Legendary Days Discussion

10 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

My point was many of us suspect this particular event girl might have been bugged in how she dropped.

Problem with that is that we cannot prove it...
Too many players are not on the forum/discord, so we have an under representation of the player base to voice concerns about those things.

Bumping this thread to remind the development team that we are eagerly awaiting their promised response to the tremendous amount of feedback we've provided them.  Since a new legendary event is only a couple weeks away, we are excited to hear about all the improvements they are making to the event, now that they've learned so much from the first one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:40 AM, Chthugha said:

Problem with that is that we cannot prove it...
Too many players are not on the forum/discord, so we have an under representation of the player base to voice concerns about those things.

This sounds like a dev's excuse when they don't want to do something we players ask for. We don't adequately represent the player base

On the other hand, when a small, yet vocal, segment of the player base on Discord (wasn't in this forum--very quiet in here before Patch Notes started coming out) wants the combativity points adjusted because they can't win Eternal Rivalry contests against people that sleep less, then the devs are happy to accommodate that segment of players who under-represent the player base, since there's not enough players on the forum/Discord

Not digging a salt mine (hat-tip to DrSasQuatsch), I'm just sayin'

8 hours ago, Blain said:

This sounds like a dev's excuse when they don't want to do something we players ask for. We don't adequately represent the player base

On the other hand, when a small, yet vocal, segment of the player base on Discord (wasn't in this forum--very quiet in here before Patch Notes started coming out) wants the combativity points adjusted because they can't win Eternal Rivalry contests against people that sleep less, then the devs are happy to accommodate that segment of players who under-represent the player base, since there's not enough players on the forum/Discord

Not digging a salt mine (hat-tip to DrSasQuatsch), I'm just sayin'

That actually wasn't on the discord >,,<
That's just some rumour brought to life on the forum.

I've seen it asked for on both the forum and the discord server, just not in the way they in the end did it.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

That actually wasn't on the discord >,,<
That's just some rumour brought to life on the forum.

I've seen it asked for on both the forum and the discord server, just not in the way they in the end did it.

As you like to say, we can agree to disagree on this. I know what I saw.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

We should have news about the new legendary event this week on the forums it will be better than the last legendary event and we will be getting a new type of legendary girl added to the game.

you can't know that. you just make assumptions based on i don't know what... stop spreading misinformation. or include your source if you want to proof it.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Habi said:

you can't know that. you just make assumptions based on i don't know what... stop spreading misinformation. or include your source if you want to proof it.

You will get information tomorrow.
That's all I am going to say about it.

The thing is that natstar shouldn't spread patreon knowledge (I assume that's where he knows it from), because of exactly this reason.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, natstar said:

We should have news about the new legendary event this week on the forums it will be better than the last legendary event and we will be getting a new type of legendary girl added to the game.

is hard to make poor legendary event than last, don't worry. But, this time users like real drop information, not "the drop is adjusted", like "drop is some event X" or "drop is some a troll boss or poor". People whant transparency for that event, not a act of faith  

(I Like to a dislike buttom too for publications, thanks, poor, sad.. and where is Dislike???? )

Edited by saberbholt

4 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

is hard to make poor legendary event than last, don't worry. But, this time users like real drop information, not "the drop is adjusted", like "drop is some event X" or "drop is some a troll boss or poor". People whant transparency for that event, not a act of faith  

what makes you think they will disclose anything about the drop rates at all >,<
they clearly do not want to say anything about those, so I wouldn't get your hopes up now.

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

what makes you think they will disclose anything about the drop rates at all >,<
they clearly do not want to say anything about those, so I wouldn't get your hopes up now.

They never say is that rates fall, but hopefully not cheat, because in my language adjust is not defined as increase or decrease
In a practical example, if the drop rate is 7.5% in one day, adjusting it to 10 days means that it becomes 0.75% and it is clear that this did not happen in the event.

For trolls drop don't have problem, i calculate is from order than 0,1but events is allways a mistery

Edited by saberbholt

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

My question has always been: WHY don't they disclose drop rates?  The question has been asked dozens of times, but I have never seen an answer.  Certain games in certain countries require drop rates to be posted, but regardless of legal requirement, there is absolutely no reason to keep these numbers hidden.  If the developers have nothing to hide, post the rates.  If the developers believe in being transparent in communication, which is word-for-word what they have stated, then post the drop rates.  Hell, at least tell us WHY you won't disclose them.  Even a bullshit answer is better than ignoring the question.

