Patch Notes - 07/03/18 Feedback

Greetingz

Patch-Notes-transp.png

Battle

• Overall rework of the battle team change interface : this will make it way easier to understand any changes within your battle team and make it easier to change it

Change team.png

Harem

• Jennie and Fairy are getting their 4 & 5 grades

General

• Some minor interface changes are done in the energy and combativity refill pop-ups
  • In these pop-ups, a random girl of your harem will welcome every time you open them (This talks about the energy refill and stamina refill popups)

Please keep it civil and on topic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GREAT!!! I have been wondering when Jennie and Fairy would get their 4th and 5th stars. as for the other ad ons. We shall see. Hopefully they will not be as bad as the battle point gain per 30 min downgrade you gave us previously.

Please change the battle point time regen to 20 minutes.

Please fix the ability for people with lower stats to beat out stronger opponents. an Opponent with every single stat less that mine including their crit should not be able to crit more often than me to give them a win.

Please do something about the girl droprates. I have unsuccesfully dropped grunts last girl. I have been trying for months.

Edited by Dragonmx6
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, PainPL said:

Cosmetic changes i like it. But you could do something about lower stats beating people with higher stats thx to more crits they get in battle

Lower stats beating higher stats, simply means that the lower stats either critted more often or had bonus damage cause of speciality. Aside of that nothing special. But thats what this patch is about :)

• Thinking 1

Bunny: I also know that you have a ton of affection for Jennie and Fairy and they will definitely show even more of their love.

Actually I don't have any affection left after Samane sucked me dry, heh.

35000 affection to upgrade to 5 Star is a brutal 14,5 million expenditure. The CG payment is another brutal 19,4 million expenditure.

And I have no idea where I'm supposed to get 2 x 14 million and 2 x 19 million for Jennie and Fairie. It's going to take a million years. That's if I'm lucky enough to get them to 4 star so I can work on 5 star xD

• Like 4

Just now, Dragonmx6 said:

GREAT!!! I have been wondering when Jennie and Fairy would get their 4th and 5th stars. as for the other ad ons. We shall see. Hopefully they will not be as bad as the battle point gain per 30 min downgrade you gave us previously. Please change the battle point time regen to 20 minutes.

You name the 30 refill for combat as bad. Thats not true, droprates got doubled cause of lessening out on the fights. Hence making it more effective in the current system duo higher rates. You however still need to hit that % chance. But thats a different patch :) And thats a suggestion, not the right place for it.

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Fiel said:

And I have no idea where I'm supposed to get 2 x 14 million and 2 x 19 million for Jennie and Fairie. It's going to take a million years. That's if I'm lucky enough to get them to 4 star so I can work on 5 star xD

Actually you get get over a million a day at lvl 100

Just now, Fiel said:

I'm almost level 189 and not seeing it. I must be doing something wrong I guess.

I'll give you that. You have to cash almost each and every harem money as soon as it comes available. Though cashing every 1/2 hour will get you a long way. Besides most don't care about PvP. If you average about 16K/ hour - not counting gifts - there alone is about 300K. This all, of course, only if you have no life besides Harem Heroes. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Shidou said:
  • Some minor interface changes are done in the energy and combativity refill pop-ups
  • In these pop-ups, a random girl of your harem will welcome every time you open them

So where will the Link girl go, and are we finally getting her?

8 minutes ago, Cite said:

Can you allow us to change the displayed pose in the new battle team change interface?

It's an idea in the works,  I believe. However nothing more I can tell about that, aside of "Thats not part of feedback about this thread, it's a suggestion ;) "

2 minutes ago, Shidou said:

It's an idea in the works,  I believe. However nothing more I can tell about that, aside of "Thats not part of feedback about this thread, it's a suggestion ;) "

It is part of the feedback, since I'm asking if the change facilitates the pose swapping. If they redesigned it without it in mind, then it probably would take extra work to implement.

1 minute ago, Cite said:

It is part of the feedback, since I'm asking if the change facilitates the pose swapping. If they redesigned it without it in mind, then it probably would take extra work to implement.

The patch will only contain visual information to explain itself better. Avatar poses do not need to be changed for information, hence it's not an addiction in this patch.

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

lot of ppl were waiting for 5 star fairy. so dont understand why u complain about the costs again. there other 5 stars were not really cheaper. ok they take a while but these r girls for the battle team and so ofc u need to invest some time for them.

for me its more the constant increases in costs while income gets lowered. I've gone from having every girls affection maxed out to having 6 girls at 1 or 2 stars. on top of that I haven't even started upgrading Samane to 5th star since I only just finished Abrael and Naomi, and now we also need to constantly upgrade stats, equipment and the levels of all our girls or lose out on half the income. I doubt I will ever get to see these new 5 star additions, or the 3 stars of any girls I get from now till the game ends unless there is an increase in income, and that's the whole purpose of playing for me. PvP isn't fun or interesting so it's all about the artwork of the girls and the story.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

for me its more the constant increases in costs while income gets lowered. I've gone from having every girls affection maxed out to having 6 girls at 1 or 2 stars. on top of that I haven't even started upgrading Samane to 5th star since I only just finished Abrael and Naomi, and now we also need to constantly upgrade stats, equipment and the levels of all our girls or lose out on half the income. I doubt I will ever get to see these new 5 star additions, or the 3 stars of any girls I get from now till the game ends unless there is an increase in income, and that's the whole purpose of playing for me. PvP isn't fun or interesting so it's all about the artwork of the girls and the story.

I've heard rumours of girls being able to get affection by fighting in the future. If you maxed all out you'd surely be pissed. In which case be thankfull for new stars on girls which you can use  in that way.

1 minute ago, Asherandai said:

Edit: by the way... what exactly do those green bowl boosters do? I've never seen any difference when I use them...

Not the right place to ask, but compare the picture's shown in the item distription with your battle stats and it's answered itself.