Legendary Days Discussion

53 minutes ago, Ridasan said:

hola a todos cual de las 3 es la legenadaria

¡Hola!

El señor Oscuro tiene sus propias chicas, y de vez en cuando otras temporales como esta o la Sheheramazond de primavera. No reemplaza a ninguna de las suyas propias, sino que coexisten las 4 hasta el fin del evento.

Por cierto, estás en la sección inglesa del foro, así que lo normal es que te contesten en inglés... si es que entienden lo que dices. Tienes que cambiar algo de tu perfil para acceder a la versión en español.

OT: I looking forward to see what makes her so special... but Dark Lord always makes me work the extra mile to get his girls, if at all.

but right now , it seem the rate that we can get the girl from fight the boss is taking a long time now.

so in the few day this event happen , even if we use all combativity for those day, she may never appear. right?

This event may not be easy as it sound.

I hope down the road we will also get legendary events as well as more legendary girls. Perhaps a legendary event to obtain prized girls from monthly past themes you pick from, and can even do a special legendary boss for the event that requires the legendary girls to battle with, or also win as a prize. I spent 200 dollars in the last event and I still couldn't get the tower guard who I suggested be added to the game in the first place. I admit I will be really sad if I end up playing through this March event every day and not obtaining this one as well. At least it is not dependent on the broken Pachinko system with no girl packages to buy.

Edited by AloeMist
Grammer

1 hour ago, Montana said:

He wants her to keep the tights on for every affection level with a hole at her vagina

Morrigan_v4_25fps_edited.gif

Never could stand the 1980s high boots look that a lot of these chars have - why cant the development team get more creative with variety? Like Nami's sandals look from One Piece is quite sexy. Nobody wears the high boots style anymore - leather or not. Also if this char isn't a hardcore type, why would she wear the black leather boots style in the first place? Just something to think about if this image style ends up being similar to the end product. Its just after some 40+ girls I see a trend - even on those parodies that we know who the char was modeled after, like the sci-fi event for example, and those women were all super hot actresses. Please take better advantage of the beauty that is the female form! Go watch some hentai maybe?> lol .

4 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, my dear!

Here's the best place for you to discuss our first Legendary Days event! :) 

Few important points:

• She is the first legendary girl!
  • She will have 5 grades
  • Her stats are powerful
  • She is only obtainable from the Dark Lord

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

ok

• Haha 1

will dark lords drop rates increase because i haven't got a event girl from dark lord in the past 3 events so i would be awesome if dark lords level was maxed you get her at way higher at a x50% chances and if possible can we see the drop % on the boss  

• Like 1

It would be nice to have the event girls dropped by two bosses (one in the higher sector and one in the lower sector) for higher leveled players. It is somewhat of a nuisance to repeat low leveled bosses (especially ones that you have all the girls from and maxed their level), receiving a fraction of money of what you could make from the boss in your highest world. I like the idea of a legendary girl, but the possibility of spending three days only on the Dark Lord almost immediately after an event (albeit small) just makes me want to groan. 

Small improvement suggestion: Add a quick-click to the world bosses that drop the girls in an event from the town page.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tip for anyone else who'll be gunning for her (just in case you don't do this because I just thought of it) on the 27th, save or time your combat points so that you have as many as you can once the update hits. Then instead of coming into the event with 0 or 1 like I normally do, you have more chances (accumulated from the previous day) to roll for her.

5 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

The drop rate is adjusted to the period of time that the event will take place.
It's neither higher, neither lower. It's adjusted.

Jessie Kinkoid

Just in case this doesn't happen to work out, so at least you get some extra chances for her 

• Like 1