Drop rates still way low

Moons

The dark lord just reached level 30 meaning I have 200-ish battles with him (i think) still no event girl. It doesn't help that this event is only 7 days. The drop chance is so low. This will probably be the first event in which I won't get a drop from an event girl. feelsbadman

Edited by Arden
Math is hard
  • Sad 1

I guess I'm just having bad luck, but I haven't gotten nothing yet ant this event.

And the saddest part is that this was the revival event I was lucking for the most, and I'm going to be at the middle of a plain travel while the event ends, so I'm not going to be even able to make a last push with refills to get Val Abral. I guess bad luck somehow accumulates or something. :(

16 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

Yeah, I found the same, different troll though.  Because I had all three of Finalmecia's girls I went back to battle Bremen.  I had only one of his girls (Marina) before the patch update and it took over a hundred battles to get the next one (Stephanie).  I managed to get Cunegonde in Epic Pachinko before the patch.  I found in two out of three of my games where I've been able to battle Bremen that he has been the most reluctant to give up a girl.  Marina dropping first in this account was an aberration because she's otherwise been the hardest to get of any of Bremen's girls.  So I was in the odd position of having got all Finalmecia's girls before I got Bremen's.  It might have something to do with the fact that Plain of Rituals has been drawn out having not been completed and this gave me more of a chance to win all the girls off Finalmecia.  If I analysed it I'd probably find she's been just as reluctant to give up her girls as other trolls.

But I already had refills. I can't be always spending it. Thanks for answer btw.

13 hours ago, Damoncord said:

This morning I got Red Battler, Abrael and a purple flowers within 5 fights.

Congrats, maybe the devs looked into something for ya in secret or something.  At least you know the drops aren't broken, sad that it takes ya so long to get them though.

I know I read in patch notes boss drops are now separate but didn't think it would ever really matter much given most people will play one boss until they get a drop. But today I got 2 boss drops within 10 battle points it was pretty crazy. Had fought gruntt until he hit 65 and moved onto edward cause I needed money more than another member at the time. Got Vincente on my 3rd try and than switched back to Gruntt and got Buttler for my 6 tries later. I know they weren't event drop too as this was done on Gayharem and it doesn't currently have an event going on. Not having so much luck on hentai harem as Edwarda still hasn't dropped Abreal.

Drop rates definitely seem to be improved though, even if only by a small amount. Given before we were only guaranteed 1 a month. So far since the 7th(the drop change date), counting boss drops only not events, I've got 2 on hentai and 3 on gay.

I am pretty sure they lowered the droprates but just made it so it gets higher over time. This is day 6 out of 7 of an even and I have yet to drop the first event girl despite not having missed a point. The previous events I had both of them at latest around day 5.

1 hour ago, bernsai said:

I am pretty sure they lowered the droprates but just made it so it gets higher over time. This is day 6 out of 7 of an even and I have yet to drop the first event girl despite not having missed a point. The previous events I had both of them at latest around day 5.

Event girls always had a set drop rate also you have to understand the drop rate was already low so even if they increased it would not make much of a difference because you get less boss fights a day as before.

In the old system you got enough energy refills to do 72 boss battles a day and that was with them costs 2 instead of 1 combat point to fight a boss also if you knew a event was going to start the next day which was not hard to know if you read the forums or knew they started on the first work day of the month you could start the event with 20 combat points giving you 82 boss fights on the first day of the event instead of 72.

Your chance to get them now would be lower if you did the full amount of fights a day since even with a lower drop rate in the old system you almost got twice the boss fight a day if you did them all but people that barely played and only logged in to do 20 boss fights a day in the old system would get more fights a day so it really just punishes the people that put more hours into the game.

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Event girls always had a set drop rate also you have to understand the drop rate was already low so even if they increased it would not make much of a difference because you get less boss fights a day as before.

In the old system you got enough energy refills to do 72 boss battles a day and that was with them costs 2 instead of 1 combat point to fight a boss also if you knew a event was going to start the next day which was not hard to know if you read the forums or knew they started on the first work day of the month you could start the event with 20 combat points giving you 82 boss fights on the first day of the event instead of 72.

