[January 18th, 2024] KC - Alt. Anita

• bolitho76 changed the title to [January 18th, 2024] KC - Alt. Anita

Finished her just now using just natural regen and the kisses from 2 labyrinth runs. 
I guess there isn't much need to stockpile kisses anymore for these events now that we're getting all these extras every 2 days.

(Might be different of you're lower level and only get 2 kisses per medium/hard opponent in the labyrinth instead of the 3 higher levels get)

• Like 1

image.png

From League I got 17 shards out of 8 drops. For the remaining 83 shards I needed 41 Kisses from natural regen and a full bar, 45 Kisses from the PoV and 72 Kisses from Labyrinth rewards - so 168 in total. I haven't touched the Kisses from the LR, the new PoV and the Season.

• GG 2

Yes, the labyrinth is helping a lot with other events of the game, especially with Kinky Cumpetition and Path of Atraction, villain fight in classic and legendary days, and advancing faster in season.

The best addition to the game in years. I just hope that devs won't ruin it by fixing the bugs too much (yes, I am thinking of Defeat Medication the most powerful one now) and throwing a heap of new roles into it.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, jelom said:

I just hope that devs won't ruin it by fixing the bugs too much (yes, I am thinking of Defeat Medication the most powerful one now) and throwing a heap of new roles into it.

Hehe, while it would be bad if they fixed defeat medication only, if they fixed all bugs, the Laby would be MUCH easier, trust me. Alone the false stats mapping would more than outweigh it. The protective bubble would be also a pretty strong defensive relic, the (now) missing per-line AP boni etc. I understand your worries, but just want to make clear that nothing must prevent KK from fixing these bugs ASAP.

• Like 1

this is the 2nd time I have completed a KC girl (with kisses from natural regen, lab, season and like 15 kisses from ME/PoV), most of them exist in a limbo of 40-50 shards and waste most of my SM rotations so good to know that at least this one won't

• Like 1
  • GG 2