Legendary Days Discussion

Have been playing game regularly several months, lvl 180+. Just did 25 refills (5555 kobans), so in total over 500 fights with Dark Lord - no drop. The drop rate 'adjusted' - what a laugh. Just goes to show how the game is now! Well that's it for me - stop playing this game now. Will give it the final few goes tonight before the end of the legendary drop, if against large odds get drop may carry on, otherwise cannot be bothered anymore. When games get this impossible who wants to play?

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Levitya, alhough she has some remarkable stats doesn't outperform Samane by that much. Agreed, with a 20 % bonus she can kick Samane's ass but I'm sure Abrael will return the favour with a smile.

If you take into account the announced introduction of a battlesystem where the defence stats come into play more you might argue that the best girl is the one with the highest stats in total. In which case Samane beats this allegedly legendary girl by 0.4.

Charlesfrancis is good with numbers. I'd like to hear his thoughts on this especially.

Anybody else's two cents are welcome too. (I'll use the money to buy kobans; I promise):P

wow. thanks dirty harry for the vote of confidence! I don't think I'll be able to deliver tho'

43 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Lower Excitement is actually a bonus, especially combined with higher Damage. Excitement works in a way people find counter intuitive. The number shown is actually the amount you need to fill your orgasm bar with. And you fill it with your hits. So higher Damage --> Excitement bar is full quicker. And lower Excitement --> Excitement bar is full quicker. Or in other words, you need to put in less effort to make the girl orgasm. So her defene is a bit weaker, but the rest is all better. We will have to see how it works out in the new system.

As Chthugha pointed out lower excitement is a bonus on its own since lower excitement means faster orgasm, but this also means that combined stats (since excitement is a function of girls HC, charm, and KH values) are lower, as you pointed out Samane does beat this girl.

Having greater primary stat value for the girl means greater attack power and more ego for MC [all formula used are from Harem Battle club wiki, many thanks to the contributors!]

[Attack Power] = [Hero's Main stat] + 3 × [Alpha's Main stat] + 1.3 × ([Beta's Main stat if in fight] + [Omega's Main stat if in fight])

[Ego] = [Endurance stat] + 11 × [Alpha's Main stat]

And since many fights finish by the time first orgasm hits Beta and Omega's stats can be safely ignored in most cases

I guess the question is what makes this new Legendary girl so legendary, does that extra 300 point in her main stat make her better than Samane when her defenses are lower?

[Defense against X] = [Hero's X stat] / 2 + 1.5 × [Alpha's X stat] + 1.3 × ([Beta's Main stat if in fight] + [Omega's Main stat if in fight])

well, since the effect of MC's stat is halved for non-primary stats, Alpha's defensive stats do matter more, but her effects are halved as well [notice the 1.5 multiplier for defense and 3x multiplier for attack]

Effectively in Levitya vs. Samane fight, Levitya has 50 point advantage at level 400 (since Samane's charm defense won't come into play)

If that means anything in current system ruled by crits and type advantages I'm not so sure.

On a side note, if Samane's HC stat per level was 6.5 instead of 6.25, she would be at equal footing at fighting with this legendary girl Levitya (if it wasn't for type advantage), I guess what makes this legendary girl legendary is that she is the first 5 star girl that people had to grind/pay to get? Well, she does make 500 $ more per hour for all its worth (but that requires micromanaging to pick up cash very often, if one doesn't there is more money per click for Samane lol)

sorry I couldn't go more in depth, i am not all that good with numbers to be honest, I just read the wiki more often just browsing girls that I don't have ><

Edited by CharlesFrancis
  • Thanks 3

Well, you do underestimate yourself.

You delivered. I am sure anybody that cares about gameplay and chances will read this with interest. Others will just want to hack and slash and blow - and they can.:P

I am sure fighting in the future will become much more intricate and this helps (you wouldn't do yourself a disfavour if you copy/pasted this somewhere for future use).

