Patch Notes - 07/03/18 Feedback

Greetingz

7 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

for me its more the constant increases in costs while income gets lowered. I've gone from having every girls affection maxed out to having 6 girls at 1 or 2 stars. on top of that I haven't even started upgrading Samane to 5th star since I only just finished Abrael and Naomi, and now we also need to constantly upgrade stats, equipment and the levels of all our girls or lose out on half the income. I doubt I will ever get to see these new 5 star additions, or the 3 stars of any girls I get from now till the game ends unless there is an increase in income, and that's the whole purpose of playing for me. PvP isn't fun or interesting so it's all about the artwork of the girls and the story.

there is no time limit so dont see there any problem. u can do it now or in 6 month. u have all the time u want

5 Stars girls:

Hardcore   : Bunny, Ankyo.   New: Fairy

Charm       : Juliette, Princess Noemy, Abrael.  New: Jenny

Know how : Red Battler, Princess Agate, Samane

Not an equal distibution i'd say (Just a thought)

• Like 1

People please note, that the point of this thread is to gather feedback about this patch. It's not live but you can discuss the potential features. 
This place is not for your suggestions or "please fix this and that". 

Pleas keep it on topic!

1 minute ago, Shidou said:

Not the right place to ask, but compare the picture's shown in the item distription with your battle stats and it's answered itself.

No it doesn't. It says it improves ego, but nothing changes battle-wise. Attack. defence, stamina, and excitement are the same with or without the item. I've been looking at it since the update that forced PvP on us.

2 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

No it doesn't. It says it improves ego, but nothing changes battle-wise. Attack. defence, stamina, and excitement are the same with or without the item. I've been looking at it since the update that forced PvP on us.

l3ydYIO.png

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

there is no time limit so dont see there any problem. u can do it now or in 6 month. u have all the time u want

in 6 months there will be many more girls. every month brings the introduction of a minimum 3 new girls (assuming you play regularly and don't miss event drops or missions), plus another 2-3 for the revival events, plus the 1 girl per month regular boss girl drop, plus pachinko girls... I'm not saying they should stop bringing out new girls, just that income needs to reflect the costs better. Costs went up and income went down, its basic maths.

• Like 5

I wonder if this is going to be as wonderful as the several other changes that have been made recently ? It’s not like some of the changes already made have worsened People’s ranks from what they should be, it’s not like as much as 32 Mojos are knocked off anyone if they lose an Arena Battle and/or they lose getting 26,5 thousand in a Boss Fight that by all rights they really won even though that one should have been awarded, not punished. After all none of that happens because no one on here wins by merely paying real money to beat others and the Arena and the Boss areas aren’t currently rigged. This instead is a Site that’s a shining example of what all Fremium Sites without Whales and Wallet Warriors should be. The Tooth Fairy is real after all.

Edited by Itssotight
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Since you answer off topic can you show the battle screen with the blue ego highlighted as well?

Just do it yourself, that was the last time I allowed it. Not that hard to compare :) 

Please keep it on topic of the current patch notes :) 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Just do it yourself, that was the last time I allowed it. Not that hard to compare :) 

Please keep it on topic of the current patch notes :) 

Can't as of yet. Boosters are full. Besides, this is not the place to do it and I don't know if there is a topic where it is appropriate. I would create one if I was sure someone other than players would visit it.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Shidou said:

You name the 30 refill for combat as bad. Thats not true, droprates got doubled cause of lessening out on the fights. Hence making it more effective in the current system duo higher rates. You however still need to hit that % chance. But thats a different patch :) And thats a suggestion, not the right place for it.

i wonder where that information comes from. this statement will probably revive the whining about droprates so you better edit it to "droprates got adjusted".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Can't as of yet. Boosters are full. Besides, this is not the place to do it and I don't know if there is a topic where it is appropriate. I would create one if I was sure someone other than players would visit it.

Just create a thread asking it in general discussion, people always reply, and I might even do it.  I won't cause it's not the correct place :) 

1 minute ago, SpikeTiger said:

can matchmaking be adjusted so that more comparable people are shown? as well as the Mojo and XP calculations? similar to how it was previously?

Matchmaking simply puts you against people around your level. If you have difficulty fighting them simply level girls, increase stats, or change speciality thats benefitial for you. But please, if you make a suggestion keep it in the correct thread. Not this one.

This should make charm more competitive at lower levels, as well... Since newer players don't have access to many decent charm girls for battle teams. Jennie should become a staple for newer charm players; assuming her stats increase with her new grades.

4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Back on topic:

I like the extra scenes with the girls,THX.

Will the cost for affection for these girls be as if they were newly aquired or be as if they had had five stars all along?

The cost of the girls that go for 5* depend on the X spot the girl went into your harem. The price and affection are capped at the 20th girl slot. So for example if you had Abreal as 26th and Fairy as 45th. The price of Abreal was the same as a 20th 4* & 5* was. That also means Fairy woud be the same price as that too.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Back on topic:

I like the extra scenes with the girls,THX.

Will the cost for affection for these girls be as if they were newly aquired or be as if they had had five stars all along?

HH affection under 20th slot

star 1: girl number x 15 affection & girl number x 3150 money
star 2: girl number x 65 affection & girl number x 6750 money
star 3: girl number x 215 affection & girl number x 18000 money
star 4: girl number x 915 affection & girl number x 135000 money
star 5: girl number x 2665 affection & girl number x 968000 money

Girls number can be seen at gift or books market (under the girls image)

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

lot of ppl were waiting for 5 star fairy. so dont understand why u complain about the costs again. there other 5 stars were not really cheaper. ok they take a while but these r girls for the battle team and so ofc u need to invest some time for them.

I'm actually looking forward to Jennie's two CGs the most. She's a super hottie, and the chapter called "Jennie’s kidnapping" was my favourite in the game so far.

Jennie getting "corrupted" and Finalmelcia getting manhandled by the dragon + the main character clicks all the right buttons for me.

Shidou, you have the patience of a saint putting up with people here.

As for the update, I'm not too excited about two Shaggers getting their stars, but it's a good thing overall.  I am keen on the combat being simpler to understand- it vexes me how opponents in the arena tend to lead with Bunny regardless of what their specialty actually is, and this should sort it out.

2 minutes ago, Haile said:

Shidou, you have the patience of a saint putting up with people here.

As for the update, I'm not too excited about two Shaggers getting their stars, but it's a good thing overall.  I am keen on the combat being simpler to understand- it vexes me how opponents in the arena tend to lead with Bunny regardless of what their specialty actually is, and this should sort it out.

I doubt people that have Bunny as main, even tho they're not shagger. Don't play PvP / don't care enough about PvP / stopped playing the game.
The patch gives a Lover 5* and a shagger 5*. Sadly no 5* shagger girls.