Patch Notes - 07/03/18 Feedback

Greetingz

Her face should be there in the rewards at the bottom of the pre-battle screen if you haven't gotten her yet (will be alternating with other girls if there is more than one available but you can hover over them to see them all). I play on the pc... So, I'm not aware if the interface is different on other devices but I assume it isn't.

But all of this is actually off topic since this is a feedback topic so I wouldn't be surprised if we get moderated again.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MarcusV said:

Her face should be there in the rewards at the bottom of the pre-battle screen if you haven't gotten her yet (will be alternating with other girls if there is more than one available but you can hover over them to see them all). I play on the pc... So, I'm not aware if the interface is different on other devices but I assume it isn't.

But all of this is actually off topic since this is a feedback topic so I wouldn't be surprised if we get moderated again.

i got or won the pachinko, all the girls from gruntt and dark lord, so i only have these 2 to get but gruntt is 1 level to max stat and i started him on the starter level

Il y a 13 heures, Kuradur a dit :

2. - Are we EVER going to get a return of seeing the potential effects of a item from the market BEFORE we purchase it, or are we just SOL on that?

You can already see the effects of any given item by just keeping pressing on it in the store.

I really like how clean this interface looks and I will definitely enjoy it. However I don't think it will have any effect on making things easier for the "new players." You doubled the amount of girls shown in the box, which could be confusing to some. In my opinion, the stats are smaller and feel out of the way. We are dealing with people that use 5* Bunny in the first slot no matter what class they are and this is going on in the ranks 6k. If changes are taking place in making team building easier, I strongly recommend;

•Allowing to view what exactly each stat does

•What stat/girl is needed for the class you are playing

•Going into more details on the whole Alpha, Beta, Omega thing. (It's basically just add three of the same icon your class is)

I know we have tutorials on battling in the early second and third chapter, but somehow it doesn't get through peoples heads. Even going over my own thoughts, I hardly doubt they will work as well, but something else needs to happen. I hope you give at least some of this into consideration and I hope I provided a little of good feedback on something I don't have yet.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 11:30 AM, dirty harry said:

Actually you get get over a million a day at lvl 100

there is a way to get more but it will take some time you need to the current world boss and fight her i got her to level 200 and im able to get 5k each fill so if you add that to the girls im able to get about 2mil a day

2 hours ago, jacktim said:

there is a way to get more but it will take some time you need to the current world boss and fight her i got her to level 200 and im able to get 5k each fill so if you add that to the girls im able to get about 2mil a day

I assume that doesn't apply during events, when in order to get the latest girls, you have to fight weaker bosses. In fact that's usually when I run out of money.

As for the update, I do have a question: does that change to the Harem screen actually mean that more than 5 girls will be visible at one time when collecting money? Because that would be a dream come true for me.  Part of the reason I don't earn as much money as I used to is that I get tired of having to scroll and click repeatedly to get it all. Which is all the more reason why these 5 star girls just don't excite me the way they used to. You would think, with all these girls in a harem, at least one could serve as treasurer and collect the money for you, regularly, without prompting. Perhaps at the cost of taking her own cut from the collection, if need be. My highest earner makes about 9300, and my overall total is around 100,000, so I'd happily double her pay if she'd hand all that to me. 

It's nice that more girls are getting 5 stars, but frankly, with as expensive as that tends to be? I'd much rather just see their new art in the wiki for free. And really,  I sort of have to, since I certainly can't afford to pay to see them all yet.

I know this is sounding more like a suggestion and less like a comment on the update, but this is pretty much my reaction every time an update has new ways to spend more money, and no increased convenience in terms of earning or collecting money.

8 hours ago, GarfEild said:

I assume that doesn't apply during events, when in order to get the latest girls, you have to fight weaker bosses. In fact that's usually when I run out of money.

As for the update, I do have a question: does that change to the Harem screen actually mean that more than 5 girls will be visible at one time when collecting money? Because that would be a dream come true for me.  Part of the reason I don't earn as much money as I used to is that I get tired of having to scroll and click repeatedly to get it all. Which is all the more reason why these 5 star girls just don't excite me the way they used to. You would think, with all these girls in a harem, at least one could serve as treasurer and collect the money for you, regularly, without prompting. Perhaps at the cost of taking her own cut from the collection, if need be. My highest earner makes about 9300, and my overall total is around 100,000, so I'd happily double her pay if she'd hand all that to me. 

It's nice that more girls are getting 5 stars, but frankly, with as expensive as that tends to be? I'd much rather just see their new art in the wiki for free. And really,  I sort of have to, since I certainly can't afford to pay to see them all yet.

I know this is sounding more like a suggestion and less like a comment on the update, but this is pretty much my reaction every time an update has new ways to spend more money, and no increased convenience in terms of earning or collecting money.

didn't check yet i am just happy i got all the girls form te lastest boss had to get her to freaking level 208 so that was a pain and it not applying to events but the leveling up stystem did make it way easier for me to get those

Cosmetic changes are good and all, but I hope there will be some adjusting to the economy of the game.

