Legendary Days Discussion

3 minutes ago, Masterhogan63 said:

She is totally hot!!  I hope I may get her for I never got any of the others from spring break,,,

I'm sorry you didnt get any yet i know how it feels i didnt get the last event girl for dark lord and i spent all day and all my kobans to try and get her but i didnt but you still got time so hopefully you can

12 minutes ago, Lahmacun said:

i hope this game do not turn p2w :/:S

I pay for the monthly card, nothing more. I have 32K kobans reserved. I would have around 27K without having the card for as long as I've had it. It's hardly pay to win, just use your resources well. 

I'm going to ensure I get this lovely succubus, and I hope to have enough kobans for 100 single spins during the anniversary event later this year. I'll gamble then. :)

3 hours ago, Pounder said:

For everyone worried about whether or not they'll get the legendary girl or not the options are simple.... Either spend K coins to get as many chances at her as possible or simply stack it in your favor.... with the way girl drops are setup right now you can fight dark lord for the next couple days to increase your chances that a girl will drop (Better if you have all his girls) as your chances for a girl to drop increase the more wins you get on him .... So I don't see a problem with the small 3-4 day event..... I just hope she's not so sweet an innocent of a girl and more like Mala hahaha

Event drops are in no way linked to regular drops. This will not help.

14 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Thats called luck. People have been doing that since the start of the game.

Can you link me where it says that please..... Cause the patch notes for the changes to the boss counter says "girls" it doesn't specify or differentiate between the event or boss drops.... It could very well have been luck but I'd still like to know one way or the other

Edited by Pounder
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pounder said:

Can you link me where it says that please..... Cause the patch notes for the changes to the boss counter says "girls" it doesn't specify or differentiate between the event or boss drops.... It could very well have been luck but I'd still like to know one way or the other

Hi,

It does only work for boss harem members and not event ones even though the patch notes are not very clear on that however they're thinking about letting event harem members benefit from the same counter system in the future that increases their drop rate that boss girls do. 

13 hours ago, JessieChan said:

No, dear! :)

As stated in the post, the animation is only for advertisement purpose.
We are not doing animations for now.

Jessie Kinkoid

So, if she is not animated, it begs the question: what makes that girl "legendary"? Certainly it isn't the '5 stars' considering we already have girls with five stars, and this is being called the "first legendary girl", so... yeah. What exactly makes her legendary? Does she gives extraordinary amounts of money? Is she dirt cheap to level?

Also... I have 80+ girls. I doubt I'll be able to level her to five stars. Hell, I'm doubting I'll be able to get her to 4, in this year.

That is... if I get her, of course.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Arkron said:

So, if she is not animated, it begs the question: what makes that girl "legendary"? Certainly it isn't the '5 stars' considering we already have girls with five stars, and this is being called the "first legendary girl", so... yeah. What exactly makes her legendary? Does she gives extraordinary amounts of money? Is she dirt cheap to level?

Also... I have 80+ girls. I doubt I'll be able to level her to five stars. Hell, I'm doubting I'll be able to get her to 4, in this year.

That is... if I get her, of course.

This is the first 5 star event harem members the other ones you could only get from doing the adventure story levels since everyone can get her because everyone has access to the dark lord.

The legendary harem members are going to have good stats so it will help players win more arena battles which means more bonus money plus since you can get her early on it will be nice to have her in the harem of any player just starting the game as well.

Charm currently has more 5 star adventure story harem members than hardcore and know how so this will help balance the amount of 5 star harem members that hardcore,charm and know how will be able to choose from as well.

The drop rate will be higher than it's during other events as well to make up for the reduced time the event is on.

Edited by natstar

16 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

The drop rate is adjusted to the period of time that the event will take place.
It's neither higher, neither lower. It's adjusted.

Jessie Kinkoid

this statement just doesn't make sense. being neither higher nor lower only leaves the possibility of being the same. while the word adjust doesn't necessarily invole a change it usually results in one.

are you trying to confuse us on purpose?

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Asgar said:

When will we be able to obtain her? after the current event?

You can only get her, from March 28th to the 31st, by fighting the dark lord. 