However from a standpoint of a lvl126 player I have to disagree with you on one thing. And that is that most fights end at first orgasm. I am geared up pretty well at the moment but most of my fights last the duration, and even then I sometimes win by the smallest of margins and sometimes loose. Admittedly if I think I can win, I fight (for the xp/aff.  Mojo I don't give a froyo anymore since for me the leaderboard is still in dissarray (has its own thread).

Also, As I understand it, no1 in the world is lvl260ies. So Levitya at lvl 400 is purely hypothetical for now.

So thx again for the research, for me it has been a big help.

Oh, and in light of this all: I still don't think she's legendary (yet). Heheheh!!:D

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Well, you do underestimate yourself.

You delivered. I am sure anybody that cares about gameplay and chances will read this with interest. Others will just want to hack and slash and blow - and they can.:P

I am sure fighting in the future will become much more intricate and this helps (you wouldn't do yourself a disfavour if you copy/pasted this somewhere for future use).

However from a standpoint of a lvl126 player I have to disagree with you on one thing. And that is that most fights end at first orgasm. I am geared up pretty well at the moment but most of my fights last the duration, and even then I sometimes win by the smallest of margins and sometimes loose. Admittedly if I think I can win, I fight (for the xp/aff.  Mojo I don't give a froyo anymore since for me the leaderboard is still in dissarray (has it's own thread).

Also, As I understand it, no1 in the world is lvl260ies. So Levitya at lvl 400 is purely hypothetical for now.

So thx again for the research, for me it has been a big help.

Oh, and in light of this all: I still don't think she's legendary (yet). Heheheh!!:D

Thanks for your kind words mate! Glad to be of service.

So you are "dirty harry" currently at level 127 (I think you just leveled up?), your two legendary single stat items make me so jelly! looking at your charm and HC you probably maxed all your stats from market, "geared up pretty well" , now who's being modest xD you are at max strength at your level

well, I think she's been a legendary pain in the arse for many players lol maybe that makes her legendary?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Lower Excitement is actually a bonus, especially combined with higher Damage. Excitement works in a way people find counter intuitive. The number shown is actually the amount you need to fill your orgasm bar with. And you fill it with your hits. So higher Damage --> Excitement bar is full quicker. And lower Excitement --> Excitement bar is full quicker. Or in other words, you need to put in less effort to make the girl orgasm. So her defene is a bit weaker, but the rest is all better. We will have to see how it works out in the new system.

This is unfortunate. I'm guessing the excitement stat is proportional to what you need to get the orgasm bonus. Kinkoid could replace the current excitement stat by one that is named the same, but instead is proportional to a multiplier of your "attack" value, so that the higher it is, the more sensitive she is, and therefore the more effective your moves are. They could still represent it as an integer - the formula could, say, be Excitement * Attack / 100000.

Alternately, it could be a number divided into some base value - BaseValue / Excitement = AmtNeededToOrgasm. That would mean it would yield diminishing returns in a somewhat intuitive way that doesn't break the game by having you insta-orgasm her every move.

Either way, the downside for Kinkoid is that they'd have to re-jigger all the numbers to work with this. The current range of about 220 to about 220000 with either formula, for example, would result in some girls reaching orgasm in two or three moves, and others taking thousands of moves.

You know, if the odds are this bad, the devs really do need to disclose drop rates.  Lots of other games from mobil gacha games to PUBG and overwatch have to list their drop rates, they are required by law to do so.  Why should this game be an exception?  They tried to claim a while back that 'knowing the actual drop rates would only frustrate you'  Yeah well people doing 500 and more fights with nothing to show for it are already pretty frustrated and saying they are gonna quit.  If you were up front and told us the drop rate, however shitty it might be, at least we'd go into the event knowing we're fucked.

• Like 1

If Levitya's stats r better than most girls, and the drop rate is pathetic to the point u need to get a bank loan alot to get her, doesnt that make her more Pay to Win charactet in PvP?

I know I wouldn't want to face a team with Levitya in it. I spent more than I wanted and still didn't get her. Its ok to earn more money and exp to a F2P, it doesnt effect other players. However, boosting yourself in PvP too,  its going to be boring to everyone who can't afford her.

