Legendary Days Discussion

Reading through the comments, aside from those with bad luck complaining that they have bad luck, I think there is one thing Kinkoid should take from this event that the majority of posters seem to agree on

Stop with the shitty fucking Dark Lord cash return!!!

I get feeling the need to make it accessible to newer players, but honestly most new players don't expect to be able to get the best of the best right out the gate. Those that do are total morons. Using accessibility as a reason for screwing long-term "end-game" players is the most piss poor excuse possible. It would literally be better to outright say "we don't give a shit about our loyal players", because at least that would be honest.

Sticking all the events to the low level bosses needs to stop.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I must agree with many of the previous comments.

I just spent about 5200 kobans on refills and nothing. Thats approximately 480 fights against the dark lord not counting the ones I played since the event started. Even without the supposed increasing of the chance, if you do not getting her, thats less than about 0.2% drop chance and that's a reaaally optimistic guess.

Well, I guess I will just go and loose every fight from now on in the arena against others who managed to get her thanks to their much better stats. Yeah... great event... spent all my kobans and a bunch of time on basically nothing. So much fun.

At least pleeeease remove the level cap on the dark lord so the money we get is not so atrocious.

(I wouldn't be terribly surprised after this gargantuan jump to pay to win model if her drop chance would have skyrocketed if I actually spent real money to buy kobans...)

Edited by Der010
  • Like 3

I think it's safe to say this "event" has definitely succeeded ...in accruing MASS DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Personally, I'd like to see Bunny show a fair degree of remorse for getting us all hyped-up and failing to deliver. (As usual.)

Edited by OneMoreBite
  • Like 6

don't worry i spent money and still haven't gotten her...so yeah the "pay to win model" doesn't work here its just pain...but hey at least we now all know to avoid putting money in and trying to get special event girls 

Edited by inhumane
  • Like 5

I'm sick of this, it's like I'm playing the lottery. I've made sure to use all of the free combativity points I've gotten, and even refilled a few times, and what do I have to show for it? Nothing aside form a few extra bucks, and even that worthless if you compare how much money I could have gotten from fighting other bosses. I know that this has been said before on this thread, but I had to vent this out somewhere.

Edited by Unknownleader
  • Like 4

Yeah, it's one thing to have a very hard nearly unobtainable item in a game. It's another to make that extremely powerful and have it not related to effort. smh

I'm upgrading Fairy to 5 stars somewhere next week and then I'm going to reevaluate my spare time. Not out of anger, but I don't seem to care wether I get her or not this way. And if I don't care, why bother with it at all? Maybe it's time. 

• Like 3

I can live with the dark lord doing special girls. It's only for 3 or 4 days. For 3 or 4 days, might as well keep it simple and stick with the lowest guy.

As an aside, at least with dark lord I don't have to worry about fighting all those times to end up with one of his normal girls as I got all three that are linked with him already.

I really hope they don't make event girls for all bosses. I try to avoid those event girls that are just variants of other girls. I got 2 of them and I'd ditch them if I could. Just don't like the concept.

Compared to the extremely variable number of fights to get legendary girl [from 1 to almost 800 if not more] the problem of only getting 3500 per hit for a few days is small potatos.

It is a bit like the old Norm MacDonald joke on SNL about prisoners who were fighting for mail privacy, before more important things like stopping the continuous prison anal rape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to share this with everyone.  In the small hours of this morning I had a dream (it turned out to be a nightmare).  I was battling Dark Lord and... poof! that menacing dark shadow descended, but, instead of taking its place under the girl who had dropped, the shadow came back out, filling the whole screen and finally coming out of the computer screen just like Samara.  EVERYthing went black and I came to (in my dream) with a girl over top of me in black, pink and purple latex and with the lovely mounds of her breasts in my face.  Her cleavage was a crevasse into which I might fall and be lost forever.  Her face and long grey hair surrounded me and she had a very malevolent smile and evil glint in her blue eyes.

"Get down!" she ordered.  "On your back.  Do it NOW!"  I complied reluctantly and she said, as she thrust those great tits in my face...  "Kiss them!!"  "Now!" she added.  "You're gunna come so much you'll be 10 kilos lighter by the time I'm finished!  I need your cum and you will cover me completely.  You want hardcore!?  I'll give you f**n' hardcore!"

She awkwardly and hastily started undressing with my still soft cock firmly in her grip and that's when I woke up.  Yes, I was wet but it was from sweat and it was just me in the bed.

Sadly, yes, it was a dream.  No girl dropped for me - in either hardcore account.  I think I'm stuffed and I don't think I'll get her in these two accounts before the event ends.  I have to wait 10 hours for the recharge.  So congrats to all those hardcore players who managed to get her.  Very well done.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 3
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

I have to share this with everyone.  In the small hours of this morning I had a dream (it turned out to be a nightmare).  I was battling Dark Lord and... poof! that menacing dark shadow descended, but, instead of taking its place under the girl who had dropped, the shadow came back out, filling the whole screen and finally coming out of the computer screen just like Samara.  EVERYthing went black and I came to (in my dream) with a girl over top of me in black, pink and purple latex and with the lovely mounds of her breasts in my face.  Her cleavage was a crevasse into which I might fall and be lost forever.  Her face and long grey hair surrounded me and she had a very malevolent smile and evil glint in her blue eyes.

