10x Pachinko Are 2+ girls possible?

Senpai-kun

You only get one from 10 times or no one would risk getting none from single games if that makes sense to you however It really should say that you only get 1 girl instead of 1 girl guaranteed because it makes it sound like you could get more than one but always get one.

• Thanks 1

if thats right then it wouldn´t make much sense. In the long run it is converging to 1 in 10 tries if you only do 1x E.P., and the price is also 10 times exactly. So 10x E.P. would be obsolete. Well, for short run, you feel better with a guarantee, I guess that´s your point. 10x should get cheaper, like 5000, analogous to the normal Pachinko.

Thanks, thought that was how it was but best to ask :D   

Really wish instead of getting a girl, you got a voucher, that you could exchange for a girl of your choice. It would mean I (and probably others) would be more likely to buy & spend Kobans on pachinko's if I knew I could get an event girl 100% if I spent 5k+

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

Really wish instead of getting a girl, you got a voucher, that you could exchange for a girl of your choice. It would mean I (and probably others) would be more likely to buy & spend Kobans on pachinko's if I knew I could get an event girl 100% if I spent 5k+

That is an excellent idea

On 3/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, Senpai-kun said:

OMG YEAH!!  Now that voucher idea would be really super awesome if that was possible to make a choice which girl would like to have after doing the 10x Epic Pachinko.

that's why they have the guaranteed girl with 10x, because you CAN get a girl with the single spins, but its not very high, its not the same chance as a guaranteed girl with 10x. But like with any gambling, you CAN get more than 1 with 10 single spins, but the chances aren't great for even getting 1. 

I would think it would be the same chance as playing 1x EP 10x + 1 guaranteed girl unless the rules are changed for the 10x EP game...

I don't know about the voucher thing. Isn't that cheating? Then every one would just get the few girls they want and never play EP again. The game makers wouldn't make as much money and isn't the excitement of playing a game all the randomness happening in it? If you lose money you put into it that's just how it is - you're gambling with chance.

Edited by GrymNJ
  • Like 1

I don't play pachinko for fear of getting a girl I could get from troll...

On 8/3/2018 at 3:20 PM, Senpai-kun said:

This would make me play pachinko, I'm satisfied even without being able to choose 100% of the girl but if I could only exclude girls from troll :)

5 hours ago, wolvix said:

I would say, just wait for pachinko anniversary where you can get 2 for 1

is there such a thing? what date?  im saving up kobanas tell i get all the boss girls just 5 more to go and already got 11k kobanas

17 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Yet, we are looking to work on a Event Pachinko that would have a different droptable that the current pachinko and also have a different prices. 

We understand that we need to diversify our  different pachinko to provide more ways for player to get the girls they want.

-SMILES-

More Ways!!  

Wow.  Everyone wants this!!  Can't wait!!  heeheheee

• Like 1