Legendary Days Discussion

2 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Sorry, we give you too many things to do in-game! :) But prepare, it's only going to get more and more. We are trying this only on HH right now. 

No such thing as too much ;)

We do need a re-balancing of costs vs income though. Currently income doesn't even cover upgrading the girls, let alone everything else!

53 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Wh...Wait.. What do you mean here?

no on the new character.  in fact id be willing to spend money on other clothing options for all the characters especially kinky legwear. but thats just me.

Edited by hosefucker
add to comment
  • Haha 1

So since this is a 'legendary' drop girl, will the way you get her be the same as always, "fight the boss till she randomly drops' or will there be more to it?  Personally I think there should be something more to getting her if she's so amazing, and I feel for a legendary she should last longer to try and get her.

• Thinking 2

12 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

We desire to see how they are received. The idea would be to give us options to create more irregulars events in which we change the formula time to time.

13 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

For now, we are just exploring. We want to see your reaction to the event and decide what to do next.

Thats really easy, those who get her will be like: "Yeah, great event, more of these." And those who dont get her, will be nagging.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I've got all the girls that aren't event girls finally, so all I have to do is keep trying once she is unlocked, especially as each boss is a separate in the calculation now.  Doesn't mean it will be easy, but if it is possible without paying...  It'll happen.  If it requires paying to get enough chances...  Then it's another cash grab and sucks.  Hope it isn't.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Dax said:

Well, I've got all the girls that aren't event girls finally, so all I have to do is keep trying once she is unlocked, especially as each boss is a separate in the calculation now.  Doesn't mean it will be easy, but if it is possible without paying...  It'll happen.  If it requires paying to get enough chances...  Then it's another cash grab and sucks.  Hope it isn't.

Yup,

I hope legendary isn't code for: You have to buy refills!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

¡Hola querido!

¡Este es el mejor lugar para discutir nuestro primer evento de Legendary Days!:) 

Pocos puntos importantes:

• Ella es la primera chica legendaria!
  • Ella tendrá 5 grados
  • Sus estadísticas son poderosas
  • Ella solo puede obtenerse del Señor Oscuro

¡Estamos esperando ver tus reacciones!

El mejor
equipo de Kinkoid

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

¡Hola querido!

¡Este es el mejor lugar para discutir nuestro primer evento de Legendary Days!:) 

Pocos puntos importantes:

• Ella es la primera chica legendaria!
  • Ella tendrá 5 grados
  • Sus estadísticas son poderosas
  • Ella solo puede obtenerse del Señor Oscuro

¡Estamos esperando ver tus reacciones!

El mejor
equipo de Kinkoid

hola a todos cual de las 3 es la legenadaria

12 minutes ago, Dax said:

Given the nature of RNG, there will be people that get her and people that don't, and people that pay for her. I expect I'll be the 2nd category, but then I expect she'll be Hardcore. Maybe I'll be proven wrong on both counts though.

This concerns me a little.  With the recent introduction of 5-star status for only a handful of girls, we're already seeing limited options for your battle team selection.  The game has hundreds of girls, but only half a dozen or so are viable for your top-end battle team, which really limits choices.  Now, with the introduction of "legendary" girls, that gap is widening even more.  Personally, I'd like to see all girls more viable, and provide players options to tweak their battle team more.  Maybe certain girls can have additional crit or ego rating, or certain girls could counter the 20% class disadvantage, or certain girls could tie on to the new crit/block/heal luck states coming up, or certain girls could increase your chance for a drop from a boss.  Endless possibilities.  The main point being - make all the girls more viable and give the players more options to be competitive, creative, and unique.  Under the current system, it's looking more and more like you just pick the 3 or 4 girls with the best stats and battle other players, all of whom have pretty much the exact same 3 or 4 girls, too.

And what makes her "legendary"?  is it just that she has monster stats?  Because if so, we just went from having a half dozen top-end girls to having one.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I like the idea of Legendary Girls in the game, but really, putting them on Dark Lord or any of the lower level bosses is just inane.  Having the ability to go after them should be a reward for progressing further in the story and meeting higher level bosses..  And the higher level bosses having legendary harem members just makes so much more sense.  It makes absolutely no sense  to be able to get the most powerful girls early in the game when at low levels.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

I like the idea of Legendary Girls in the game, but really, putting them on Dark Lord or any of the lower level bosses is just inane.  Having the ability to go after them should be a reward for progressing further in the story and meeting higher level bosses..  And the higher level bosses having legendary harem members just makes so much more sense.  It makes absolutely no sense  to be able to get the most powerful girls early in the game when at low levels.

Agree completely.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Disagree. Since she only comes around once everybody should have a chance to woo her. Upgrading tho is a different story. Maybe she needs a special item from each world so she can only gain a star when you get or have gotten to that world.

9 minutes ago, Sicours said:

Im not that far in my adventure and i cant reach the the dark lord in time. Is there still a chance to get her? 

If you started the game you met the dark lord. lol

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Sicours said:

Im not that far in my adventure and i cant reach the the dark lord in time. Is there still a chance to get her? 

Dark Lord is the first world outside of the starting area, which the starting area you don't even need refills to get through, there's no reason you can't get there.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Disagree. Since she only comes around once everybody should have a chance to woo her. Upgrading tho is a different story. Maybe she needs a special item from each world so she can only gain a star when you get or have gotten to that world.

That's not a bad idea, but I still think it makes more sense on higher level bosses.  A solution to her only being available once is to not have her come at the same time for everyone.  She could be made available for a limited time to each player once they reach a certain point in the story or a certain higher level boss. 

• Like 1

one question: will she be available in the epic pachinko too or just on dark lord?

one feedback: she should really be available on every boss, so ppl can fight for fewer income drop. if she's so legendary you will find a way to explain that storywise.