Scaling Labyrinth

The 4th floor is the hardest one in normal mode, so not surprising that you loose there more Girls than in the other 3.

I don't know your situation and how far your Girls are leveled, but it seems that your Girls are to weak for the normal mode or that you had a bad selection of relics.

Mod-hat on:

I moved your Thread to Q&A after it's surely not a bug.

All of the 140 girls are on Level 750. From the 140 girs are 106 5*girls and 28 girls are 6* (Mythisch). Strangely enough that the opposing girls stayed by 100% in this one fight.

• Surprised :O 1

Some Teams lost I would call a normal bad streak that can appear, but 120 and the opponent team is full healed... Well, my runs in normal mode are between 20 and 120 Girls lost (test-server runs to more than 75% with not full leveld Girls, some 3* between).

Had you started with your strongest Girls? Had the opponent a greater amount of submissiv Girls in his team? What relics had you choosen?

You can have bacd luck and fight against a team that has a submissive girl with skill 5 unlocked that heals 20% of damage of all girls every 4-5 turns. If your girls cannot make more than 20% damage in those turns then the opponent team is virtually invulnerable because of the healing and you end losing.

There is an interesting question that arises if you have one girl with 100% duck relics, because then that girl is also invulnerable, and no one can defeat the other.

24 minutes ago, jelom said:

There is an interesting question that arises if you have one girl with 100% duck relics, because then that girl is also invulnerable, and no one can defeat the other.

If I remember the description of the Duck Relic correct the girl would take damage from skills damage, so there is a chance that the duck girl can be defeated, but, yes, a real Duck-master is really hard to beat.

Ok. thx. I take the relicts in order of mythic -> legendär -> ... (and i think, these relicts are always aktiv). The power of my teams were between 6,8M to 7,4M and the opponent team were 9,6M. Like you said, if the opponent girls are submissive girls, this can be the explanation. Thanks.

There is a rather big topic about the Lab in the general discussion with a lot of interesting informations, which relics are better than other, just taking the highest ranked one is not always the best choice, the girls skills matter too and I don't think the Lab explains that very well, just the general Each Element has its own special trigger skill to be used in the battle.

The results can be very different and I still think the game design should mitigate the RNG here, but that's a far bigger topic.

Thanks for the tip.

But i think there must something wrong. I'm on start at floor 4 with opponent teams red (power=9.8) or yelow (power=8.15), my strongest team has the power of 7.4

But there is somethin strange. In the yelow team is a identical girl (heavenly Venus) like in my team. Both girls are on level 750 and my girl has all equipments with level 10 and max skills. The opponent girl has a mana at the start of 34 with increase of 22. But my girl has at start only 22 an an increase of 20. As i observe, the opponent team get faster cure as i can damage them.
For this reason it is impossible to win and i think there must be something wrong with the scaling of the opponent.

55 minutes ago, JZ1804 said:

Thanks for the tip.

But i think there must something wrong. I'm on start at floor 4 with opponent teams red (power=9.8) or yelow (power=8.15), my strongest team has the power of 7.4

But there is somethin strange. In the yelow team is a identical girl (heavenly Venus) like in my team. Both girls are on level 750 and my girl has all equipments with level 10 and max skills. The opponent girl has a mana at the start of 34 with increase of 22. But my girl has at start only 22 an an increase of 20. As i observe, the opponent team get faster cure as i can damage them.
For this reason it is impossible to win and i think there must be something wrong with the scaling of the opponent.

The mana regen is based on the girls stats.
Here you can see one of my girls, Golden Rabbi; She have 19 mana increase.
When I put a level 1 Luxury necklace on, her mana increase jumps to 20.

20mana.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ok. right. As i said, my girl, Heavenlyy Venus, is equipped with equipment of Level 10 (mytical) in all slots. Still has the same opponent girl higher values.

My avatar is on Level 541, the opponent avatar is on Level 666 ... is a bad scaling.

Edited by JZ1804

7 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

They can also use tier5 skills on *1 and *3 girls, something the player can not.

That is really an ugly move, it was not enough that the opponent level could be so high, but they also added more hurdles.

I really dislike when games cheat this way.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

29 minutes ago, jelom said:

That is really an ugly move, it was not enough that the opponent level could be so high, but they also added more hurdles.

I really dislike when games cheat this way.

Allways fun when in an rpg you are going to kill some evil mage, you expect some scrawny old man that can barely walk.
But when you come to his evil lair, it turns out this guy has been spending the last 42 months in the gym working out.
He has also been eating protein bars daily, resulting in him having 4 times more hp then your entire barbarian party....

Gotta love videogames.

• Haha 5