Legendary Days Discussion

I want to see what the devs have to say about all that, but I have no hope that they are thinking in fix the legendary event. I also think they should tell us what are our chances to get the girls, cause even if they do not have these intentions, feel that we are tricked is very frustrating... I spent over 5000 kobans on that, and we lost our cambativity point with a bug without any compensation (the bug that had throw our points on garbage if we spent they at the beginning of the event). Maybe an anticipated revival event fix it, but who knows.

At least some of us learned not to waste kobans/money on it(the hard way). The next legendary event will be just salt in the wound for me. I'm not gonna make another purchase out of spite. And i really dont care about the following legendary girls because i see only the unfair treatment in the way the event is designed. A system in which people obtain something easily without spending a cent and others getting nothing in return for their money can't be called fair, or even a remotely good idea... Why is there such a disparity  in the drop rate as some people got it from 200fights while other piled up a lot more than 700 tries? Luck can influence the results yes, but not to such a great lenght and leading to so variyng results! Moreover we didn't see any of the concerns posted here get addressed. Just the generic messages of the type we are glad you liked it!  And "the drop rate will NOT be lowered or or HIGHER it will bw ADJUSTED##$/^*& srsly?!? We want transperancy, some way that we can get somwthing in return for the wasted money, NOT NEW RNG dumps.

16 hours ago, Habi said:

wow this is not the kind of conclusion people expected. don't be surprised of the next shitstorm, it will come. either that or most people resigned already.

i don't know how often this has already been said but the community needs something tangible to get over the legendary event and not just empty words.

collect feedback of all 51 pages and the corresponding pages of other languages and the discord servers. don't neglect anything no matter how harsh it sounds. be honest with yourself. try to extract basic statements that can be counted. post this data to the community and say something to every point. this is the least the community deserves.

Hear hear!  Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cantrix said:

At least some of us learned not to waste kobans/money on it(the hard way). The next legendary event will be just salt in the wound for me. I'm not gonna make another purchase out of spite. And i really dont care about the following legendary girls because i see only the unfair treatment in the way the event is designed. A system in which people obtain something easily without spending a cent and others getting nothing in return for their money can't be called fair, or even a remotely good idea... Why is there such a disparity  in the drop rate as some people got it from 200fights while other piled up a lot more than 700 tries? Luck can influence the results yes, but not to such a great lenght and leading to so variyng results! Moreover we didn't see any of the concerns posted here get addressed. Just the generic messages of the type we are glad you liked it!  And "the drop rate will NOT be lowered or or HIGHER it will bw ADJUSTED##$/^*& srsly?!? We want transperancy, some way that we can get somwthing in return for the wasted money, NOT NEW RNG dumps.

Yeah, I've effectively boycotted this event.  I've been farming Finalmecia for the money in order to complete Princess Noemy's final upgrade, which I've now done, and it's on to Roko Sensei to try for those weird but somehow rather sexy mutants on offer.  They have good stats for battle in their respective classes!

I have no girls left to collect from Finalmecia so that ought to tell all.  I was burnt in Super Girlzz trying in vain to get Hildr (at 3,500 per win against Dark Lord as opposed to 26.5k if I'd battled Finalmecia).  It's a near certainty to me that the drop rate was dramatically lowered three days into that event.  The change was so abrupt.

I started a debate in a new topic re. whether to take part in this event or not (and the number of events in general) and I received mostly very negative feedback.  This suggests people are quite happy to forego income to keep battling Dark Lord every three weeks or so.  Many appeared quite offended that I dared to post what I did and that I was trying to influence their choices of going for girls.  BUT, it's a free choice and I made mine, which means I won't get Hari or Rabbi.  To be honest with myself, maybe I definitely was trying to influence people's thinking as I'm a bit of an iconoclast at heart and I might be accused of trying to subvert HH's business model that seems to be slowly evolving into something not so good for players.  Hehe.  I have the two sisters anyway in forms I consider superior to their Easter versions.  A few people did share my opinion, but not wholeheartedly.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Hey, I've just had notification that a big update is underway and HH will be back online soon!  I wonder what it is.  Maybe the server issues will be among the fixes.

Completely relevent to the topic... 

51 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Completely relevent to the topic... 

I know, sorry. Tell me off!  Now that the game's back on line, the server issues seem to be solved and almost immediately Leeditt drops for me in another account.  Is this a sign of things to come and has the drop rate been tweeked in our favour?

12 hours ago, Cantrix said:

At least some of us learned not to waste kobans/money on it(the hard way)

I spent quite a bit of Kobans getting legend girl, but less than a spin on Epic Panch although it was close.

Granted I didn't get any legendary items, although most of the combat items end up not being single stat and thus not very useful. On the plus side I got a 5 star girl and one of my choice and not some random 3 star that will never show on my team.