18 minutes ago, Habi said:

this statement just doesn't make sense. being neither higher nor lower only leaves the possibility of being the same. while the word adjust doesn't necessarily invole a change it usually results in one.

I think the drop rate will be higher than normal events due to having less time just like when they increased the drop rate of boss/event harem members when they reduced the number of combativity points you would get every day.

Edited by natstar

1 hour ago, Habi said:

Lets say during a normal 2 week event you have a 50% chance of getting the 2 girls if you use all of your natural combativity points.

Obviously a shorter event will give less opportunities, so to get the same 50% chance during the event, the chance for each individual fight will need to be adjusted. 

This means that although each individual fight has a higher chance for a shorter event, the overall chance is still 50%. Neither higher, nor lower, just adjusted.

(Disclaimer: I made up 50% to illustrate the point. It is in no way is indicative of whatever chance they are giving us.)

1 hour ago, natstar said:

You can only get her, from March 28th to the 31st, by fighting the dark lord. 

I think the drop rate will be higher than normal events due to having less time just like when they increased the drop rate of boss/event harem members when they reduced the number of combativity points you would get every day.

20 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Lets say during a normal 2 week event you have a 50% chance of getting the 2 girls if you use all of your natural combativity points.

Obviously a shorter event will give less opportunities, so to get the same 50% chance during the event, the chance for each individual fight will need to be adjusted. 

This means that although each individual fight has a higher chance for a shorter event, the overall chance is still 50%. Neither higher, nor lower, just adjusted.

(Disclaimer: I made up 50% to illustrate the point. It is in no way is indicative of whatever chance they are giving us.)

i thought about that possibility too. either way i think it is bad formulated. the question is if that is on purpose to confuse us. wouldn't be the first statement of this kind regarding the legendary girl.

4 minutes ago, Habi said:

i thought about that possibility too. either way i think it is bad formulated. the question is if that is on purpose to confuse us. wouldn't be the first statement of this kind regarding the legendary girl.

"Hello,

The drop rate is adjusted to the period of time that the event will take place.
It's neither higher, neither lower. It's adjusted.

Jessie Kinkoid"

Are you saying this is badly formulated? Because it says exactly what I just explained, only it doesn't use an example.

What other statements about the legendary girl have there been? This is the first post about her I've seen.

26 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

This is a good explanation, but it still boils down to the drop chance being higher.  In the above example, the drop chance is the same for someone who uses the maximum amount of combat points over the full duration of both events, but the drop chance is higher for someone who uses the same number of combat points during each event.  If you're using significantly fewer combat points but have the same odds of a girls drop, then that means the drop rate is higher.

No idea why they didn't just say, "Yes, the drop chance will be higher because the event is only 3 days long."  This "it isn't higher or lower, just different" crap is purposely confusing and, as someone stated earlier, just doesn't make any sense.

• Thanks 1

Hey Devs, why dont you make for this event Legendary boss, who take place only during Legendary day event, I thing its better solution then Dark Lord. This legendary boss would be available for all players, but his money drop could be different, based on players level or progress in story or the highest level of boss in story.

There could be even better backgroud story with Legendary boss.

2 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

This is a good explanation, but it still boils down to the drop chance being higher.  In the above example, the drop chance is the same for someone who uses the maximum amount of combat points over the full duration of both events, but the drop chance is higher for someone who uses the same number of combat points during each event.  If you're using significantly fewer combat points but have the same odds of a girls drop, then that means the drop rate is higher.

No idea why they didn't just say, "Yes, the drop chance will be higher because the event is only 3 days long."  This "it isn't higher or lower, just different" crap is purposely confusing and, as someone stated earlier, just doesn't make any sense.

That is because of the question that was asked: "is it going to be harder to get or will the drop rate be raised?"

In the question they are asking both overall and individual simultaneously, and so the answer appropriately responds to both simultaneously without giving any incorrect information. If the answer had just been "yes the drop rate will be higher" it implies to the first part of the question that it easier to get, which is false because it is the same chance to get just over a shorter period. If the answer had been "no it is the same" it implies to the second part of the question that the drop rate is the same and so it is harder to get, which is also false. 

The answer given is exactly what was needed with the question that was asked. It's only misleading if you formulate your own question and apply it to the answer.