With the new arena/boss system we got less money and more "money sinks" to worry about, and the fact that we do get 2 events/month recently accentuated the feel.

• Like 1

i agree. the new 5 stars r the only good points. but useless changes which dont have any effect to the game r not worth to mentioned it. priority should more go to the new arena system or the next scroll or other content which develops the game but not something like showing a girl when u refill energy. nobody really cares about that, so only waste of time where the devs could have done more important things.

My one issue with the new Change/Validate Team is you cannot simply REMOVE one of the girls like we used to. At least, I've not tumbled on a method to do so.

This becomes a problem when you simply want to swap girls around the positions. For example, with my last upgrade of Samane, her stats called for her to move up from Omega to Alpha, shifting the Alpha to Beta and Beta to Omega. Unable to simply vacate a position, or even SWAP any two of the positions, I had to go through a painful method of changing out each girl with one of the harem until I finally got everyone where I wanted them.

To reiterate, had there been a way to simply VACATE a position or to SWAP girls between them would have made it easier and faster to change the battle line up.

ALSO, a suggestion: make it possible/allowable for a Battle Team to have LESS THAN THE THREE. Provide me the OPTION to go into battle with ONLY ONE or TWO girls. Hey, if I lose more battles, tis MY Choice, MY decision, and maybe even MY mistake…. But *IF* I have a girl completely Maxed, and my GEAR and Stats suitably combined and set, it would make for a great bit of grandstanding to beat others with a limited battle team. I've seen other games do this and it was always spectacular to watch a PC & only one hero beat out a Full Team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masters said:

My one issue with the new Change/Validate Team is you cannot simply REMOVE one of the girls like we used to. At least, I've not tumbled on a method to do so.

This becomes a problem when you simply want to swap girls around the positions. For example, with my last upgrade of Samane, her stats called for her to move up from Omega to Alpha, shifting the Alpha to Beta and Beta to Omega. Unable to simply vacate a position, or even SWAP any two of the positions, I had to go through a painful method of changing out each girl with one of the harem until I finally got everyone where I wanted them.

To reiterate, had there been a way to simply VACATE a position or to SWAP girls between them would have made it easier and faster to change the battle line up.

ALSO, a suggestion: make it possible/allowable for a Battle Team to have LESS THAN THE THREE. Provide me the OPTION to go into battle with ONLY ONE or TWO girls. Hey, if I lose more battles, tis MY Choice, MY decision, and maybe even MY mistake…. But *IF* I have a girl completely Maxed, and my GEAR and Stats suitably combined and set, it would make for a great bit of grandstanding to beat others with a limited battle team. I've seen other games do this and it was always spectacular to watch a PC & only one hero beat out a Full Team.

It does take about the same amount of clicks to rotate a team as before.
Before you had to remove the girls (3 clicks) and then put them in in the new order (3 clicks).
(I take alpha as selected girl = more forward than the other two):
Replace your Alpha with any girl from the list (1), select your Beta girl (2), click on the Alpha girl from the list (3), select you Omega girl (4), click on your Beta girl from the list (5), select your Alpha position (6), click on the Omega girl in the list (7).
But I agree with you, this is not a great way when you want to rotate your team around.
A swap button would be great.

• Like 1

I remember some time ago that the 5 star girls were supposed to cap after your 20th girl...

Right now, Abrael and Samane are girls #30 and 40, respectively, but Samane's price to upgrade is still higher than Abrael. Shouldn't it have capped or something? I don't even have Fairy yet and I don't even see how I'll ever get the cash to get Jennie/Noemy to 5 stars even when they are only my 13/17th girls (unless I do literally nothing with my money except for save it for probably weeks)

I've been thinking for a long time that the prices to upgrade 4 and 5 stars are way too high, I understand it's supposed to scale but damn it's really really really pricey...

23 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

I remember some time ago that the 5 star girls were supposed to cap after your 20th girl...

Right now, Abrael and Samane are girls #30 and 40, respectively, but Samane's price to upgrade is still higher than Abrael. Shouldn't it have capped or something? I don't even have Fairy yet and I don't even see how I'll ever get the cash to get Jennie/Noemy to 5 stars even when they are only my 13/17th girls (unless I do literally nothing with my money except for save it for probably weeks)

I've been thinking for a long time that the prices to upgrade 4 and 5 stars are way too high, I understand it's supposed to scale but damn it's really really really pricey...

they are capped though.
you have to give an additional 14k affection for star 4 and after that an additional 35k for star 5.
the fact that the total is different, is because the first three stars aren't capped until girl 100.
so when I go with Abraël #30 and Samane #40:
for the first three stars you needed a total of 30x215=6450 affection for Abraël and a total of 8600 affection for Samane.
on top of those amounts you will need an additional 14000 affection for star 4, so the total affection is 20450 for Abraël and 22600 for Samane.
for the 5-star affection levels you need to add 35000 to that.

