[April 18th, 2024] KC - Alt. Ithori

49 minutes ago, Alander said:

According to the table (I took it somewhere in the HentaiClicker thread), Ithori is taken according to the plot from the fourth chapter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1268A8JpvwhIEqru1cmKJlD2_aXUSR3nOmSYTv4FjL5g/edit#gid=1692639578

Everyone who reached it in the clicker should be given without a draw.

yes..just like it always is. (And that might take a while..just like always :P )

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

She should join my harem later today when she remembers she already is in it.

Edit: well she was playing real hard to get. She didn't join until 20 hours in

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 2

23 hours ago, Alander said:

According to the table (I took it somewhere in the HentaiClicker thread), Ithori is taken according to the plot from the fourth chapter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1268A8JpvwhIEqru1cmKJlD2_aXUSR3nOmSYTv4FjL5g/edit#gid=1692639578

Everyone who reached it in the clicker should be given without a draw.

So it seems there are 83 HentaiClicker girls. So far we had 75 3 star "Alt" girls in the game - some from KC, some from villains. Does this mean that there are only 8 HentiClicker girls remaining?

• Thinking 2

No. Some of the 75 Alt. Girls were not released in HCL at the time they stopped. They have added a good amount of not in HCL released Girls to HH until now and a good amount of the Girls who where active in HCL hasn't found their way to HH until now. I have a total of something around 120 potential Alt. Girls in mind.

• Surprised :O 2

I finally got her, but she didn't come easy.

I usually get them on the first day, when I'm entering this event with 150+ kisses. It was the case this time (about 150 kisses, it hindered me on the LR rankings), but I managed to grap her only now.

• GG 3

I got her but lost a lot of fights in seasons because of fighting defensive teams in seasons and not being this strong this week.

Also I noticed there are sub-brackets created since they changed how opponents are choosen in seasons (no more 2 times the same players since 1.5~2 months I would say).

On HH.com, there is as of writing :

• a 41k to 39k bracket with 22 players
  • a 32k to 29k bracket with 65 players
  • a 22k- bracket with the rest of the players (at least until 1000th player)

And once you are at the top of one of the bottom 2 brackets, you can't ever climb up and the gap only widens between these brackets because you are fighting people with less points than you and so you are only gaining a low amount of points.

I don't understand why they don't choose opponents from a window based on the ranking place (-20/+20 of your ranking for example) instead of points, it would not produce this. Why have something that look competitive if the competition is botched because of a bad algorithm.

• Like 4
  • GG 1

image.png

Got her.

Could gain 11 drops with 29 shards in League out of 96 fights. For the remaining 71 shards I needed in total 151 Kisses. I got them from natural regen, Labyrinth, Event Rewards and the 9 Kisses I started in the event with. The 50 Kisses from Season are untouched.

• GG 2