11 hours ago, C400 said:

HOLY F-ING HELL JUST ONE WORD BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE I GET HER is she just naturally animated or no

Hello, all!

First, thank you for your activity! Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:

1. As stated in the post, the animation is just for advertisement purposes only. She won't be animated in-game.

19 hours ago, The Bawse said:

what level do you have to be to get her? or what level does the dark lord have to be? because i battled him 6 times and i only got money

2. You don't need to be a certain level to get her. Neither the villain.

18 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

This concerns me a little.  With the recent introduction of 5-star status for only a handful of girls, we're already seeing limited options for your battle team selection.  The game has hundreds of girls, but only half a dozen or so are viable for your top-end battle team, which really limits choices.  Now, with the introduction of "legendary" girls, that gap is widening even more.  Personally, I'd like to see all girls more viable, and provide players options to tweak their battle team more.  Maybe certain girls can have additional crit or ego rating, or certain girls could counter the 20% class disadvantage, or certain girls could tie on to the new crit/block/heal luck states coming up, or certain girls could increase your chance for a drop from a boss.  Endless possibilities.  The main point being - make all the girls more viable and give the players more options to be competitive, creative, and unique.  Under the current system, it's looking more and more like you just pick the 3 or 4 girls with the best stats and battle other players, all of whom have pretty much the exact same 3 or 4 girls, too.

And what makes her "legendary"?  is it just that she has monster stats?  Because if so, we just went from having a half dozen top-end girls to having one.

2. She has legendary stats, and comes in with a full pack of 5 grades of affection scenes.

18 hours ago, TsoDuo said:

Oh this is awesome. I have thoroughly enjoyed this so far, even adjusting to the new changes. Great evolution so far, and now this! I hope i get her, and complete the rest of the collection.

3. Thank you! We love to hear that you are happy and satisfied! It's why we do this :) 

17 hours ago, TheDawn21 said:

Because of the limited time will her drop rate be higher then that of normal girls

4. No. Her drop rate is adjusted to the size of the event. It's neither higher than usual, neither lower than usual.

15 hours ago, COCKTAMUS PRIME said:

It would be nice to have the event girls dropped by two bosses (one in the higher sector and one in the lower sector) for higher leveled players. It is somewhat of a nuisance to repeat low leveled bosses (especially ones that you have all the girls from and maxed their level), receiving a fraction of money of what you could make from the boss in your highest world. I like the idea of a legendary girl, but the possibility of spending three days only on the Dark Lord almost immediately after an event (albeit small) just makes me want to groan. 

Small improvement suggestion: Add a quick-click to the world bosses that drop the girls in an event from the town page.

5. It is indeed the first time we do an event like this. We have tons of ideas, but first, we need to see how is the event going to be taken from our community. From then we will only improve :) Your feedback means a lot.

14 hours ago, ChrisBells said:

How about this event for gayharem?!!

6. We would love to do that, once we are sure this type of events are well taken by our community.

14 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

just bought monthly card to save up kobans in case i need to refill combativility to get Morrigan!

good idea to have changed the wings to bird wings, otherwise there would have been too much overlap with Abrael

also, ended up clicking out of some credit card options by mistake after clicking confirm perchase for monthly card, but I got email from HH saying purchase went through so that should be ok right?

anyhow, pretty excited for this legendary girl

7. If you monitor any issues with your monthly card, please fill in a contact-us form! We are here to assist! If not, enjoy the legendary days!!!!

13 hours ago, sanjkame said:

THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

8. Thank you! It's so nice to hear!

13 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Hummm reading the coments(specially Jessie Chan) I really think that we should start to looking for some "Succubus itens" kkkk,I think only flowers,chocolate,bracelets or langeries won't be enought to upgrade her;)

9. Totally ;) You will want to upgrade her fast!

1 hour ago, original lol said:

Hey Devs, why dont you make for this event Legendary boss, who take place only during Legendary day event, I thing its better solution then Dark Lord. This legendary boss would be available for all players, but his money drop could be different, based on players level or progress in story or the highest level of boss in story.

There could be even better backgroud story with Legendary boss.

10. It's an idea, we can use after we see how well this event interacts with you. We are sure you are going to love her!
Stay tuned!