In response to 

• Jennie and Fairy are getting their 4 & 5 grades

There doesn't seem to be enough money to upgrade them.

I'm basing the costs off the girls I have now that I can't afford to upgrade. 

I need about 70 days worth of income to buy the affection items and pay for scenes.

That means not a dime spent on gear, upgrading anyone I might get from an event, upgrading anyone from a world troll drop, increasing level with books, etc... for months.

Just to pay for the affection scenes would be roughly $200 in Kobans. That would only reduce the money needed by about half.   

I think you have restricted money too much.  

Something that would help 

1. Rewards from daily quests and PVP of items be closer to what is available in the market.  When you "win" in PVP and get a common item but only Epic and Legendary are available in the market what you have gotten is basically nothing. 

It's like being given a dollar or two in a birthday card from an elderly relative that doesn't understand a dollar or two doesn't really buy anything any more. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2018 at 2:07 AM, drvmedia said:

Great cosmetic changes. Hope you guys remember about 503 error as well

I think I know why the 503 error. The patch that started it all seems to be incompatible with the Windows 7 version of Internet Explorer. I started using Opera to log in and presto!... no more 503 errors. It also eliminated an error I was getting in the new battle team interface.

6 hours ago, LotsaPoppa said:

I think I know why the 503 error. The patch that started it all seems to be incompatible with the Windows 7 version of Internet Explorer. I started using Opera to log in and presto!... no more 503 errors. It also eliminated an error I was getting in the new battle team interface.

I’m using Safari browser on iPhone. Tried Opera Mini app and it doesn’t even run :-)

Edited by drvmedia

Greetings!
Just wanted to point out, yes it is related to the topic, that there is no option to unselect all of the girls and leave the "main character" as a single member of the battle as there was before. So on that notice just wanted to ask to add some possibility (besides selecting the Alpha/Beta/Omega girl and then exchange for another), maybe like check-box that enables to leave that girls place in the team empty, if someone wishes to "uncheck" all of the girls and just leave main character to battle, for example to increase the probability of winning the girl from a "WorldTroll" who has a lower level then their main character in the game.
Thank You for new patches!

On 3/7/2018 at 6:46 PM, Chthugha said:

they are capped though.
you have to give an additional 14k affection for star 4 and after that an additional 35k for star 5.
the fact that the total is different, is because the first three stars aren't capped until girl 100.
so when I go with Abraël #30 and Samane #40:
for the first three stars you needed a total of 30x215=6450 affection for Abraël and a total of 8600 affection for Samane.
on top of those amounts you will need an additional 14000 affection for star 4, so the total affection is 20450 for Abraël and 22600 for Samane.
for the 5-star affection levels you need to add 35000 to that.

Ah, I understand what you're saying. I didn't realize their 1-3 star prices are still the same and the 4 and 5 only are capped. My Abrael and Samane are only at their 2 stars right now, so I haven't seen the price of the 4 and 5.

And I'm using a plug-in that I found from the wiki that tells me their affection rates according to their number in my harem and it showed Abrael at 79,950 to max and Samane at 106,000 to max. It's still a lot but at least the end goal is 55,450 and 57,600 for Samane.

Thank you for the help!

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

34 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Ah, I understand what you're saying. I didn't realize their 1-3 star prices are still the same and the 4 and 5 only are capped. My Abrael and Samane are only at their 2 stars right now, so I haven't seen the price of the 4 and 5.

And I'm using a plug-in that I found from the wiki that tells me their affection rates according to their number in my harem and it showed Abrael at 79,950 to max and Samane at 106,000 to max. It's still a lot but at least the end goal is 55,450 and 57,600 for Samane.

Thank you for the help!

No problem. I made the same mistake as you initially xD

That tool has not been updated, unfortunately. The guy who created it, has not been seen for a while now (not since end of october).

On 3/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, Dragonmx6 said:

GREAT!!! I have been wondering when Jennie and Fairy would get their 4th and 5th stars. as for the other ad ons. We shall see. Hopefully they will not be as bad as the battle point gain per 30 min downgrade you gave us previously.

Please change the battle point time regen to 20 minutes.

Please fix the ability for people with lower stats to beat out stronger opponents. an Opponent with every single stat less that mine including their crit should not be able to crit more often than me to give them a win.

Please do something about the girl droprates. I have unsuccesfully dropped grunts last girl. I have been trying for months.

I've been out of the game for about a month and a half and was getting noticeable increases to drop rates after the patch in early February (at least one girl dropped in the time it took me to rack up the wins to have the troll increase its level). Now I've spent every battle point on Ninja and haven't gotten the special girl for the current event. This shows a significant decrease to what it was before the mentioned patch. Is this a bug for the special event girls that will be fixed, was the patch meant to not affect event girls, or are you just going to be called crazy?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Tristelune said:

You can already see the effects of any given item by just keeping pressing on it in the store.

I beg to differ, not using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11 you can't.