Legendary Days Discussion

Got my beautiful Levitya at about 50 tries in the first day.

Very, very lucky.

I didn't get any of the 2 girls of the previous events, even if i tried for 5 days straight.

So, i guess, a little bit of luck here and there is what you need.

2 minutes ago, Dingo123 said:

Got my beautiful Levitya at about 50 tries in the first day.

Very, very lucky.

I didn't get any of the 2 girls of the previous events, even if i tried for 5 days straight.

So, i guess, a little bit of luck here and there is what you need.

I've spent a thousand kobans on refills and still nothing, please lend me your luck xD

• Haha 1

So, spent around 4k Kobans now and nothing. In regards to her only being there for 3 days, I should have gotten her by now. Could this have anything to do with the rest of the bugs we are experiencing? In ToF our mojo and Villain fights don't go up, so do we even register as fighting for her?!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sentinel003 said:

So, spent around 4k Kobans now and nothing. In regards to her only being there for 3 days, I should have gotten her by now. Could this have anything to do with the rest of the bugs we are experiencing? In ToF our mojo and Villain fights don't go up, so do we even register as fighting for her?!

That may be the reason I don't get any of the two girls I have missing in the magic forest. No matter how many days I spend, even after I leveled up Silvanus to the max.

I have the dark thought that this especial girl is just a bait, and when the event ends we'll only be able to get her by donating a nice sum to their patreon

Just now, Tenou said:

That may be the reason I don't get any of the two girls I have missing in the magic forest. No matter how many days I spend, even after I leveled up Silvanus to the max.

I have the dark thought that this especial girl is just a bait, and when the event ends we'll only be able to get her by donating a nice sum to their patreon

If this is a bug I expect them to donate me my Kobans back and grant the girl if they don't fix it in time.

5 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Somebody above mentioned that the chance of her dropping is tied with the number of girls we currently have in our harrems(just like regular boss girls) and as much as i don't want to believe it, it seems to be the case. Is that true?

Totally false. That's why we try to let you guys know, that any conspiracy you imagine we do, is not true. People are spreading information like it's true. Always ask us! Good move ;) 

5 hours ago, Titanik said:

With her I have 58 right now.

Nice! You have a lot more to get :o Update us on your progress. please!

5 hours ago, xXAerrowXx said:

About 60-80 fight. But she has no animations. I feel so confused. O.o

Reveal hidden contents

Wow! GG!!!

392 times and finally. I must have spent close to 700 kobans.

I took a chance in the first half hour that she would be either hardcore considering the balance complaints [which I don't agree with as HC is still better at first, charm best at end game] or perhaps good at all three.

Next time I'll wait till I can find out stats, hopefully the kobans will pile up.

Seems for me at least she was just not obtainable with out spending a lot of kobans and I am glad that I saved them up.

I was doing some mental math, seems having her at 5 stars will only get me about a 4% boast. I got more of a bump when I found a legendary hardcore item. But still.

I'd like to thank the academy, all the fans out there, my parents and of course Chuck Norris without whom nothing is possible.

BTW I am am an extreme elitist but getting spastic over someone spelling nothing as nuthing is, well,

39 minutes ago, nbgv said:

NO, NOT 4 days

>>3<<  28/29/30  to 31st - until 31st happens on reset

¿Could we get confirmation that the event is going to be over between march 30 and march 31? I'm also confused about the way the dates of the event are explained.

D Harry I know I not a girl but I need some koans

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, you're probably right and, as I said in an earlier post, I believe the drop rate for this girl has been deliberately lowered to reflect her status and rarity.  It also becomes a matter of choices... Do we expend precious kobans to try in vain for this girl or do we save them for Epic Pachinko and, in my case since I have all the regular random drop girls, get exclusives only?  In my hardcore accounts this so-called legendary girl is sure worth trying for as her base level stats suggest real potential at her fifth star, but if that's the only way for hardcore players to get justice and fairness vis a vis charm then it's a very expensive path we have to take.

I take it you've been successful getting her.  The newer players seem to have been, as it would appear (but has never been acknowledged) that the more girls one gets the lower the probability of a drop.  When I first started playing I seemed to get right through the early worlds without winning more than 1 or 2 random drop girls, but, with many more girls in my harem subsequently, when I went back much later on to try for the event girls Dark Lord held, I'd get the event girls but the regular girls refused to drop, except after 100 or more battles.  However, in my newer games when I learned how to play better, I got the girls from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt quite easily (especially since there are now so many events meaning I battled them more often) and it was the girls from later worlds that were much slower to drop than for my earlier accounts.  In my first accounts, however, where I had far fewer of these girls from the early worlds, girls from Edwarda, Donatien and Sylvanus were obtained quite easily lending weight to my theory that the subsequent drop rate is related to the number of girls in our harems.  By the time I got to Bremen and Finalmecia, I had quite a few girls by then and their girls were much harder to obtain.

Just one last point, Jessie Chan stated that the drop rate is the same, no more no less, so what is true?  Is she referring to drop rates for regular random drops or for event girls because the respective drop rates are different and, in the case of event random drops, not tied to numbers in our harems (this was the only clue we had that drop rates for regular girls are, indeed, tied to the number of girls in our harems).  Her statement is very ambiguous.  Either way, we should have obtained this girl by our 50th-100th battle to bring her into line with regular random drops (as I said, event girls are different).  That has certainly been my experience.  The other thing is that we have only 3 days to get her.  This ought to be a factor in her scarcity and difficulty in obtaining her in its own right.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Nice! You have a lot more to get :o Update us on your progress. please!

Now Im focused on getting money from Finalmecia (260 lvl) so I can upgrade my current girls (Abrael's 5th grade (15,5M) is a pain in ass) . Besides that Im fighiting with other bosses only when contest about getting girl from boss is going on.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Wow! GG!!!

Thanks! :D But can you explain me, why is she animated in here:

and why not in the game?

And why is she "legendary"? What does mean? The five star? If yes and that's all it's not a big deal I think.

The topic what I linked suggested me to she is legend, because she is the only one who will/had animates. But as I see my thought was bad. I feel i just fooled, but it's too early for april 1.

Edited by xXAerrowXx