Legendary Days Discussion

14 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

" One thing I really find outrageous is the moment JessieChan responded saying... GL to those that still have to grind the worse kind of troll that only gives 3500 bucks."
That's how you start. You don't tone it down, it's the base of your comment. That's where your rant starts.
Now how isn't that attacking the one person in Kinkoid that's basically here to find the balance between the team and the players.

So yes, I felt obligated to get back to you on that. And yes, I can be a bit of an ass when doing that.

I did not tone it down?  I did, by calling myself an idiot.  I did, when I felt being an idiot.  But fine, you know... whatever.   And no, I am not gonna call you an ass either.   Take care.

( All it really did was giving me the impression that it is for future references, to stay away from mentioning any names and for me to just keep it simple by saying:  Gawd guys, I am such an idiot.  Anyways, thank you for validating this impression.  I now know where boundaries are.  )

Edited by Encino

Bosses are pretty easy to beat as long as you upgrade your gear a little every now & then. Also, you could spend some of that money and just increase your stats directly to make sure you win.

A Before & after of the Scam-Event (Levitya Event).

image.png.781c71b28cf4d58bcce2b9a2f2fb3582.png

• Sad 2

Holy Jesus....to much fuss about 1 girl....you should start to imagine how much girls you missed until this event.I got her..but I missed every single pachinko girl every event.So I am fine with 2 event girl each time + if have luck to get another one from pachinko.I am looking forward for new ones girls.Hope for Finalmecia as girl in my harem.

5 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

Bosses are pretty easy to beat as long as you upgrade your gear a little every now & then. Also, you could spend some of that money and just increase your stats directly to make sure you win.

A Before & after of the Scam-Event (Levitya Event).

image.png.781c71b28cf4d58bcce2b9a2f2fb3582.png

UGH, I am sorry. I didn't go that far.  But ehm, be careful there calling it a Scam-Event.  I already said something and got nailed on a cross by expressing how I felt about this event.

2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

But the developers are the only ones who are actually working on the game and the money they earn: That's their reward.

And yet, somehow, the artists still have trouble drawing the girls' feet right. I mean, seriously, have you SEEN them? The outstanding majority of them look less like feet and more like swollen sacks of sausage meat with stubs stuck on the end of 'em! O.o (Try saying THAT ten times, fast!)

Back on topic, however, I'm still feeling a tad salty about this whole fiasco that was a sham of an event. And no amount of coffee guzzling, liquor swilling and/or chocolate egg binge-eating will help make that go away. Oh, and Bunny is still in the dungeon. She can come back out when my Fairy hits 5-stars. And you can guarantee she'll be on a very tight leash.

• Haha 4

Probably not a good idea to post affection scenes on the forum.

OneMoreBite's foot rant touched off one from me, but it's offtopic enough that I'm starting a new thread for it.

Meanwhile:

1 hour ago, OneMoreBite said:

Back on topic, however, I'm still feeling a tad salty about this whole fiasco that was a sham of an event. And no amount of coffee guzzling, liquor swilling and/or chocolate egg binge-eating will help make that go away. Oh, and Bunny is still in the dungeon. She can come back out when my Fairy hits 5-stars. And you can guarantee she'll be on a very tight leash.

Sorry to all who didn't like this event. But like the_pirat, this didn't bother me that much, and I'm more bothered by all the players who seem to treat Levitya as the second coming of Elvis or something, threatening ragequits, etc. Everyone take a deep breath and remember: at the end of the day, it's just one girl. Six more poses, five scenes, and a new five star Hardcore battler. Her stats aren't even that much better than, say, Samane, as someone else pointed out. And with the crit feature causing upsets as often as it does, you'd have to play thousands of arena battles before you'd notice a trend, and by then, there will likely be more legendaries.

Yes, I did get her after spending less than 500 kobans (which is more than yet other players), and I understand I got lucky. But I decided that day to spend a total of ten refreshes' worth of kobans (around 2200), and if it didn't work, to cut my losses and hope she'd drop some other way, some other time. I'm patient. I didn't need her, and not just because I'm not Hardcore. If I were, I'd put together a viable Hardcore team some other way. I've got plenty of grinding to "collect em all", and even if I lose interest a month or so from now, life will go on. She's a few seconds of entertainment, and with the Internet, there's no shortage of this stuff.

I think it's fine to say you want the combat to be less crit-dependent or just generally more interesting. I also think it's fine to want more for your money, if you're paying for it or thinking about it. (Remember, though, that devs gotta eat, too. You want stuff? Gotta trade something away, and they can't buy groceries with your free time.) It's also fine to rant if it's entertaining. Just don't... I dunno, freak out about it like it's One Direction breaking up.

Edited by Hollo

47 minutes ago, Ronaldo 123 said:

What the fuck look at this you guys if you think it's going to be easy to get to 3 stars Levitya think again 288k to do it

people here weren't trying to be mean mate, it's just against the rules to post "pictures of girls, affections scenes, or just released quests"

20 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Probably not a good idea to post affection scenes on the forum.

OneMoreBite's foot rant touched off one from me, but it's offtopic enough that I'm starting a new thread for it.