I'd say spending up to 900 kobans to get the legend girl is worth it. I'd go even higher considering she is HC and that's my thing.

If she was charm or KH, I'd have to think about it, on one hand, nice to have if I ever switch, but the choice would not be as obvious.

A waste of Kobans? Not for HC players.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Some other guy said:

I spent quite a bit of Kobans getting legend girl, but less than a spin on Epic Panch although it was close.

Granted I didn't get any legendary items, although most of the combat items end up not being single stat and thus not very useful. On the plus side I got a 5 star girl and one of my choice and not some random 3 star that will never show on my team.

I'd say spending up to 900 kobans to get the legend girl is worth it. I'd go even higher considering she is HC and that's my thing.

If she was charm or KH, I'd have to think about it, on one hand, nice to have if I ever switch, but the choice would not be as obvious.

A waste of Kobans? Not for HC players.

And how do you call over 3500 kobans spend for nothing, other than a waste? I know she is the best hc girl, because before the event i was HC. That's why i invested so much and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the 20refills+normal battles i had for those 3 days. Pure waste of kobans and more importantly money.The whole ordeal made me decide to NOT spend money on the game since it didn't increase my chances of getting a girl. I doubt that i will invest any effort if there is another "legendary" girl, no matter of her spec or how much they "adjust" her drop rate. I switched charm because of the obvious bias, despite being HC ever since i started playing. If u can't beat em become one of em. The strangest thing is that there were a ton of people who got her with a lot less effort and tries than i did(around 586fights in total) which leads me to believe that there was something more than a bad luck. Even with a droprate of 1% she should have dropped, but she didn't! Then again if her drop rate was so low, not so many people would have gotten her with the less number of fights they did(i'm pointing out to a poll Chtuga did-although most of the people who didn't get her didn't vote there).The data there indicated that more than a 60%of the players who voted got her, and out of them many had to do less than 300 fights.  Bad luck my ass! I bet there was something wrong with the drop rate preventing some  people who have spend so much money  to get her. And the devs still turn a blind eye to this thread and the forums in general. So again if this isn't a waste of kobans what else could you call it? 

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

And how do you call over 3500 kobans spend for nothing, other than a waste? I know she is the best hc girl, because before the event i was HC. That's why i invested so much and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the 20refills+normal battles i had for those 3 days

Based on your 20 refills comment I assume you are on Hentai Heros and not Harem.

If so multiply everything I said by 6. I spent about 700/4200 kobans. Still less than the 900/5400 that a epic spin costs and the outcome is better.

I am already at 844/5000ish again and that is after some refills to speed myself along the adventure to get fairy quicker.

Even at 25 from missions plus the event onces, you can pick up 900/5400 kobans in a month for free.

Nothing you said changes the fact that for just about everyone, those who had to spend kobans to get her spent less than they would on an epic spin.

It's a good deal. I'd spend twice as much 1800/10800 to get her if I had to, and if I had them. I am going to make sure I have loads of Koban just in case of bad luck. It seems the legendarys won't be coming out every two months, and even then if one in three are in your class, that means you have 6 months to save up.

For HC the legendary girl is worth oddles more than some random 3 star. Too complain about spending less Kobans or even a few more than an epic spin is just not rational IMHO.

Complain if you will about the excessive luck factor, I'll agree.

Complain about the lack of notice so that we could have spent time saving kobans [40 bucks for a girl, hell to the no]. I'll agree.

Tell me that legendary girl isn't worth plowing significant koban if you must to get her. You lost me there.

What I learned is not that it isn't worth it but rather to make sure I've banked up say 2 epic spins worth of Kobans for the next legendary girl that comes along. She is that much better than Fairy and much more so than any 3 star.

On 25/04/2018 at 5:21 AM, trunks2585 said:

Why?  Why do the devs and Community Manager keep doing this?  We got Chthugha doing their best to be transparent with us, and then we got the team giving vague statments.  Please learn from your moderator how to talk to your players.  Your response is bad for two main reasons.

1. First and foremost, you are not addressing the concerns we have with the failure of the event.  This is what we want.  We don't care about the next legendary event, expecially when, and this leads into point 2.

2. You are still telling us nothing.  There's gonna be another event?  Chthugha already told us that.  We want to know how you're going to FIX the event.  And giving us ANOTHER post of 'wait a bit longer' doesn't help.  Telling us to wait once was fine, but at this point, it sounds like the team is stalling.  And I gotta say, for all the stalling that's happening, IF we even get a proper answer, I expect a lot of transparency in it.

Look I know you guys have a business to run, but the best game developers and publishers don't treat their playerbase like this, give us a little respect and don't pretend like everything is fine.

