Legendary Days Discussion

2 minutes ago, Kamira said:

Also let's not forget Jessie said the drop rate was neither higher or lower.

which makes it insane that it is a 3 day only drop. if the drop rate is the same then most people wont get her... why do this guys? 

• Like 1

Just now, dirty harry said:

looking at her basic stats:

804/h

charm 2.0

know how 2.0

hardcore ?

Hmm, Nothing really jumps out. I wonder what's legendary about her.

hardcore main stat is 4.1.
that's the highest main stat ever, and she has 5 stars.

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, Kamira a dit :

Also let's not forget Jessie said the drop rate was neither higher or lower.

Well, for working in Marketing, " neither higher or lower" or "adjusted" is your typical vague answer to actually evade the real answer that will cause more harm to their profit/income.

No sane representative will shot itself in the foot by acknowledging they "adjusted" things to play with people's frustration to generate income. That's how the most succesful Free2Play work.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

804/h

charm 2.0

know how 2.0

hardcore ?

I think the hardcore is a 4.1 It isn't a 1 2 or 3. There is that little nub that sticks out from the horizontal line past the vertical on the 4.

That is pretty good.

But Abreal is a 3.8 2.5 and 2

So better than anything else in the sad sack collection of hardcore but not really legendary.

Edited by Some other guy

4 minutes ago, Inooruuk said:

Well, for working in Marketing, " neither higher or lower" or "adjusted" is your typical vague answer to actually evade the real answer that will cause more harm to their profit/income.

No sane representative will shot itself in the foot by acknowledging they "adjusted" things to play with people's frustration to generate income. That's how the most succesful Free2Play work.

If I blew about 750 coin for a fools errand I am going to be really pissed off.

That neighter higher or lower but adjusted meant nothing. However when they kept saying it would be adjusted it would be safe to assume a higher chance considering the lower time frame. I've blow almost 8 days worth of battles and got nothing. That's twice the amount of time for the event.

One of the contests is a boss fight one so I can just divide my points by 40 to figure out how many times I've gone. Seems I am over 380 now.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, natstar said:

You can only get her, from March 28th to the 31st, by fighting the dark lord. 

I think the drop rate will be higher than normal events due to having less time just like when they increased the drop rate of boss/event harem members when they reduced the number of combativity points you would get every day.

Quite lower compared to other events, where it took me around 80to180 fights to get a girl, i've done 300 fights so far with no luck. It seems the new girl is legendary unobtainable. xD

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, DHarry said:

3 days is tight. Lots of ppl to be dissapointed. 

It's my birthday the 29th, please give her to me that day @kinkoid 😂😁

Lol, nice try! We can gift you! But not with a girl :P 

On 3/26/2018 at 6:53 PM, trunks2585 said:

Sorry Jessie, but it feels like you've been given a script of 'vague corporate answers' to read from.  You're saying the currency issue has already been improved? How?  It's gotten worse since February, not better.

The book of very corporate answers you should use while working for a Hentai game!
Heard of that book? :D  And here's the answer that explains everything you asked:

On 3/26/2018 at 7:09 PM, sentinel003 said:
  1. Contests give rewards based on your lvl, don't know how often they increase.
  2. Bosses give more as you lvl them up. It has gotten worse compared to the old system only in the sense that you need to lvl them up to see change. When you max them out they should give more than previously. I think...
  3. I agree that the girls could give more... 1k is not really worth a click. For a while I didn't even collect the harem at all.

Thank yuo @sentinel003

2 hours ago, Jaxcom said:

I try to get this new fantastic girl at Dark Lord ... - I have played around 200 fights ... 

BUT ... I got this error 3 times now ... - Did I lose the fantastic new girl ? ... Is it a bug ?

I use Google Chrome browser ... - And have never seen that before !

The server didn't answer. Please try again. 
(Err 503 error)

Hello, the Error 503, can mean anything. Lost connection, internet not working correctly, browser bug... It can be anything. You need to fill a contact-us form!

40 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

They'd never admit it was bugged, it's not in their interest. Her drop rate is a mystery and is unlikely to be revealed publicly. If she is bugged, they could fix it behind the scenes and nobody would know the difference. 

The opposite! Each time there was a problem in the game, we were honest. Yesterday, there was an issue with daily missions, we stated that we compensated players that encountered it. We never hide.

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

From discord, for the non-believers:

image.thumb.png.1896ad9e75afb26b0496d88dbc5a1fab.png

She's so amazing.....

10 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

804/h

charm 2.0

know how 2.0

hardcore ?

I'd say she's hardcore (or maybe her stats are (uniquely) the same across all three classes.  What's the betting (in the unlikely event I actually get her) she drops for me in my know-how account.  That's how it was with Justine for me.  Yes, she is droppable, no arguing, but Jessie was being a bit ambiguous in her claims.  Was it the same drop rate as for regular random drops or for event random drops?  If it's the former I for one don't expect to get her before the event ends based on past experience.  While I've had a lot more success against Dark Lord than other trolls, in some cases I got some of the regular girls very late in the peace while I was trying for earlier event girls like Loving Lupa, Val Red Battler or Spring Shehera.  Reading these posts, however, indicates they have more than a hint of desperation about them and they're coming in thick and fast.  She's just a girl and not a real one at that...

1 minute ago, nbgv said:

14 tries, are you the luckiest guy out there? xD But it seems like the fewer girl you have the faster you can obtain her

Well, I've had 19 girls before this legendary one, since I am pretty new at this game. By new I mean, I don't have much time to play cause of work but I still trying my best to atleast be active on events and going through story.