Greetingz

41 minutes ago, U.C said:

HH affection under 20th slot

star 1: girl number x 15 affection & girl number x 3150 money
star 2: girl number x 65 affection & girl number x 6750 money
star 3: girl number x 215 affection & girl number x 18000 money
star 4: girl number x 915 affection & girl number x 135000 money
star 5: girl number x 2665 affection & girl number x 968000 money

Girls number can be seen at gift or books market (under the girls image)

I don't think this is true for 3* girls. they don't look capped for affection.

28.thumb.PNG.e1c9a3ead156f1e4f6150ca66f898537.PNG29.thumb.PNG.dfe005498744c0420c3b0699ae3dedea.PNG

2 minutes ago, OverHeated said:

Terribly sorry in advance if I'm wrong, and what I'm about to say has absolutely nothing to do with this.

He mentionned:

under 20th slot

And in your case that's above 20. Maybe that's why.

That's the point. According to him They're capped at lvl 20. Which ,as you can see, they're not.

16 minutes ago, Shidou said:

I doubt people that have Bunny as main, even tho they're not shagger. Don't play PvP / don't care enough about PvP / stopped playing the game.
The patch gives a Lover 5* and a shagger 5*. Sadly no 5* shagger girls. 

I know level 50 isn't that high, but there are still a surprising amount of Bunny mains at this level. I just beat a level 58 who had nearly 1000 more points in all three stats because he was an expert with a bunny main... So, I still had slightly more damage and ego. If he just switched his Princess Agate or Red Battler into his main slot, I probably wouldn't have been able to win.

2 minutes ago, MarcusV said:

I know level 50 isn't that high, but there are still a surprising amount of Bunny mains at this level. I just beat a level 58 who had nearly 1000 more points in all three stats because he was an expert with a bunny main... So, I still had slightly more damage and ego. If he just switched his Princess Agate or Red Battler into his main slot, I probably wouldn't have been able to win.

Some are sleepers and haven't played or changed for months

The point he is making is that PLAYERS who have Bunny as their Alpha DON'T CARE ABOUT PvP. If you pull me as a PvP opponent, you'll facing someone who don't care about that match…

I'm Know-how, I just this weekend tried demoting Bunny from Alpha to Omega (her Know-how is higher than the rest of the girls I have remaining) on a trial basis. But I only do this for whenever I *do* bother with PvP, (since it's free and I'm hanging about for something else anyway…) but for boss battles? Don't care so long as I continue to win.

On the topic of this update (and I appreciate the sidebar Shidou) there really isn't much to talk about.

The battle team interface changes don't appear to solve the problem, only delay it from >16 girls to >36 girls. I can see no option for sorting the girls by type or stats, so the issues still remain. It doesn't look like the devs have thought it through very well, or listened to any of the feedback.

The new 5 stars are an issue of income which I've already mentioned.

And a few minor cosmetic changes... which are nice but not really worth a discussion.

Overall I've been very disappointed with the quality of these updates. None of the existing issues have been addressed, old issues have been exacerbated, and new issues have arisen. I'm praying for some big "final" update to this sequence that will actually be good and address the problems that so many have listed for a long time now as well as the newly created problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it's as you said nothing to talk about, then simply let the thread die out. That allows a easy read for the devs, and it prevents unnessery talk in here. If you want to discuss about something else you can create a thread in general discussion.  :) Please understand that 

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Thx for the warning. It's much appreciated.B|

I just wish it had come after I had finished typing my reply. I'm a slow typer... :/

On topic: I get Asherandai's complaint about income. Given how it takes ridiculous amounts of real time to recuperate the investment of upgrading a single girl. (Hold your horses I'm not starting an argument... just do the math... each girl takes quite a bit of time to pay for herself...) However, from a pvp balance perspective, I think another 5 star lover was sorely needed (shagger not so much but whatever Edit: actually I take that back... a late game 5 star shagger is needed.. hopefully they tweak her stats as well).

Edited by MarcusV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

When will this Pact be active ?

- I cant see anything of this .. - Do I miss anything ?

- Please let me know why .. or when I this Pact will be active ..

wednesday... it's in the title of the patch notes

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1

It's always good to have more 5* girls, so thanks for that.

However, I also assume that getting stars for those new girls is also getting more expensive. That's going to be problematic for many players. Especially in the light of reduced fights per day, through that lowered cash rewards from bosses and  a little too random nature with PvP rewards. So, my question is, could you guys consider increasing harem girls money input?

As some of the girls gives rather low amount of money compared to how much money you need these days. The worst ones being Edna and Stephanie. Both of them are boss girl drops, yet they both give under 1k money per every drop at 3* (Edna 995 and Stephanie 889). That seems a little too low. So, boosting these two money input to ~ +1k would be nice and shouldn't require too much of a work.

Another small suggestion would be making harem money collecting koban free. That change would make sense and would make things much more player friendly (especially as scrolling harem list function isn't the best designed atm).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

It's always good to have more 5* girls, so thanks for that.

However, I also assume that getting stars for those new girls is also getting more expensive. That's going to be problematic for many players. Especially in the light of reduced fights per day, through that lowered cash rewards from bosses and  a little too random nature with PvP rewards. So, my question is, could you guys consider increasing harem girls money input?

As some of the girls gives rather low amount of money compared to how much money you need these days. The worst ones being Edna and Stephanie. Both of them are boss girl drops, yet they both give under 1k money per every drop at 3* (Edna 995 and Stephanie 889). That seems a little too low. So, boosting these two money input to ~ +1k would be nice and shouldn't require too much of a work.

Another small suggestion would be making harem money collecting koban free. That change would make sense and would make things much more player friendly (especially as scrolling harem list function isn't the best designed atm).

well, every 5-star girl with a position above 20, has a set amount of affection needed on top of the affection needed for star 3 (14k and 35k more), and the scenes also have a fixed cost above that position 20. so affection is capped.
depending on how far you are with the story; this system will actually bring most players more money than before, but yes in the beginning you lose out on money, because you still have to upgrade the villains.

your last suggestion is not going to happen. you can buy a collect all button without paying kobans in the shop. it gives kobans + free harem collect.
it's one of the more popular things people buy, so if they would do what you want, then they would shoot themselves in the foot.

Couple of questions on the new patch;

1. - Are we going lucky enough to see their battle stat numbers on the team assignment page so we can gauge who we want at a given time or are we stuck trying to remember which ones we want from another page?

2. - Are we EVER going to get a return of seeing the potential effects of a item from the market BEFORE we purchase it, or are we just SOL on that?

6 minutes ago, kenshiro said:

of topic about the patch. " are the girls even available from grunt and the dark lord?. i have been hitting grunt from day 1 and blew a moderate amount of koban and still didn't get the girl"

Yes they are. I got Pooky the 1st day from Dark Lord and Nicole the 3rd or 4th day from Gruntt.

image.png.d9e31cb7621317b3e75c5441738972fb.png