Patch-notes 28/03/18 Discussion

8 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

We are sorry about this. 

We are going to do a full post about it. It was missed in our Patch-notes.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

A post isn't enough: I have a lot of books saved for contests of girls xp and now they worth half (if not less) of when I bought them. If I knew of this I would have used them, we need a compensation!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pandora27 said:

while every bit of affection helps getting 2 affection is honestly not even helping at all

I have to do more then 1000  arena battles just to get 2k affection that is not helping

You're contradicting yourself.  Either every bit helps or it doesn't.  In fact, it does help, and this is not just a little bit.  If you're doing arena fights anyway, which you should be for small cash and item drops, then the added affection is a bonus.   It requires you to do no additional work, just click your arena fights as normal.

Maximizing arena opportunities requires frequent logins, but the fights are super quick.  I hit the arena pretty much on cooldown unless I'm busy at work or asleep (I set a 30-minute timer on my phone, and it takes about 1 minute to open the phone and click the arena fight 3x).  I've been awake today for just about 14 hours and have hit the arena 21 times.  21 times x 3 battles per attempt is 62 total matches.  I won 53 of them.  53 wins x 6 affection each (2 per girl) is 318 total affection earned.

318 affection on the market costs $132,606.  It cost me no additional time or resources to get this.  I'd call that helping.

Edited by YoyoHH

Just now, Polaris said:

Well Levitya is literally impossible to get. I've burned almost 5,000 kobons trying and still nothing. Weren't the drop rates improved???

yeah but i noticed a odd glitch it seems if u get 3 girls in a month it locks others till another month

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jacktim said:

yeah but i noticed a odd glitch it seems if u get 3 girls in a month it locks others till another month

... So I'm literally unable to get her? Even though I've spent almost the price of a guaranteed girl trying to?

9 minutes ago, jacktim said:

Is that really a thing? I almost always get 3 girls each month (4 event boss drops 1 daily mission reward) 

Should I just go for the highest paying boss after 3 girls?

I feel like this isn't a thing but I would love some confirmation

1 minute ago, Crimson scale said:

Is that really a thing? I almost always get 3 girls each month (4 event boss drops 1 daily mission reward) 

I would love to know as well. Because I don't want to be rude, but if it is, like I said I put almost 5,000 kobons into this event. And if its true that I can't get her, there better be some compensation for players like me.

1 hour ago, jacktim said:

1 hour ago, Polaris said:

... So I'm literally unable to get her? Even though I've spent almost the price of a guaranteed girl trying to?

53 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

49 minutes ago, Polaris said:

I would love to know as well. Because I don't want to be rude, but if it is, like I said I put almost 5,000 kobons into this event. And if its true that I can't get her, there better be some compensation for players like me.

48 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

You can get my friend but RNG is so low so very few get. 

6 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I wanna know too 

that sounds really scary to lose your kobans for nothing

RELAX!

Begin March I had 26/27 girls in my harem. I now have 36. Others, like tommy55, also scored more than three girls.

To prove this is not an idle claim look at this thread where people were recording their wins to get a grip on droprates somehow.

You can check it out for yourselves, even add your own girls.

Stop worrying and go and try get Levitya.

I know I am.

• Thanks 1

I am much more worried about the 'forgetfullness' of the Kinkoid team. The second time in two months.

And it is not that they forget to mention a tiny detail. The forgetfulness pertains to major changes in the (economic side of the) gameplay. Changes that, if you had known about them, you could have prepared for or adapted to before they took effect.

4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

You're contradicting yourself.  Either every bit helps or it doesn't.  In fact, it does help, and this is not just a little bit.  If you're doing arena fights anyway, which you should be for small cash and item drops, then the added affection is a bonus.   It requires you to do no additional work, just click your arena fights as normal.

Maximizing arena opportunities requires frequent logins, but the fights are super quick.  I hit the arena pretty much on cooldown unless I'm busy at work or asleep (I set a 30-minute timer on my phone, and it takes about 1 minute to open the phone and click the arena fight 3x).  I've been awake today for just about 14 hours and have hit the arena 21 times.  21 times x 3 battles per attempt is 62 total matches.  I won 53 of them.  53 wins x 6 affection each (2 per girl) is 318 total affection earned.

318 affection on the market costs $132,606.  It cost me no additional time or resources to get this.  I'd call that helping.

I'm certainly not going to argue the point that it helps, but I'm going to ask you this.  Do you feel the effort is worth the reward?  And don't tell me it's small effort when you are setting an alarm to log into this game every 30 minutes, that is considerable consciousness of the arena system.

