Legendary Days Discussion

Il y a 1 heure, Some other guy a dit :

"When we released the first Legendary Days, we actually weren't sure if you are going to enjoy and have fun. The results were wooooow!!! It's a fact, you've fallen in love with the fallen angel for no time. Although, you were a bit angry that the Dark Lord held her in his arms, right?!"

I'll just say that this is an ahem, interesting interpretation of player reaction.

Also I could have sworn the next girl would be Know How considering how much they stacked the deck with charm for boss girls. That the third girl would be charm.

i couldn't agree any more... 

54 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

in actual fact, it was a COLOSSAL FAILURE.

Well for those HC players who did get the girl, everything is coming up Milhouse.

For those who didn't, not so much.

Also they did get people to put in real money so making some dosh could be counted as success.

But yeah the tone of the message is a bit tone deaf.

It's responses like that, that honestly make me have no respect for the developers.  I'm sorry, but I can't respect a team, that isn't respecting their player base.  You can't sugarcoat everything to hide issues.

Apparently the only way to show the devs we aren't having fun is to not say or do anything.

I will be fair about the post.  They are at least doing something different.

The girl is gonna be on ninja spy, not everyone has him maxed out, but it's still low income.  And we have a good chance to get legendary gifts, 4 times better even.  So even for players that decide to boycott the event, they might get something out of it.  I have to wonder if this is an indication that the girl should drop with plenty of time to farm legendary gifts for her as well, or if the devs want the players to make a choice, girl or gifts.

So yeah, good on them for adding something to the event to make it feel like an event, but don't sugar coat every post like everything you're doing is being met with praise and love, being honest with us goes a lot further.  Like honestly a 'we are sorry so many of you had issues with the event, here's what we are doing to make it better' would go over a lot better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Unfortunately trunks, if you don't participate in the event you won't get anything. The legendary gifts are tied only to Ninja Spy (confirmed on discord). They are there as a "partial reward" so that people will get something from the event that isn't just cash if they fail to get the legendary girl. 

IMG_20180510_101110.png

10 hours ago, saberbholt said:

Do you understand now why I always ask that you can also dislike comments / patch notes ?. The day they implement that function, they may realize what people want and what angers them.

well on the discord you can react with every kind of emoji, even negative ones. most reactions there are still positive or neutral. while im definitely pro this idea (i also mentioned it on the new forum thread a while ago) im not sure if enabling that on the forum would change anything on kinkoids view of things. as long as the cash flows from the whales they can/will do whatever they like.

This is when the last hardcore hardcore players win the charm legendary chick and give up -> free change to charm. 

Already most opponents in pvp are charm. No idea why. 🤔🙃

Well, maybe. Or some are like me. Ignore the event and farm Freddy. He and I are the same lvl now. (223) Starting to get interesting cash wise finally. 

9 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Well for those HC players who did get the girl, everything is coming up Milhouse.

For those who didn't, not so much.

Also they did get people to put in real money so making some dosh could be counted as success.

But yeah the tone of the message is a bit tone deaf.

I'm one of the "Lucky" bastards who got her.  I spent 11K Kobans on refreshes so I could get her.

I'm glad it's not on Dark Lord again, but Ninja Spy isn't much better, it's just 2K cash more than Dick Lord drops.

And It really shouldn't have been Charm.  Charm already has far to many 5 star girls due to so many of the Story girls being Charm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

This is when the last hardcore hardcore players win the charm legendary chick and give up -> free change to charm. 

Already most opponents in pvp are charm. No idea why. 🤔🙃

Well, maybe. Or some are like me. Ignore the event and farm Freddy. He and I are the same lvl now. (223) Starting to get interesting cash wise finally. 

Can other classes finally stop whining about charm? The last pvp patch completely fucked charm. Crit effects for HC and KH are at least 3 times as good as the worthless charm one. And if you want to get more use out of the useless charm crit, you have to max all 3 of your stats rather than only your main one, so charm player pay way more money to stay competitive. The only reason Im still running charm is that I've gotten 2 legendary single stat items for charm and it's the only stat I maxed out. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BraumII said:

Can other classes finally stop whining about charm? The last pvp patch completely fucked charm. Crit effects for HC and KH are at least 3 times as good as the worthless charm one. And if you want to get more use out of the useless charm crit, you have to max all 3 of your stats rather than only your main one, so charm player pay way more money to stay competitive. The only reason Im still running charm is that I've gotten 2 legendary single stat items for charm and it's the only stat I maxed out. 