Meanwhile:

Sorry to all who didn't like this event. But like the_pirat, this didn't bother me that much, and I'm more bothered by all the players who seem to treat Levitya as the second coming of Elvis or something, threatening ragequits, etc. Everyone take a deep breath and remember: at the end of the day, it's just one girl. Six more poses, five scenes, and a new five star Hardcore battler. Her stats aren't even that much better than, say, Samane, as someone else pointed out. And with the crit feature causing upsets as often as it does, you'd have to play thousands of arena battles before you'd notice a trend, and by then, there will likely be more legendaries.

Yes, I did get her after spending less than 500 kobans (which is more than yet other players), and I understand I got lucky. But I decided that day to spend a total of ten refreshes' worth of kobans (around 2200), and if it didn't work, to cut my losses and hope she'd drop some other way, some other time. I'm patient. I didn't need her, and not just because I'm not Hardcore. If I were, I'd put together a viable Hardcore team some other way. I've got plenty of grinding to "collect em all", and even if I lose interest a month or so from now, life will go on. She's a few seconds of entertainment, and with the Internet, there's no shortage of this stuff.

I think it's fine to say you want the combat to be less crit-dependent or just generally more interesting. I also think it's fine to want more for your money, if you're paying for it or thinking about it. (Remember, though, that devs gotta eat, too. You want stuff? Gotta trade something away, and they can't buy groceries with your free time.) It's also fine to rant if it's entertaining. Just don't... I dunno, freak out about it like it's One Direction breaking up.

Why is it always the ones who got it who tell others to not be upset about not getting it?

4 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

people here weren't trying to be mean mate, it's just against the rules to post "pictures of girls, affections scenes, or just released quests"

And I have never understood the point of this rule. What exactly it spoils to post a picture of girl their future affection scene? Sure, you will see the pose before you can open it, but so what? With all the girls in the game, PvP/boss battle skip system and quick one-click money gather/arduous click-one-by-one, chances are you never actually pay attention to girls pictures. Not after you have seen them thousands of times and novelty is so far gone it ain't even funny.

I mean really. People get upset about "spoilers", but horrible designed events like Legendary days will get the pass?

Yes, I know this matter is a rule and have to be followed. I just questions the point of this whole rule in the first place.

I liked the Free monthly card trial that came around the same time as this Legendary event. The actual value of it (2.99/month) really isn't bad, so I was strongly considering doing it. I still I thought 1800/month kobans isn't great considering epic pachinko is 5400 kobans (3 months worth with the card). Again despite this, I was still going to go ahead and get it.

Now however, considering how bs this event was, how much koban you would have to have wasted (so monthly card wouldn't have helped at all), etc.; just out of principle, I will no longer consider the monthly card. Therefore as a consequence of this scam event, they just lost out on money themselves. I also really hope others seeing this will follow suite and not get the monthly or cancel theirs, in order to stand up against this.

Edited by Jack414h
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Fortysome pages of mostly negative feedback I would hardly call a pass.

Yet, about half of posts are made by same few people,  the true vocal minority. And considering how many people have spend money on this, (no matter if they got or not the girl), this event will get a pass...probably with flying colors from devs perspective.

So, yeah, this 40 pages of mostly negativity, but it's still one thread and won't change anything.

There had been hundreds of threads and thousands of posts about PvP, drop rates, money problem and many other issues. But has anything really changed...I mean really? PvP is still a mess and even good changes are halves. Drop rates are still not explained, nor seems to even work as devs say they should. Players income issues ain't addressed. And many other issues remains and some had even made comeback (like green and white items on daily mission rewards).

So, no, nothing will change really, and excluding this minority here (but vocal one), both devs and players will give pass for this event and it's format. And will be ready to spend money in the next time too. This is just sad reality. 

Edit: Devs could even make this last part truly easy for them. All they need to do now is tweak the drop rates of this incoming event and make it easier to get girl. Once people get two new event girls relatively painless, they will forgot this Legendary days mess in no time.

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Like 1

Negative feedback? It's a rare drop.  You're supposed to be LUCKY if you get a drop. If not, then you're bummed but no complains, just carry on.
Too many people obtained the girl in total. They had the drop rate too high in my opinion. 
All I see is complaining people that never played MMO's or any other game that had rare limited content. Kinda acting like spoiled brats in my opinion as a player.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 3

28 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Negative feedback? It's a rare drop.  You're supposed to be LUCKY if you get a drop. If not, then you're bummed but no complains, just carry on.
Too many people obtained the girl in total. They had the drop rate too high in my opinion. 
All I see is complaining people that never played MMO's or any other game that had rare limited content. Kinda acting like spoiled brats in my opinion as a player.

I'm sorry but please explain to me how I was spamming so I can avoid it in the future.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Thanks Shidou, I thought I was wrong with what I said earlier. But you have now truely done a very nice job there...  With a comment like that.  *claps hands* 

( in the tl;dr version:   If not getting a drop, there should be no complaints.  If you do complain, you are acting like a spoiled brat.  )   

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Nice job there.
I can tell you one thing; Jessie just meant it the way she said it.
When she says good luck, she really wishes you good luck trying to get the girl.
She's their PR manager and Community manager, but as far as I know knows nothing about the programming part of the game.
She's in fact the one that will take all the feedback into account and couple it back to the devs to see how they can improve this idea for next time, without making it a monetary loss for them.

I've heard things about them looking into it on how to make battling DL less of a burden for the long term players.
Right now I just have bad news for you... next event is Dark Lord and Ninja Spy -_-

Surprise, surprise!