Legendary Days Discussion

3 minutes ago, Bouda said:

Too Bad first legendary should be animated to distingues her further from normal girls.

We are exploring and trying things now. But having animations isn't that easy job ;)

Although, we might do that, one day..

Just now, hosefucker said:

yes please but keep her tights on and only a small hole where it counts. thank you so much!

Wh...Wait.. What do you mean here?

Wont matter for me because I've spent months trying to get any girl from the Dark Lord and after the changes to fighting bosses I haven't received a single girl. So no chance of me getting her. They really need to fix the drops.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Maryz said:

What is up with wings on her head? I saw elsewhere before and it was just as weird there as it is here. And you have female demons with cocks on their tails here so that is saying something. 

Like a High Entia from XC1, maybe? Melia's so cute <3 

721428-fiora-melia_antiqua-riki-xen_1166397130.1024x0.jpg

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, yes321 said:

any stats on the drop rate maybe ? is it gonna be harder then the other event girls or does it gonna have the same drop rate ?

Hello,

The drop rate is adjusted to the period of time that the event will take place.
It's neither higher, neither lower. It's adjusted.

Jessie Kinkoid

How will we be able to get her will it be the same as current systems or different and will it be limited or will every one be able to get 1?

also whats her name?

and lastly how strict will only apear once and never again or a very long wait like 2 years just wondering?

Edited by ravagerv100
new thoughts

Just now, Arden said:

Is it harder to reach 5 star affection with her? (just in case I need to save up some gifts)

As said she is legendary ;) The first one out there!

Maybe, it won't be too easy to go to 5 star with her... But it's going to be worth it all the way!

Jessie Kinkoid

Just now, Calamity said:

Ohmygaaaawd :x

That animated picture is amazing !  Sure is something I would vote for to add 2 the game in the future.

You guys really make this game EPIC!  Hope Ill get her ;)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, sentinel003 said:

Come to think of it... This could be a chance for stats something along the line of universal stat gear - give all.

Really curious what she gives and how hard it will be to get.

You will find all that in a few days ;) We know it's a lot of teasing... we are a bit evil :P 

Very decent version of the Morrigan, nice work guys and the lady :) 

morrigan.thumb.jpg.6c445aa844d5a224d6144e1d99132c56.jpg

I bet 5 bucks that she will be a kind of "Super sexy" or "Legendary" class with equal stats (watch this 155565.jpg.941bea17fb6f8a00b1c989ced7a54e58.jpg )

Edited by Defens
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, original lol said:

These "Legendary Days", will it be held every month?

For now, we are just exploring. We want to see your reaction to the event and decide what to do next.

Just now, DisgustingMarsupial said:

The drop rate on her will be too low. I don't think many of us will get her my friends. Another trick to make big money. 

The drop rate, as stated before is adjusted to the length of the event. It's not low, it's not high, it's adjusted.

Oh joy... another event! I'm starting to wonder when I'm gonna find the time to get the regular boss girls. I spend most of pretty much every month farming for event girls as it is!

And another Dark Lord girl, which means more income lost. On top of that from the sounds of it she's gonna super expensive to upgrade. 

... And I sound like I'm complaining. That's not what I mean to do, it's only that there is already too much for our current income to handle even with the considerable amount of time I put into the game.

One question I have: Is this only for HH, or is there going to be a GH version like the other new events?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asherandai said:

Oh joy... another event! I'm starting to wonder when I'm gonna find the time to get the regular boss girls. I spend most of pretty much every month farming for event girls as it is!

And another Dark Lord girl, which means more income lost. On top of that from the sounds of it she's gonna super expensive to upgrade. 

... And I sound like I'm complaining. That's not what I mean to do, it's only that there is already too much for our current income to handle even with the considerable amount of time I put into the game.

One question I have: Is this only for HH, or is there going to be a GH version like the other new events?

Sorry, we give you too many things to do in-game! :) But prepare, it's only going to get more and more. We are trying this only on HH right now. 

I hope that she will be available for all classes so all players can use her otherwise if she is available in only one class like all other girls are then this class will become more powerful than the others and all balance will be lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1