Legendary Days Discussion

3 hours ago, MrXonWEED said:

hope it was'nt 2 hard to get anyway i'm gonna spend 2k kabum probly on it hey if u get it it worth it for sure

and u have may notice they sayed it may never come back so ....... well ...... .

Anyway can 't w8 for this 1 xD

Heck yeah!!  Beautiful!!

40 minutes ago, COCKTAMUS PRIME said:

I like the idea of a legendary girl, but the possibility of spending three days only on the Dark Lord almost immediately after an event (albeit small) just makes me want to groan. 

Out of 31 days in March there will have been a grand total 7 without an event.

Also... 28th to 31st is 4 days guys. Unless Jessiechan meant not inclusive of 31st or something this event will be 4 days, not 3.

• Like 1

Is it possible to give Legendarys all three classes? Will Legendarys give a lot of money than the current girls that exist?

At the moment it seems people are only having girls with the best stats in their teams and not caring about if they actually like the girl. If she isn't my class and doesn't have better stats than what I'm using now, she will just end up going in the corner with the other 60, or so girls.

If she doesn't help with the money troubles I'm currently having keeping up with the 10+ girls I'll need to upgrade to 3*, then I'll not think of her any differently than the other as well.

I guess we will have to see how rare she actually is and if it makes any difference at all besides the whole collection thing is considered.

just bought monthly card to save up kobans in case i need to refill combativility to get Morrigan!

good idea to have changed the wings to bird wings, otherwise there would have been too much overlap with Abrael

also, ended up clicking out of some credit card options by mistake after clicking confirm perchase for monthly card, but I got email from HH saying purchase went through so that should be ok right?

anyhow, pretty excited for this legendary girl

Edited by CharlesFrancis

7 hours ago, Blargh said:

Sweet. Since it's so powerful and only a 3 day event, I sure hope it's not a normal random drop like the other event girls. I know I'd be angry if luck wasn't on my side there. Make it a sure drop if you fight the boss 50 times or something like that. Otherwise you'll be screwed in PvP just based on your luck under 3 days.

Ikr I hope Its not purely RNG again that would suck so much

6 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

I'd rather be disappointed now than later. :D Charm possibly? :)

But given the background... Probably hardcore. :(

Guys,we are talking about the first LEGENDARY girl. I really think that she will have mixed stats,not just one class.

• Like 1

part of me hope that her stats for combat isn't that good otherwise it will alienate people who join after the event and may cause existing players to ragequit if they fail to get her

instead her main stat should be "money" i.e. answer to the issue many players have been raising and show that the devs care

you know, a girl who finally will make more money in a reasonable time than it took to level her up

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Guys,we are talking about the first LEGENDARY girl. I really think that she will have mixed stats,not just one class.

Hopefully Legendary will mean same stats across all classes at slightly higher than Abrael's (if not the same) so she can fit into everyones party.

31 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

part of me hope that her stats for combat isn't that good otherwise it will alienate people who join after the event and may cause existing players to ragequit if they fail to get her

instead her main stat should be "money" i.e. answer to the issue many players have been raising and show that the devs care

you know, a girl who finally will make more money in a reasonable time than it took to level her up

If her battle stats are the best in the game (which being legendary hopefully they are) poss money will be on par with Bunny at max 5*. we can only wait and see (and pray).

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

....Living the dream...Ooh yeah!

We'll wait, woo and watchB|

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HardVegan said:

Na they are gonna screw us over

I hope not but it is a little more than aggravating to fight the same Boss over and over and over and over and all you get to show for it is a slow increase in winnable cash until they max out. Been trying to win Lola from Donatien for weeks on end and finally just said the hell with it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maryz said:

What is up with wings on her head? I saw elsewhere before and it was just as weird there as it is here. And you have female demons with cocks on their tails here so that is saying something. 

That's a thing with many Western Succubi. Makes them stand out from the usual demon-type 

For everyone worried about whether or not they'll get the legendary girl or not the options are simple.... Either spend K coins to get as many chances at her as possible or simply stack it in your favor.... with the way girl drops are setup right now you can fight dark lord for the next couple days to increase your chances that a girl will drop (Better if you have all his girls) as your chances for a girl to drop increase the more wins you get on him .... So I don't see a problem with the small 3-4 day event..... I just hope she's not so sweet an innocent of a girl and more like Mala hahaha

Edited by Pounder