Legendary Days Discussion

1 minute ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

I thought that Levitya will come with full affection. Why she is legendary? Nothing legendary (different) I see in her.

First non world related 5* that drops. Including she has the highest stats possible for a girl rn. Hence Legendary. 

1 minute ago, JessieChan said:

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, also, GG to the ones that got her! Isn't she adorable?

Somebody above mentioned that the chance of her dropping is tied with the number of girls we currently have in our harrems(just like regular boss girls) and as much as i don't want to believe it, it seems to be the case. Is that true?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cantrix said:

Somebody above mentioned that the chance of her dropping is tied with the number of girls we currently have in our harrems(just like regular boss girls) and as much as i don't want to believe it, it seems to be the case. Is that true?

nope, false. It's a set % drop. You simply have to hit that % to make it drop.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JessieChan said:

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, also, GG to the ones that got her! Isn't she adorable?

Thank you!

I only Upgraded her to 2-star affection since I don't have much gifts but her stats are really something else! Good work outhere!

Also I have a question about her -> Is there or will be there a new story event or at least some bonus story event for her character? It will be really awesome!

1 minute ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

What does "non world related girl" mean. For God sake we have - 
- troll, witch, sex angel, goddess of fertility, two demons, bunny, fox etc. 
Maybe if she was with 6 stars instead of 5, or something really different. 

The game won't be balanced after that at all. You can't release only ONE 6-star like it's nothing. Won't be fair for new players at all too. Since they have low stamina there will be really low chance for them getting her + if some of them have the luck they will overpower other low players in arena in blink of an eye.

TL;DR If you release one 6-star it will be either shitty at stats or overpowered and throw ur balanced game off the bridge.

On 3/23/2018 at 5:35 PM, yes321 said:

any stats on the drop rate maybe ? is it gonna be harder then the other event girls or does it gonna have the same drop rate ?

It's a lot harder dumped 20euro so far + saved kobans reached my 402th try with no luck. :/

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cantrix said:

-20euro, 402 tries so far. That was my first and regretably it will be my only purchase in this game. The system needs to change, to really worth any money spent. :(

Yes, I share your opinion. I have frighted Dark Lord 150 times today and nothing. Surely the system should be more fair.

• Sad 1

to the ppl that got her quickly and with low effort GRATZ!!!!! to those that have not :(. i said earlier i did my 18 battles after waking up then did 10 refills = 200 more battles. got nuthing. just did another refill plus however many battles in betwwen tiss refill and my last and still nuthing lol . so 240+ battles so far just to get nuthing. this is so far the worst time I have had trying to get just 1 event girl. she has so far exceeded the amount of kobans and battles it ussually takes me to get 3 event girls from boss drops. and the amount of time we have to get her is :(.

Edited by Dragonmx6
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

Yes, I share your opinion. I have frighted Dark Lord 150 times today and nothing. Surely the system should be more fair.

Not fair?

% drop chance same for everyone -> how is it not fair? O.o I am confused. It's nothing but luck.