You have an unhappy community.  players just want to understand the game better, and the development team's history with communication is, at best, purposefully vague and, at worst, outright deceitful.  This is not slander, this is fact.  Even now we are talking about the upcoming announcement only because a player leaked information.  How damn hard is it for Jessie or Kinkoid to come onto this thread and post - "Hey, really sorry that we haven't responded to this thread.  We appreciate the feedback, understand your frustration, and will have an official announcement regarding the next upcoming legendary.  We've taken a lot of things into consideration and hopefully have made changes for the better".  See, not that hard.  It took me about 15 seconds.

The announcement regarding the new legendary event will need to be a post to end all posts if they hope to regain any shred of respect from the player-base.  But it won't be.  It will short, confusing, and politically vague, just like all of their posts.  We will have more questions than answers after the announcement.  I pray I am wrong, but we all know that I won't be.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

My question has always been: WHY don't they disclose drop rates?  The question has been asked dozens of times, but I have never seen an answer.  Certain games in certain countries require drop rates to be posted, but regardless of legal requirement, there is absolutely no reason to keep these numbers hidden.  If the developers have nothing to hide, post the rates.  If the developers believe in being transparent in communication, which is word-for-word what they have stated, then post the drop rates.  Hell, at least tell us WHY you won't disclose them.  Even a bullshit answer is better than ignoring the question.

You have an unhappy community.  players just want to understand the game better, and the development team's history with communication is, at best, purposefully vague and, at worst, outright deceitful.  This is not slander, this is fact.  Even now we are talking about the upcoming announcement only because a player leaked information.  How damn hard is it for Jessie or Kinkoid to come onto this thread and post - "Hey, really sorry that we haven't responded to this thread.  We appreciate the feedback, understand your frustration, and will have an official announcement regarding the next upcoming legendary.  We've taken a lot of things into consideration and hopefully have made changes for the better".  See, not that hard.  It took me about 15 seconds.

The announcement regarding the new legendary event will need to be a post to end all posts if they hope to regain any shred of respect from the player-base.  But it won't be.  It will short, confusing, and politically vague, just like all of their posts.  We will have more questions than answers after the announcement.  I pray I am wrong, but we all know that I won't be.

Well beware that Belgium and Switzerland already consider the loot box as a game of chance because combining money and addiction makes them a gambling game and this implies at a legal level that everything that uses real currency to buy another type of currency and make a lot as Pachinko Epico or refills with kovants is framed in the same regulation.
For now UK is modifying the laws and if it is necessary to publish drop rates or in case of a draw The publishers of online games must publicly show the results of the random drawings of the clients in specific places of the official website or in the game itself, and keep a record for a review from the government itself. These records must be kept for more than 90 days. When publishing the results of the random prizes, measures must be taken to protect the privacy of the user.
How would this affect the game?
To start ANY website or game that can be played or connected from a country, you must comply with its laws or close the access to that country.
If you also talk about online commerce (even virtual currency purchases) it can be even more complicated.

Undoubtedly why the site that collects money from players is in Bulgaria. Being on the periphery of Europe like that certainly makes it a bit more like the American Wild West, in terms of being able to enforce gambling laws

unless the Bulgarian internet technology industry is the cutting edge of the entire globe 9_9    (would certainly explain the server errors formerly known as 503)

anyhoo, the point is, don't invest in this game, financially or emotionally, more than you are prepared to lose

Why you still talking about that beep? (sorry Levitya xD)

Some players got her, some others not (like me :(). Just like every other event. And the same will be with the next legendary girl.
Who cares if they said "adjusted". She was a "legendary" girl, so i presume that drop rate was lower than other event girls. And again, the same will be with the next legendary event.

If you wasted kobans (or real money) i'm sorry, but you should know how it works:
you can get a girl in a couple of tries without spending kobans
or
you can fail to get a girl even if you waste 10k kobans in refills.
No guaranteed drop.

My advice is always to use only your free tries: if you get the girl good, if not... who cares, it's just a game.
The only place to spend kobans is epic pachinko x10.

About drop rates, i think they don't disclose them because are ridiculously low and many players would leave the game reading something like 0,1% (or less).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daniele said:

Why you still talking about that beep? (sorry Levitya xD)

Some players got her, some others not (like me :(). Just like every other event. And the same will be with the next legendary girl.
Who cares if they said "adjusted". She was a "legendary" girl, so i presume that drop rate was lower than other event girls. And again, the same will be with the next legendary event.