I guess I'm just saying this was a poor (or unfairly) planned event for the first Legendary girl.

Bye bye, I will just quit that game. No kobans left, first legendary girl how is hardcore... (sound very fair to don't spend anymore money if I don't get that girl).

PS: I'm hardcore also. So why to get card anymore and kobans if rates at event girls are terible? Hard work for what? Everyday, everyday... fight fight fight to grow up faster like another people, but don't have legendary girl... Ok, so is that fair?

I also spend all money in stats after no get her because I wanted to give up and wanted to know how much did I lose at this event.

image.thumb.png.41f879efb1402a6ab6be181912e30cad.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Just now, trunks2585 said:

10K? That's ridiculous to have to spend that much, RIP your savings.

F2P player so i don't really care that much, just try to get as many girls as possible till i grow bored  of this game! (This event already made the bored bar proceed faster)

almost 5k Kobans down and still no luck. This is actual garbage. How is it fair that people get it after just a few attempts while others have to spend so much to get a drop. There is clearly no sign that the drop rate goes up based on failed attempts and fighting Dark Lord who gives nothing is so frustrating. Might be my last day here.

1 minute ago, aryan1 said:

almost 5k Kobans down and still no luck. This is actual garbage. How is it fair that people get it after just a few attempts while others have to spend so much to get a drop. There is clearly no sign that the drop rate goes up based on failed attempts and fighting Dark Lord who gives nothing is so frustrating. Might be my last day here.

You're half way till mine, be patient, and burn your saving gradually while having fun break your mouse. At least i got her be4 my mouse go to the trash can

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Drop rate does not go up for event girls, this has been stated over and over again, only normal girls get that bonus.

I actually had no idea. Thanks for the info. Now I know I'm spending only for more tries but not better odds.

5 minutes ago, Supreme King said:

You're half way till mine, be patient, and burn your saving gradually while having fun break your mouse. At least i got her be4 my mouse go to the trash can

I don't have 10k saved up so I would have to spend real money now. I really like my mouse man. Don't want to break it :P Its easier just to give up :D 

People complaining over spending kobans over refills to get a "Legendary" girl.. well if you don't get the girl in ~200 attempts what 4 days are, and then get her in the next ~500 attempts - the equivalent of Epic Pachinko in Kobans.. then it's almost the same. Totally worth it.. but 10K, dude..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

People complaining over spending kobans over refills to get a "Legendary" girl.. well if you don't get the girl in ~200 attempts what 4 days are, and then get her in the next ~500 attempts - the equivalent of Epic Pachinko in Kobans.. then it's almost the same. Totally worth it.. but 10K, dude..

I think most of the complains including mine are that despite the effort and currency spent, there is no reward and the event being on Dark Lord makes matters so much worse because you don't even get money returns when you lose.

Hello, have had so many issues getting drops lately, especially with this one, and the past event. Last event, I spent a week fighting one villain, but never got the drop (or any other drop at all). I was like, okay fine, higher chance for this event right? Cuz I fought the dark lord the entire time. But nope, nothing for this one either. Feels awful. Anyways, I'll be quitting the game if I don't get that drop today! :D Thanks for the game and hard work!

4 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

Being a F2P player, i don't think there is much reason for me to keep those kobans, so i figured, why not whale them all in a fking furious event like this? I got the girl so i don't really care anymore. Gonna save up till next legendary event, well, if i still play this game.

Personally I"m just saving up for the pachinko machine once I finish getting the normal girls, there's like 2 normal girls I want, and a few event girls I might try for in the future.  And yeah I'm just going to do the 10 pulls because I don't like to gamble with odds, which is why I'm not spending kobans on this event.

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

Personally I"m just saving up for the pachinko machine once I finish getting the normal girls, there's like 2 normal girls I want, and a few event girls I might try for in the future.  And yeah I'm just going to do the 10 pulls because I don't like to gamble with odds, which is why I'm not spending kobans on this event.

Will follow your example after i'm done pulling out all babes from boss. Until then, saving up for event only, pachinko later