I'm Hardcore and I noticed that even though I have an advantage over KH, I tend to lose to more KH than Charms when they are equal or +/- 1k ego to me. I didn't think that the varying differences in critical effects had that big of an impact, I thought they were all more of less the same.

Although in hindsight, I would prefer extra damage or healing over blocking a hit for less damage.

I was one of the complainers about Charm having too many 5 star girls, but having Levitya and Fairy in my team is making me realize that it's damn expensive to have them at their best. Bunny of course is cheap as hell, but two 5 star girls to fight at my best is really expensive. I can't save money, I just have to use it lol. I saved like 13m and then I ended up spending it all on Kalissa 1-3, Easter Bunny 1-3, and Ninja Agate 1-3. I'm still trying to recover.

Charm has a great assortment of 5 star girls, but they're all 5 star girls. 3 Star Salem (2,888) is stronger/equal to 3 Star Abrael, Lenaelle, Kalissa, and stronger than 4 Star Jennie and Noemy.

Hardcore has good alternatives to Fairy 5, Barell a permanent Pachinko girl, and semi-late game Pelagie/Edna/Cunegonde and the respectable early Jeanne/Shehera/Titania.

Know-How, in my opinion is where I'd want to be if I didn't have 4 legendary HC items. Cheap Agate, Cheap Red Battler, and a cheaper Samane thanks to the 4 and 5 star cap. Samane is also the second best girl in the game stats-wise, only behind the evasive Levitya.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

I was one of the complainers about Charm having too many 5 star girls, but having Levitya and Fairy in my team is making me realize that it's damn expensive to have them at their best. Bunny of course is cheap as hell, but two 5 star girls to fight at my best is really expensive. I can't save money, I just have to use it lol. I saved like 13m and then I ended up spending it all on Kalissa 1-3, Easter Bunny 1-3, and Ninja Agate 1-3. I'm still trying to recover.

Charm has a great assortment of 5 star girls, but they're all 5 star girls. 3 Star Salem (2,888) is stronger/equal to 3 Star Abrael, Lenaelle, Kalissa, and stronger than 4 Star Jennie and Noemy.

Hardcore has good alternatives to Fairy 5, Barell a permanent Pachinko girl, and semi-late game Pelagie/Edna/Cunegonde and the respectable early Jeanne/Shehera/Titania.

Know-How, in my opinion is where I'd want to be if I didn't have 4 legendary HC items. Cheap Agate, Cheap Red Battler, and a cheaper Samane thanks to the 4 and 5 star cap. Samane is also the second best girl in the game stats-wise, only behind the evasive Levitya.

He's right you know.

I thing the whole 5 star thing is a bit of a dogs breakfast but I am level 150 and if I didn't get Levitya I'd just now be getting Bunny and Fairy at 5 stars. Cheap and early counts for something. I don't even have Lenaelle or Kalissa yet. Early game HC still rules the nest, at around my level things change a bit if you don't have Levitya. I'd guess around level 200 ignoring the Levitya effect [and future event charm legend girls] things start to go Charm's way.

OTOH with the dominance of the Alpha girl being what it is, there is a small period of time when charm gets Abreal and before HC gets Fairy.

19 hours ago, BraumII said:

You need to read better or quote a post actually from some of those 'whiners' you are talking about. My post just has facts that I've seen. And if you get the legendary girl for charm, but not hardcore since that was insanely hard, then you will probably change. That crit thing will be fixed I'm sure. That is a bug-fixable problem. 

DRSTRONGDONG would probably still complain if he didn't have Levitya. 

Anyway, I'm sticking with HC because that's what I am. Like i said.

19 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

I'm Hardcore and I noticed that even though I have an advantage over KH, I tend to lose to more KH than Charms when they are equal or +/- 1k ego to me. I didn't think that the varying differences in critical effects had that big of an impact, I thought they were all more of less the same.

Although in hindsight, I would prefer extra damage or healing over blocking a hit for less damage.

what's your opinion about Lemia?

2 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

She's on par with Jeanne, Pelagie, Titania... She's not as good in defence, but she comes fast... :x

can you explain me why is not good in defence because i dont understand i am a player collector i dont know well the rules of the game.

il y a 2 minutes, sexj a dit :

can you explain me why is not good in defence because i dont understand i am a player collector i dont know well the rules of the game.

It's simple: she's hardcore, so her main stat is hardcore, where she's got a good score.
Her two others stats, though, are pretty low, compared to other ladies.. so she sucks there... 

When she joins in PVP, she'll add her defence ratings to yours and that won't be a lot.