Well, actually it's not so much talk about Levitya, but about the tactics used to present the whole event, with a deceptive announcement in its drop rate as well as how it was a very powerful character for pvp.
I understand that people are accustomed to being deceived, it happens with politicians, bankers, shopping ... but it is important to be able to talk and complain about that kind of murky manipulations so that they do not happen anymore or why people get used to that and that the next time is even greater the trick?
It is natural to ask for explanations and responsibilities, not to duck your head and think that you can do what you want

9 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Sadly back in February they did give an answer, and in my opinion, it was a BS response.  I'm paraphrasing, but Kinkoid said something to the effect of 'Seeing the actual drop rate would just upset players further and cause them to loose faith in their chances to get a girl.'

I call this a BS answer because many players, myself included, usually don't fail to get both event girls, more so many of us routinely get the event girls with under 100 pulls.  I wanna say I'm usually around 20-50 but that's beside the point.  The point is if many of us drop event girls this fast consistently, then there shouldn't be anything depressing about the drop rate.

Besides it seems like a bad business practice to say 'yeah our drop rates are so horrible you don't wanna see them'.  It makes it sound like you shouldn't even bother with playing.

Many players think things get stealth adjusted, and having to show drop rates would mean they couldn't do this.  Of course we have no proof of this, it's impossible to prove, but dodging showing drop rates has lead to this mistrust between some of the player base and the dev team.  And after how Levitia's drop rate seemed drastically low that people were burning through kobans and still not getting her after 8K or so refills makes it seem very off from what it should have been.  This is another problem the devs would have if they displayed the drop information.  We could compare the drop rate to what a normal girl drop rate is (after just dropping a girl and the rate has been reduced back to normal, plus whatever it goes down to for the next girl) or compare it to an even or revival event girl drop rate.

I also have a suspension that drop rates for event girls aren't even across all accounts.  The fact that many people that first reported getting levitia were new players, and (even though he's chosen to leave) Zorba noticed a fairly consistent pattern in how his girls dropped across his's accounts, both in the legendary girl event and in normal events.  Again this is all theory and with the element of luck being what it is, it can all boil down to simple paranoia.

All the same we have posters that like to run numbers and share their findings with the community, we have a whole thread dedicated to people reporting their drops, and I think this scares the devs into hiding their numbers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Habi said:

You can get news early if you sign up to be a patreon however the no spoiler rule stops you from posting the early news that you get so the most that i could post was that they would be posting about it soon and just like I said we will be getting it just like i said since Jessie is writing it now so we will have it posted really soon.

image.thumb.png.877d33100244a95add2226680dde574e.pngand just you're  .

It's good to have the 4x times higher drop rate for the legendary gifts since it gives players that are not charm something to look forward to as well from the event.
I am going to take advantage of it with koban refills. 

"When we released the first Legendary Days, we actually weren't sure if you are going to enjoy and have fun. The results were wooooow!!! It's a fact, you've fallen in love with the fallen angel for no time. Although, you were a bit angry that the Dark Lord held her in his arms, right?!"

I'll just say that this is an ahem, interesting interpretation of player reaction.

Also I could have sworn the next girl would be Know How considering how much they stacked the deck with charm for boss girls. That the third girl would be charm.

• Haha 2

Legendary Days Announcement

"When we released the first Legendary Days, we actually weren't sure if you are going to enjoy and have fun. The results were wooooow!!! It's a fact, you've fallen in love with the fallen angel for no time. Although, you were a bit angry that the Dark Lord held her in his arms, right?!"

That answer of jessi (and by default of the development team) is a complete mockery to the players: that they buy and spend kovans is not to love an event, taking into account that this thread is still with 53 pages of complaints asking for explanations.

what about the poll to see if we'll let the pockets empty and I think the icing on the cake.

Do you understand now why I always ask that you can also dislike comments / patch notes ?. The day they implement that function, they may realize what people want and what angers them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, saberbholt said:

Legendary Days Announcement

That answer of jessi (and by default of the development team) is a complete mockery to the players: that they buy and spend kovans is not to love an event, taking into account that this thread is still with 53 pages of complaints asking for explanations.

what about the poll to see if we'll let the pockets empty and I think the icing on the cake.

Do you understand now why I always ask that you can also dislike comments / patch notes ?. The day they implement that function, they may realize what people want and what angers them.

It seems to me like the devs are trying to insult our intelligence by ignoring/burying the facts and pretending that the event was a complete success when, in actual fact, it was a COLOSSAL FAILURE.

Yeah... Way to troll your own playerbase! >:(

Suffice to say, this is one issue the players won't be letting go of quite so easily.

• Like 1