I'm also going to compare this to something else.  After a certain number of girls you do not get the white affection items in the market because they are considered worthless.  Then why is it okay for us to get white affection items as random rewards, or get the equivalent of white affection items from arena?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting thousands of affection, but I was hoping like others for it to be somewhere in the 20s range.

• Now fights in Arena will reward Experience and Affection to the 3 girls in your team

Well, currently every girl in battle recives loot of the next way. Example if i use bunny max recives 0, kimie 1star recives +5, maika 1star recives +5. Total +10 aff. If I use 3 girls that need aff/xp no problem but sacrifice power and ego.

So couple of free fix :D

It is not better to receive a loot and this divided among the girls? (girls that not max) example recive +15 aff, bunny max recives 0, kimie 1star recives +8, maika 1star recives +7 

Or more simply increase loot x3 if i use 1 girl, x1,5 if 2 girls, x1 if i use 3 (girls that not max again :P).

Edited by G0ku
Quote wrong :b

12 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

No experience were lost.

true

The amount of overall experience needed for raising level is the same

no, the exp was scaled up 

edit: you should be a little more clear in your wording, if i understand it right the overall eperience to raise a girl to level 400 is still the same, the cost of the earlier levels where increased while the cost at the higher levels was decreased? So the upscaling of the exp that was already given out was essencially a huge giveaway?

Using the books would have changed nothing since the quantity of experience has been adapted, not changed.

the exp that you already gave to the girls was scaled up too with the overall scale up, while the books where not. So not using the books means for me that i have to  use an additional 5-7 (to lazy to do the exact math) million in-game-money for the same effect. I could have avoided that with accurate patch notes

Edited by Droog
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Will-Hurt said:

@Kinkoid @JessieChan @Shidou

So, why didnt I see anything related to revamping the XP needed to level up girls in the patch notes?

Because I keep track of the exp needed for the next level, and now it takes way more than before. Before to level up a girl from 1 to 200, it was needed 3218 and now it takes 4709!

Wasnt the ability to get xp from battles supposed to help us? because, this doesnt help nothing at all, it only made the cost go even higher (battles only gives xp to 3 girls at a time...) 

I also keep track and buy books beforehand so as to not get into a moneycrunch when updating girls. It's what little control I have left in the game. So what to expect from the XP revamp? I don't know because I don't know what is coming. But what was implemented yesterday resulted in the following data showing a rise in purchasecost for XP by 170 % at half game.

scores.PNG.902963da12d263762560729443468956.PNG

Sure you get XP/AFF in PvP now but not for every fight and not for every girl. It's always a trade off between having strong girls which will gain nothing or less strong girls which will loose more fights.

Hopefully it'll give ideas on how to adjust. For me personally, I consider the books already bought as a write off.

I also respectfully implore the KinKoid team to work on their forgetfullness. (maybe work a little less hard and get some sleep?lol)

Edited by dirty harry

Huge fan of PVP levelling up the battle girls. I have started losing a few more harem battles since bringing in two weaker battlers and my mojo is suffering a bit, but I'm still easily hitting my 16 wins a day so it's not too bad. And hey, in the distant, distant future I might get Princess Agate to five stars.

8 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

It was not "forgotten", it was not ready and shouldn't have been release. Yet we are aware that it is not something desirable and we will provide information about these changes as soon as possible.

The goal is to streamline more the overall experience needs within the game, so drop a bit the experience needed in the late game and ask for a bit more experience in the early game.

Jessie's exact words were that "It was missed in our Patch-notes".  That sounds a lot like "forgotten", and I'm not sure what exactly the difference is, so some confusion is certainly understandable.

The main point being is that changes to the core game dynamics really need to be communicated.  Whether the patch notes were incorrect or the patch content was, the ball was dropped, which resulted, indisputably, in a missed opportunity for those of us who save books and increase girls' xp strategically.  No way to spin this, no way to compensate those who were affected.  Is it the end of the world?  No.  But required experience WAS changed and the same books ARE less valuable today than they were last week.

• Like 2

@Kinkoid, it seems none asked so i'll do it : when exactly is the drop for the legendary girl ending? For the first event of the month, you said "Between the  1st and the 15th" and it ended on the 14th but for the second you said "Between the 19th and the 25th" and it ended on the 25th. Here you said "Between the 28th and 31st" but the monthly card is only 3 days. So is it the 31st included or not? This makes a big difference.