"Get down!" she ordered.  "On your back.  Do it NOW!"  I complied reluctantly and she said, as she thrust those great tits in my face...  "Kiss them!!"  "Now!" she added.  "You're gunna come so much you'll be 10 kilos lighter by the time I'm finished!  I need your cum and you will cover me completely.  You want hardcore!?  I'll give you f**n' hardcore!"

She awkwardly and hastily started undressing with my still soft cock firmly in her grip and that's when I woke up.  Yes, I was wet but it was from sweat and it was just me in the bed.

Sadly, yes, it was a dream.  No girl dropped for me - in either hardcore account.  I think I'm stuffed and I don't think I'll get her in these two accounts before the event ends.  I have to wait 10 hours for the recharge.  So congrats to all those hardcore players who managed to get her.  Very well done.

I'm pretty sure that the devs said they are extending the event to the 1st April, so that dream may become true, just you wait! (or get totally screwed, either way works XD) 

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

Reading through the comments, aside from those with bad luck complaining that they have bad luck, I think there is one thing Kinkoid should take from this event that the majority of posters seem to agree on

Stop with the shitty fucking Dark Lord cash return!!!

I get feeling the need to make it accessible to newer players, but honestly most new players don't expect to be able to get the best of the best right out the gate. Those that do are total morons. Using accessibility as a reason for screwing long-term "end-game" players is the most piss poor excuse possible. It would literally be better to outright say "we don't give a shit about our loyal players", because at least that would be honest.

Sticking all the events to the low level bosses needs to stop.

Well, I actually have partial solution to low lvl boss fight and less income. They should add a system, where hitting certain account lvl gives money boost to bosses. Like every 100 level adds 3k money total boss income. So, starting players get no bonus income, +100 lvl players get extra 3k per boss, +200 lvl players get +6k per boss and so on.

This way long time players would be rewards and even doing low bosses wouldn't feel total waste like it's now. And because this is complete player level based system, then everyone has a chance to get same bonus overtime.

• Like 1

Well it's already 3 am,a kinda hoped i will be lucky but no. My combativity gauge did not get full during this 3 days, and ofc i used a couple of refills (4) but nothing. I am disappointed, and totally agree with the others. Maybe it would have been more fair if lets say 50 fights after we get a little boost on the drop rate. Oh and not to say, cause my account is know-how, i will get destroyed in pvp. And i am not trying to hate on the game and the developers, but i hope they will consider some changes next time. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, I actually have partial solution to low lvl boss fight and less income. They should add a system, where hitting certain account lvl gives money boost to bosses. Like every 100 level adds 3k money total boss income. So, starting players get no bonus income, +100 lvl players get extra 3k per boss, +200 lvl players get +6k per boss and so on.

This way long time players would be rewards and even doing low bosses wouldn't feel total waste like it's now. And because this is complete player level based system, then everyone has a chance to get same bonus overtime.

Or alternatively, peg the troll we battle for her to the world we are currently in and this would overcome the payout penalty from battling Dark Lord.  This would make everyone happy.  It wouldn't be that hard for the developers to do that, the story script already personalises to our nicknames so it wouldn't be hard to make that change.  It's more a relational database macro script and personalised algorthm than a major software rewrite needed.  But your idea might work just as well and could still be personalised.

this event, the drop rate in general, the fact the devs really dont seem to give a damn... this whole thing is complete garbage.... if i dont completely toss this game in the shit can as a worthless, im definitely not participating in future events...especially after seeing the long list of complaints in here.... .events like this seem to be nothing but a giant  cash grab with nothing as a reward.... fucking waste of time

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, The Inheritor said:

I'm pretty sure that the devs said they are extending the event to the 1st April, so that dream may become true, just you wait! (or get totally screwed, either way works XD) 

April Fools Day!?  Yeah, there's a certain dark humour to this.  If I still end up getting her in hardcore, so be it and good work me, but I shouldn't be too upset.  But I'm still smarting over the fact that I missed out on the original Justine in my one hardcore account at the time.  Her stats are far better than for her loving version.  Similarly in both hardcore accounts I had real trouble getting Cunegonde to drop from Bremen, and Edna to drop from Finalmecia compared with the other girls who are less important.  Call it a coincidence of bad luck if you like but it seems like some sort of cosmic conspiracy.  I got Edna in my oldest hardcore account, but only through Epic Pachinko and long before I even made it to Plain of Rituals.  She's proven really handy in the meantime.  I've given her a rest, though, so another girl can have a chance as omega and so I can get affection and XP bonuses for arena wins.  You don't get the promised payouts if your girls are already maxed out (a flaw in the set up for arena scoring).  My idea actually worked without much penalty in competitiveness.