Legendary Days Discussion

Goddamm!!  I've done my shoulder in again after I picked myself off the floor!  The reason?  Pity she dropped in one of my know-how games and only after 30 tries in a game where I'm level 113 (my newest).  "We wants her in hardcore, preciousss!"  Now to find out how she turns out and back to battling Sylvanus and more money!

So.. 3 or 4 or 7 .. whatever number of days this event take it still won't be enough to get that girl.

28th to 31st are 4 days or 96 hours or 192 combativity to use against bosses if not spending Kobans which simply means I wouldn't have gotten the legendary girl if I was to play without spending Kobans.

But see I spent some, dumped like 4K kobans and 459 boss fights into the oblivion got me 459 times "You Won" NOTHING.

What exactly did I won? 

1 459 500 money.

Great!

TBC..

Edited by SuperTanya
  • Sad 1

Just something I want to point out to a few people commenting that 'well she's a legendary of course you won't be able to get her easy."  Jessie did make this comment...

"This is not a koban magnet thing.....you don't need to spend kobans only combat points"

Unless there's not enough combat points to win her in a decent amount of time, which many players have demonstrated.

You can call it bad luck on their part, but I'm saying we were clearly lied to.  We have to still spend kobans, but in a different way.  And this is why every answer from the dev team or their representatives is vague as hell, so players like me can't turn anything back on them.

Edited by trunks2585

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:17 AM, Masters said:

While it may be slim, every comment *before* something happens is a chance the devs *might* listen and make adjustments. But remaining silent definitely means there will be ZERO chance of an adjustment.

As my grandfather used to say, "the answer will always be 'no' unless you ask". Or comment, as the case may be.

Is that another way of saying the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

Oh an just for the record since I'm usually in the 'day one event girls get' group I'm only at 35 fights so far but nothing, so i'm not one the lucky super low number ones.  Not complaing mind you, just posting some numbers.

Yes, she dropped for me in another account after that number of tries, but that account is know-how so she's not much value, except as eye candy.  Still, there's some hope I'll get her in my hardcore accounts.  At least she's real (sort of) and not an April Fools joke.

It was already written but one thing:

Number of girls doesn't matter. It's % drop rate. It's about freaking luck. If you spent real money on it immediately first day, failed and now you r complaining how unfair it is -> you r dumbfuck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1. Release Legendary girl.

2. Make people buy/spend kobans for her.

3. ??? 

4. Profit

or in other words

*DEVs: Go for it*

*Some players: Get legendary girl on <50 attempts*

*PROFIT* *Other players: Spent 5k Kobans, got nothing*

*DEVs: There's no need to spend Kobans*

My own experience shows just how random this process is.  Around 35 tries in my newest (know-how account, dammit) and she drops.  110-150 tries (so far) in my two hardcore accounts and zilch.  However, I have no intention of using all my kobans to 'will' her to drop in these accounts, but it's a bit like what happened with Justine for me.  She dropped for me in my know-how account, but simply held out in my single hardcore account I had at that time.  It goes back a comment of mine ages ago that grinding away spending kobans gives you no greater chances that she'll drop than taking a break and trying later.  She only has to drop once, and if she doesn't then that's our tough luck.  Save your kobans, guys, and try for her in the normal way.

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

¿Could we get confirmation that the event is going to be over between march 30 and march 31? I'm also confused about the way the dates of the event are explained.

From an email sent by nutaku which I assume works the same as Hentaiheros

"Until the 31st of March, the succubus Levitya, the angel of sex, has been captured by Dark Lord and is in dire need of you and your... very… tanned and trained… body.

4 Days to assure this Legendary girl that you can send her on cloud-nine in no times! Before she leaves...

Gotta catch 'em all!

Harem Heroes Team "

4 days. It ends at the end of the 31st.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Thanks, @Some other guy, that's what I imagined.

But I got confused because in a post DHarry said 3 days and JessieChan didn't correct him:

To me it's very important to know the exact moment the event is going to finish so I know when I have to start expending the kobans in refills if needed.

The event is 3 days long, 28th (1) , 29th (2) , 30th (3). And for the server time it's 31th 5 AM the "closure". It all goes according to the server time.

43-Morrigan.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shidou said:

The event is 3 days long, 28th (1) , 29th (2) , 30th (3). And for the server time it's 31th 5 AM the "closure". It all goes according to the server time.

31th, 5 A.M., Paris time, I presume.

Thank you very much.

6 hours ago, Dartul said:

Yay! She droped after 33 fights! God of random blessed me after Spring Rumiko - crazy kobans spend event girl ^_^

Hide contents

Screenshot-2018-3-28 Hentai Heroes.png

Hey, well done!  It's a pity you're charm in this respect (although charm players are hardly disadvantaged given the number of 5 star girls you can have already and Kalissa about to be upgraded).  I got her in my newest know-how account, but it looks like she'll be great eye candy if nothing else.  Then there are all her affection scenes to look forward to.  Her hardcore stats are way out in front but this may not be the full answer.  Players would have to see how she performs in the arena, then we'll see just how 'legendary' she is.  So far Dark Lord is tenaciously holding onto her in my hardcore accounts, but I refuse to use any more kobans to try for her.  It doesn't seem to make much difference.  Chance is chance and luck wins out.  God it would be great to have her in hardcore!  We players have to rely on Bunny rather too much and her pussy must be getting as sore as our hero's cock right now.  She needs a break.  Furthermore, since she's a bunny and it's close to Easter, there is a real risk she might fall pregnant if we keep fucking her!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
number wrong
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

31th, 5 A.M., Paris time, I presume.

Thank you very much.

If the game based email I got from nutaku and Shidou is right then the Harem heros players get 4 days and you Hentai Heroes guys get 3 days.

Meh whatever, I got the girl already and I play Harem Heroes.

So I'm curious with how many people are having bad luck, what are the odds of bringing this girl back every so often?  I wouldn't mind these kind of events if say there were 3 girls to start with, one for each class, and every few months one of them pops up.  I only propose this because we don't have a lot of time for this and a lot of people are reporting rotten luck getting her.  I still feel there should be more to getting a 'legendary girl' than just the same old 'grind and pray'.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

So I'm curious with how many people are having bad luck, what are the odds of bringing this girl back every so often?  I wouldn't mind these kind of events if say there were 3 girls to start with, one for each class, and every few months one of them pops up.  I only propose this because we don't have a lot of time for this and a lot of people are reporting rotten luck getting her.  I still feel there should be more to getting a 'legendary girl' than just the same old 'grind and pray'.

I sure agree with you here re. one girl for each class.  I got this girl, but in my newest know-how account so she'll be no better than eye candy.  I'm not giving up by any means, but, so far, I've had zero success in my all-important hardcore accounts, despite trying hard, spending kobans and getting sore wrists and fingers from all that mouse activity.  I got her in that know-how account with little effort and I'm saving my kobans in my know-how accounts for Epic Pachinko.

By the way, Lenaëlle now has a 5-star option and her charm stats look as good (on the face of it anyway) as the hardcore stats are for this new girl.  I haven't checked Kalissa yet to see if she can be upgraded to 5 stars.  The 'legendary' hype for Levitya seems no more than that.  Imagine if Pelagie, Cupid-chan, Cunegonde, Justine or Edna were upgraded to 5 stars for the benefit of hardcore players.  They would be near unbeatable and it would do a lot to redress the balance that is currently hugely in favour of charm a lot better than the new girl would achieve, given that the chances of getting her over 3 days are so low.  I'm assuming that this is a 'testing of the waters' by HH to see if the idea could be more generally adopted.  If so, this is where they might offer girls in other classes.

• Like 1