to be careful with this & weigh whether or not to use kkobans/Kkgold, because this can get so pc-resource-heavy it'll cause a browser or OS crash, or go super slow taking too much time.  Lately i've been making the choice to either spend the 12 KKobans/KKgold, or wait till after reset so i'll have more time.

Well, I must say all the games are slow as f*** these days.

Ok, I installed rena's sim, which makes leagues and other affected sites a bit slower.
But even when I disable that script, all servers have massive problems responding.

Not sure if there are any issues on my side as well, but the games have never been so slow in all my time playing.

At the moemnt I have problem in the season.

When I want to use  x10 Button to fight 10 times at once I get only the "The Server didn't answer properly. Please try again. (Err HH_I error) and the carrot.

When I use a single fight, than my kisses will decrease but I get t he error from above and the fight will not start. When I reload the page ( I have no other chance), then I have the same oponents in the season, so the fight didn't even start in the backround and my kisses are decreased as i did the fight.

The reaction time is actual very poor to say it friendly.

And because now is an myth girl event the reaction time is even slower.

I have to say it like it is, I'm sorry, but it's a shame that absolutely nothing is being done about this poor server performance, even though there should actually be money from the Koban purchases.

And the season isn't the only place in the game where I have such poor performance problems.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss