Legendary Days Discussion

About 355 hits, 7 days worth and nothing. I have the other 3 girls from dark lord thankfully but still.

I am now out of refills except for the daily stuff I I figure I got another 200 for 4 days and another 60 from refills.

Something that powerful being passed out on the basis of a random number generator seems a bit iffy.

Edited by Some other guy

I try to get this new fantastic girl at Dark Lord ... - I have played around 200 fights ... 

BUT ... I got this error 3 times now ... - Did I lose the fantastic new girl ? ... Is it a bug ?

I use Google Chrome browser ... - And have never seen that before !

The server didn't answer. Please try again. 
(Err 503 error)

Have you all had any luck getting that girl yet?  It's very early days I know, but we have only three of these!  Someone, somewhere must've scored...

I broke my own rule of not using kobans to recharge combativity and I just did - accross all my accounts.  I wanted to test whether the drop rate for this girl has been lowered when compared with other event girls and so I bought an extra recharge (between 30 and forty battles depending on where combativity was at the time) for each account.  For the last three events I have generally got a girl off Dark Lord fairly early on and in one or two accounts at the first round, but not this time.  It was like battling Dark Lord with no girls to collect.

Here I am, sitting in front of the computer screen clicking away at the mouse like some zombie in front of a pokie machine, thinking that the next time she'll drop but she never does... a sad case of gambler's addiction behaviour.  However, I'll let the combativity recharge naturally for all accounts from now on and wait the 10 hours to try again because I still want a decent crack at Epic Pachinko.  In two accounts I have no regular random drop girls left to collect so all that remain in EP are the exclusives.

I have a strong feeling my hunch is correct... that the drop rate is about the same as for a regular random drop, or maybe lower.  This means that, on average, I might go through the entire three days with no success.  BUT... we'll see.  As I said once, the great thing about pessimism is the pleasant surprise we invariably get if things work out better than expected, whereas the sad thing about optimism is the crushing disappointment we experience when our hopes are dashed.  I still hope to get this girl in one of the accounts I play (thanks largely to te cooperation of my female crew in this household who let me play through their emails - thanks girls!).  That 'succubus' cum angel looks rather lucious and appealing and I want to see whether she lives up to all the hype - IF I get her, that is.  I have only her to battle for against Dark Lord cos I've cleaned him out of all his other girls in every account.

7 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

Have you all had any luck getting that girl yet?  It's very early days I know, but we have only three of these!  Someone, somewhere must've scored...

I broke my own rule of not using kobans to recharge combativity and I just did - accross all my accounts.  I wanted to test whether the drop rate for this girl has been lowered when compared with other event girls and so I bought an extra recharge (between 30 and forty battles depending on where combativity was at the time) for each account.  For the last three events I have generally got a girl off Dark Lord fairly early on and in one or two accounts at the first round, but not this time.  It was like battling Dark Lord with no girls to collect.

Here I am, sitting in front of the computer screen clicking away at the mouse like some zombie in front of a pokie machine, thinking that the next time she'll drop but she never does... a sad case of gambler's addiction behaviour.  However, I'll let the combativity recharge naturally for all accounts from now on and wait the 10 hours to try again because I still want a decent crack at Epic Pachinko.  In two accounts I have no regular random drop girls left to collect so all that remain in EP are the exclusives.

I have a strong feeling my hunch is correct... that the drop rate is about the same as for a regular random drop, or maybe lower.  This means that, on average, I might go through the entire three days with no success.  BUT... we'll see.  As I said once, the great thing about pessimism is the pleasant surprise we invariably get if things work out better than expected, whereas the sad thing about optimism is the crushing disappointment we experience when our hopes are dashed.  I still hope to get this girl in one of the accounts I play (thanks largely to te cooperation of my female crew in this household who let me play through their emails - thanks girls!).  That 'succubus' cum angel looks rather lucious and appealing and I want to see whether she lives up to all the hype - IF I get her, that is.  I have only her to battle for against Dark Lord cos I've cleaned him out of all his other girls in every account.

Same for 40 hits so far nothing to because usually I get a get a girl from dark in about 50+ fight but this one I feel we will have to cross more than 300 fights or so to maybe get her.

no one. no one has gotten her. this is really cruel. she seems to be harder than any other girl ever made. 

Why didnt they just make her cost 5000 kobans and save us the anguish? I would have paid 5000 for her. this was not great to see 

8 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I can see her being completely bugged right now and the devs are afraid to say it. Half the update hasn't been added yet so why should we believe that she's actually been implemented? It's entirely bogus. 

yeah thats what  was afraid of. I just hope they either extend her to 5 days or just make her super easy to drop the last day. we all want her really bad 

2 minutes ago, Kamira said:

If it is indeed bugged, then they need to step up and refund the kobans people used, it's the right thing to do. The fact no one has gotten her yet is proof there is something wrong.

They'd never admit it was bugged, it's not in their interest. Her drop rate is a mystery and is unlikely to be revealed publicly. If she is bugged, they could fix it behind the scenes and nobody would know the difference. 

Gonna be honest, with the updates since february and our decreased positive responses, it feels like they are doing everything they can to screw us or ignore our needs.

Lowering total fights a day we can do

Bad PVP with no real reason to do it besides a few rewards that are 'okay' at most.

More concerned with cosmetic changes than mechanics of the game.

And if the beta testers are right, laughable amounts of affection from PVP

So hey, why not one more slap in the face and release a super special girl with the worst drop rate they've ever made?  All to make players impulse spend and buy kobans.  She's not in pachinko, because they don't want to give a garenteed way to get her, much easier to make players spend kobans and say 'just bad luck for you'

Just now, trunks2585 said:

How many fights did they take?

I don't know, it has been a chaos.
We have a screenshot channel to post girl drops in, and I've counted 3 so far.
I'm not going to ask how many tries it took them.

But rest assured, there are a lot of players that pumped their kobans into it already, getting nothing in return xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah I"m reading the update patch thread as well and seeing people have gone hundreds of fights already.  way more than you can get normally in the timespan for this event, and they've still not gotten anything.  It's concerning....

Edited by trunks2585
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

Yeah I"m reading the page thread as well and seeing people have gone hundreds of fights already.  way more than you can get normally in the timespan for this event, and they've still not gotten anything.  It's concerning....

standard RNG without Kobonu has no chance? :/

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I have a question. What is the chance that without the spent kobons, I will have this legendary girl drop, throughout this whole event with the maximal combat points spent on getting her?

So assuming you efficiently spend all your battle energy, that's 192 battles which is well below what others have mentioned. I'd go as far as saying there is such a minuscule chance of getting her that it's negligible. The only way is to spend money on recharges. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1