[February 14th, 2024] DP - Sex Duelists

bolitho76

I recognize this artist's style, for sure. Certainly not one of the Greats, but still pretty good with a consistent output that has its own charm. I'd describe it as roughly halfway between the cartoon-y tendencies of Toon Dude and a more openly manga-influenced straightforward style. It's not what I prefer either (I'm much more into semi-realistic and very expressive stuff like Venus, New Dude or of course Ben used to churn out). But it's still quite solid and enjoyable in its own right.

It's not like they have enough of the Greats left to handle all of the events, not even all of the M6s and L5s. With Ben and Venus gone, they only have Toon Dude (when he's not overworked and can actually give us his best) and New Dude who really stand out in the current roster.

This is neither of them. I don't think this artist handled L5s before, mostly 3 stars, but no specific example comes to mind. I'll have to browse my harem a bit to find some. Although this will have to wait a bit.

---

Damn, I forgot DP costs so many kobans. Between this and Radka's revival (at minimum), I'll need to be very careful not to spread myself too thin this month.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

I'm pretty sure we had L5's from them already, unless Itsuri, Lihua or Millie are made by someone else? My eye is not as keen as yours so I might be missing some distinction in their art style

Good news btw, based on the previews it's possible that Rozana has 5 unique scenes

Sadly Chiyo has still only 2 but it's nice to see some progress on that matter

• Thanks 1

You never know... Will I go out of my way to grab the MPx3s? Nah (especially since in my situation they're worth a lot less, as I have no girl left to get from MP... unless when "Pachinko 2.0" happens they convert to something better for me, maybe). Can I still reach 2k points on this reward track in the next two and a half days even without really trying? Sure.

image.png

Tasks are so unpredictable and they vary so much in annoyance difficulty. I mean, I had a "spend cash" one that I thought was for 200M, but no it was for 200k! As in a single spin of GPx1 was already way more than needed to complete it. ^^ That's crazy fast and easy. And then there are tasks like "burn 248 kobans on market refreshes", "claim 10 daily missions again!", "spend 150 gems again!" (always followed by "do a couple of awakenings", of course ^^), "Win 30 fights in Season" (always followed by "earn a bunch of Mojo", obviously ^^) or "do 10 Pantheon fights again!" and more, which are all kinds of pain in the ass....

Funnily enough, for once that I had actually held on to almost all of my "10 random shards" rewards from HA along with unclaimed girls on Season specially for the pesky "Gain 50 shards" and/or "Get a new girl" tasks... I got exactly one of each in total (so far). And I was already far enough on the DP reward track itself that just claiming Chiyo was enough for both. ^^

• GG 2

The saved rewards made this event less painful, and just by freezing all game tasks and normal luck with DP tasks  put me in the way to the objective of event tomorrow (1000 points is the realistic end because I am not going to keep playing out of my way for 2000 points for a meager Mythic x3 orb)

• Like 2

The end of the suffering...

image.png.9a4fbd7952ba315e0509d667dfd4737d.png

I was also really busy at work for the last 3 days so I lost a lot of natural regen because of it...
Contrary to veterans, my MyP pool is far from empty (And I'm still lacking some 5 stars girls from it) so these 3xMyP orbs are valuable to me so I suffered a bit more.

HA claimable shards and laby (for gain XP tasks) clearly helps a lot.

Edit: Spent 216 kobans on skipping the "refresh market" task (3 times x 72 kobans).

Edited by mdnoria
Extra kobans cost
  • Like 3
  • Hug 2

Done. A rather "pleasant" run, never was I blocked by the usual PoP/Get shards/Open daily chest/Restock the market, so I consider myself lucky.

84 kobans spend on restocking the market (figured it was more interesting than replacing for 72 )

I hope they never start reviving old DP, once every two month is more than enough.

Capturedcran2024-02-18010528.png.a8f82b188e4d8b31cc383934ad564841.png

• Like 1
  • GG 2