Edited by Joe-da-G
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, sexj said:

what's your opinion about Lemia?

For me, Lemia is my 80th girl so she's really expensive to upgrade, so I'm not going to use her. And like Joe said, there's other girls that I have that are cheaper for me to use and have better stats than Lemia (Cupid-chan, Pelagie, Cunegonde, Jeanne)

But she's still a very decent choice, but I would suggest switching to a better girl when you have the girl and resources.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

For me, Lemia is my 80th girl so she's really expensive to upgrade, so I'm not going to use her. And like Joe said, there's other girls that I have that are cheaper for me to use and have better stats than Lemia (Cupid-chan, Pelagie, Cunegonde, Jeanne)

But she's still a very decent choice, but I would suggest switching to a better girl when you have the girl and resources.

thnxs a lot! you are good at explain your point! and i am not an English native speaker!!!

36 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

It's simple: she's hardcore, so her main stat is hardcore, where she's got a good score.
Her two others stats, though, are pretty low, compared to other ladies.. so she sucks there... 

When she joins in PVP, she'll add her defence ratings to yours and that won't be a lot.

Well, that's not how it works though.
For some reason the defense added by the beta and omega only depends on their score in your specialty.
So if you are a hardcore player, that extra bit of defense is actually not half bad.

• Like 1

il y a 33 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

Well, that's not how it works though.
For some reason the defense added by the beta and omega only depends on their score in your specialty.
So if you are a hardcore player, that extra bit of defense is actually not half bad.

Ooohh... I though it was in your attack that this happened. (for example, if i add Abrael to my roster (i'm HC), i thought she would lend me her HC score in attack. 

So she does the same in defence?... 

2 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

The other 2 stats being low is not a bad thing. This is actually something a lot of players overlook. Excitement is the total of all the stats added together Multiplied by 28. if she has low Secondary and tertiary stats then her excitement level will be lower, and you will orgasm faster and more often than your opponent. Ofter this is a battle winner when your player stats are equal. 

• Like 2

il y a 45 minutes, PlusIon a dit :

The other 2 stats being low is not a bad thing. This is actually something a lot of players overlook. Excitement is the total of all the stats added together Multiplied by 28. if she has low Secondary and tertiary stats then her excitement level will be lower, and you will orgasm faster and more often than your opponent. Ofter this is a battle winner when your player stats are equal. 

I didn't know it was how excitement was calculated! It's indeed a great thing for HC players! :x

Hey @Chthugha ...

You might want to do some moderating and keep the conversations on task here...  We're completely moved on to discuss battle strategy for and against charm, instead of talking about the Legendary Days, then even you decided to weigh in the discussion.  

My question here is:  We are all expecting some kind of reaction from the player's comments about the first Legendary days and how it upset a large player base.  Then you made a comment that the developers would take the time to read all of the forum concerns on this thread.  Then another couple of week passed, nothing.  Then you make an announcement saying that the developers would be posting something...  Was it a response to express the concerns of the players about the event?  No, it was an announcement of another similar event.  

So my question is:  Will the developers and @JessieChan not address the concerns of this forum regarding the Legendary Days Event, or launching another identical event while keeping radio-silence their response?  This is not just the voice of "a few outspoken players"...  Some of us remained silent, but are observing the responses closely.  I am certain that I am not the one who is expecting some form of an official reply to this thread.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Twine1 said:

Hey @Chthugha ...

You might want to do some moderating and keep the conversations on task here...  We're completely moved on to discuss battle strategy for and against charm, instead of talking about the Legendary Days, then even you decided to weigh in the discussion.  

My question here is:  We are all expecting some kind of reaction from the player's comments about the first Legendary days and how it upset a large player base.  Then you made a comment that the developers would take the time to read all of the forum concerns on this thread.  Then another couple of week passed, nothing.  Then you make an announcement saying that the developers would be posting something...  Was it a response to express the concerns of the players about the event?  No, it was an announcement of another similar event.  

So my question is:  Will the developers and @JessieChan not address the concerns of this forum regarding the Legendary Days Event, or launching another identical event while keeping radio-silence their response?  This is not just the voice of "a few outspoken players"...  Some of us remained silent, but are observing the responses closely.  I am certain that I am not the one who is expecting some form of an official reply to this thread.     

kinkoids communication skills are terrible and i have no reason to believe this will change based on observations of the past 10 months. they obviously lack honesty to themselves and their players. to be fair that critisism refers to the english channels only. there are rumours that the french channels are treated way better but due to my lack of understanding french i cant verify that.

• Like 1