---"edit" by mod---
Fixed my name for you
:D
~Chthugha

I swear I need to put your name on permanent copy and paste, sorry bout that >.>

Yeah, Chthugha, how do we pronounce your name and what's its origin?  It sounds American Native.  But four consonants in a row puts it in the unpronouncable Welsh category!  If we knew how to pronounce it it would be easier to remember.  I'm annoyingly curious, I know, but I have a kind of memory that links sounds and spellings.  :D

It's basically the japanese interpretation of lovecraftian gibberish, and it's pronounced "Kutogua".

He had already explained his name in another thread (his presentation as a mod, I think), and it's a Yu-gi-oh! card representing a lovecraftian elder god:

image.thumb.png.de82758d22558d5e05076c102f69cf65.png

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2018 at 4:38 AM, Kinkoid said:

We are beginning to look on all the feedbacks post-event on this matter. :)

We are very interested to see how the community received the event and what can be kept and what needs improvement.

So, remember this? From 23 days ago? A new Legendary Fail event is coming in mid-May, and I for one am very interested to hear what's being kept and what has been improved. And while you're at it, here are a few other questions:

Why has there been no response to the player criticisms other than automated ones?

What does "the drop rate has been adjusted" mean?

What do you gain by keeping the drop rate a secret?

What percentage of players would you expect to get the girl without spending kobans, both for the past and the future events?

Why was the girl not available in pachinko?

30 minutes ago, aaaaaaaacccc said:

Why has there been no response to the player criticisms other than automated ones

This.  A thousand times this.  The fact that a new legendary event is already on the schedule and the developers have completely avoided the problems with the last one is a slap in the face to the community.

It's money.  Only money.  Introduce the strongest girl in the game and watch the kobans roll in.  I hope that the players learned their lesson.  You spent your money on an event that was flawed and designed to take your money.  Your feedback was ignored.  Your valid complaints were ignored.  Now the event is back and the devs are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 2

I really hope it's a dark lord, or at least gettable with dark lord. My other bosses have 2, 2, 2, 1,2 and my current with 3 girls. If I have to go after anyone but DL I have no chance of getting the legend girl. If the legend girl is HC, she is a must have for me, if not it means I might as well give up ever switching to that class.

OTOH if they are just going to push out legend girls every 2 months, in 18  months one should be able to run a team of nothing but legend girls.

4 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

It's basically the japanese interpretation of lovecraftian gibberish, and it's pronounced "Kutogua".

He had already explained his name in another thread (his presentation as a mod, I think), and it's a Yu-gi-oh! card representing a lovecraftian elder god:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.de82758d22558d5e05076c102f69cf65.png

That explains it, thanks.  I'm not familiar with the esoterics of these games or Japanese mythology.

Maybe we should stop talking about the origin of my name here.
I already pinged the guy in the appropriate thread about it.

This is still an unfinished thread, as we all know too well.
We have yet to get any proper feedback, so please do not clutter this thread with unrelated nonsense.

Il y a 1 heure, Some other guy a dit :

I really hope it's a dark lord, or at least gettable with dark lord. My other bosses have 2, 2, 2, 1,2 and my current with 3 girls. If I have to go after anyone but DL I have no chance of getting the legend girl. If the legend girl is HC, she is a must have for me, if not it means I might as well give up ever switching to that class.

OTOH if they are just going to push out legend girls every 2 months, in 18  months one should be able to run a team of nothing but legend girls.

Event girls and boss girl have separate drop rate. You don't have to worry about a troll still having girls left to drop on him when you farm for an event girl.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Event girls have a set drop rate so getting a boss girl does not stop them from dropping.

Boss girls have a drop rate that goes up a little bit every time you fail to get them from a boss so they can have a higher drop rate than event girls, however, some people actually wait for bosses to have event girls before going back and farming the boss girls that they need since the failed attempts at getting the event girls make it easier to get the remaining boss girls to drop.

there was speculation though in another thread that the devs botched how the legendary girl drop rate worked because many players reported getting a normal boss drop shortly after the event finished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

there was speculation though in another thread that the devs botched how the legendary girl drop rate worked because many players reported getting a normal boss drop shortly after the event finished.

Boss girls have nothing to do with event girls not dropping because event and boss girls have a different drop system the event ones have a set drop rate while the boss ones have an increased drop rate every time you fail to get one to drop from that boss.

I do suggest to everyone that wants the new legendary girl to wait until you start to see other players getting her before using kobans on more chances to get her because the two events before the revival event it took around 3+ hours before people started to post that they got her on those events but that was during the start of those events but people were posting they got the revival event girls during the first hour of the revival event so any drop rate issue with event girls should be fixed now.

The best time to go more chances is the last day of the event after failing to get her to drop using the free combativity you get with time and by saving up your kobans for the legendary event instead of using them all up for the next event due the legendary event having only a few days to get them for free without using kobans but we will have to wait for it before we know what will happen but having extra kobans for more refills is a good idea to have even if the next legendary event is working.