Your chance to get them now would be lower if you did the full amount of fights a day since even with a lower drop rate in the old system you almost got twice the boss fight a day if you did them all but people that barely played and only logged in to do 20 boss fights a day in the old system would get more fights a day so it really just punishes the people that put more hours into the game.

I understood that all. The thing is that either I am experiencing a statistical anomaly or the drop chance is lowered. After 6 days 0 girls or after 5 days 2 is a significant difference.

Hi,

Before the change you can try to get a girl in an event and you can get 1 or 2 if you dedicate all the event but right now i was trying all the event and i get nothing this is the worst, this will make me drop the game because i dont do any progres, the worst update

The drop rate for Event girls is definitely lower, so many people complaining about it, and I'm just adding to it. Nearly 3,000 Kobans worth of fights against Dark lord and still no Valentine Red Battler :/

Edited by Senpai-kun
Thought event girl was Val Juliette, it was Red Battler.

40 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

The drop rate for Event girls is definitely lower, so many people complaining about it, and I'm just adding to it. Nearly 3,000 Kobans worth of fights against Dark lord and still no Valentine Juliette :/

I am in the same boat as you mate. And she looks tasty as fuck so I really want her.

2 hours ago, Senpai-kun said:

The drop rate for Event girls is definitely lower, so many people complaining about it, and I'm just adding to it. Nearly 3,000 Kobans worth of fights against Dark lord and still no Valentine Juliette :/

Calling a girl with a wrong name never attracts them ;-) 

17 hours ago, Senpai-kun said:

The drop rate for Event girls is definitely lower, so many people complaining about it, and I'm just adding to it. Nearly 3,000 Kobans worth of fights against Dark lord and still no Valentine Red Battler :/

i dont now if his helps but most of the girls i got is around 2:30 in the morning i was battling edwarda for val abrael still nothing over 600 fights got two boss drops from edwarda so i had a couple of action points remaining thought i give dark lord a try had one more  boss drop with the dark lord acana got her first try and on the second lucky me got val red battler,still battling edwarda now she still has one more girl to drop and the event val abrael with is driving me nuts beacause i dont know if you need to have the original abrael before you can get val abreal,

20 hours ago, Senpai-kun said:

Same as you, since the last update, no new girl. It will be the first event without winning a girl. And not only event, even battling Edwarda (raised to 80 lvl) without winning any girl

12 minutes ago, unicorn33 said:

Same as you, since the last update, no new girl. It will be the first event without winning a girl. And not only event, even battling Edwarda (raised to 80 lvl) without winning any girl

Last day and still no girl for me either. First event where I don't get both of them. I am not even getting one.

4 hours ago, Takhoor said:

i dont now if his helps but most of the girls i got is around 2:30 in the morning i was battling edwarda for val abrael still nothing over 600 fights got two boss drops from edwarda so i had a couple of action points remaining thought i give dark lord a try had one more  boss drop with the dark lord acana got her first try and on the second lucky me got val red battler,still battling edwarda now she still has one more girl to drop and the event val abrael with is driving me nuts beacause i dont know if you need to have the original abrael before you can get val abreal,

You don't need the original, I can confirm since I got val Abreal 2 days ago and still haven't got the original.

I got val abrael at the very beginning of the event after only 15 fights, but no luck with val red battler (at least until now).

I was sure that i would be able to get both with a whole week for one girl, but man, this drop rate is really low even with event girls.

• Like 1

Looks like this will be the first event where i dont get both Event girls on my main account. Got Val Abrael on day 3 and been grinding Dark lord for Val Red Battler since then with no luck. Luckily for me tho that i have already got Val Red Battler on day 2 on my second account (not reached Edwarda on there yet so no Val Abrael) so looks like my plan for next events is to farm 1 boss on main and the other Event girl boss on my second account and hope to get both that way before going for the other once the first one drops. That way i think i have more chance at both even if they not on same account.