HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

9 hours ago, Habi said:

i'd prefer misato. the kids are too childish. we already have ankyo ingame (rei) and it's really in the grey area...

I totally agree with Misato and Yoko isn't a pilot too, so why not.

But I do like Rei because of her stoic character and it's a shame she got so poor stats ingame. 

Devs, do something. She' s a 5 Star !

14 hours ago, pandora27 said:

give me a chi version from chobit ^_^

The theme will be Mecha, not Androids.

I go with Chi too, but i have a faible for Mahoro (Automatic Maiden) :)

Would be nice to get a pic from the new legendary girl, like we did last time, and it would be even nicer to know her class, that way we can decide to start saving money and affection items to max her the moment we get her, or invest those resources on something else.

4 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Would be nice to get a pic from the new legendary girl, like we did last time, and it would be even nicer to know her class, that way we can decide to start saving money and affection items to max her the moment we get her, or invest those resources on something else.

This, especially for the class issue. Although it would be nice to have a different class for legendary just in case you want to switch later.

I just tried talking in the discord server but it says you need to be verified by phone suddenly while previously i could talk normally,is there no way to keep talking? Because i'm not really fond of the idea of putting my phone number. If not it's sad because it kinda made the game more enjoyable being able to talk there too :/

Edit: It's back to normal :)

Edited by Lorienen

legendary shit now 17? seriously??
in the main threat does not have an official response from the developer with all 51 pages, make 2 events for users to forgive everything and at other times because they like the money to spend kovans, but do not worry about how kindnod says "drop rate it will be adjusted for the three days"

Brave group of Somali pirates are made

In other hand, the forum need every time more a dislike button (until was for annuncies or declarations is a great option, not only like)

Edited by saberbholt

7 hours ago, Lorienen said:

I just tried talking in the discord server but it says you need to be verified by phone suddenly while previously i could talk normally,is there no way to keep talking? Because i'm not really fond of the idea of putting my phone number. If not it's sad because it kinda made the game more enjoyable being able to talk there too :/

Edit: It's back to normal :)

It was necessary for that moment, because the mods had banned someone, and that person came back with another account.

• Like 1

lol the new event starts tomorrow ?? Until yesterday we had another event so that leaves just one day to farm regular bosses.

This is kinda annoying because i wanted to continue farming Finalmecia but it seems that i will be forced to farm dark lord once again.

Edited by Hotless

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

lol the new event starts tomorrow ?? Until yesterday we had another event so that leaves just one day to farm regular bosses.

This is kinda annoying because i wanted to continue farming Finalmecia but it seems that i will be forced to farm dark lord once again.

Yeah, it must really suck to have the chance to obtain brand new & beautiful girls that might not even come back for a whole year.

• Like 1

I won Edna today... I don't see the problem xD

Feel the same way as you do. It's the decision each one of us has to make. Do we try to get the event girls, or do we farm bosses that give out more money? Devs have set it up as a choice. Either have more girls and not be able to unlock their 2 or 3 star affection scenes, or have less girls with all their affection scenes unlocked

The economy of the game doesn't support getting all the girls and unlocking all their affection scenes. Can't get enough money from the lower bosses while chasing the event girls. So frustrating

10 hours ago, Hotless said:

I completely ignored this event and farmed Freddy. He's 190 now and I have Mala's sister. (who is a bit dissapointing stat wise. Edna is better, shouldn't the newer girl be better?)

Anyway, may go for original girls next event. Not going to waste energy and my good mood on whatever legendary nonsense they come up with. Last one was HC, so not expecting anything there anyway. 

On the affection changes, do you know if that will mean change in value for items too? Should I gift them before the patch? @Chthugha Or is that info also not on discord. 

lol some people didn't even understand what i meant, i mean that i must farm finalmecia in order to get her girls but i can't farm her because of all those events so how am i supposed to get her girls with just one or two days of "free time" ??

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

I completely ignored this event and farmed Freddy. He's 190 now and I have Mala's sister. (who is a bit dissapointing stat wise. Edna is better, shouldn't the newer girl be better?)

Anyway, may go for original girls next event. Not going to waste energy and my good mood on whatever legendary nonsense they come up with. Last one was HC, so not expecting anything there anyway. 

On the affection changes, do you know if that will mean change in value for items too? Should I gift them before the patch? @Chthugha Or is that info also not on discord. 

The new harem feature isn't even on the test server yet, so you have some time still to do what you like.
Other than the information in those notes, we don't know anything as well.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The new harem feature isn't even on the test server yet, so you have some time still to do what you like.
Other than the information in those notes, we don't know anything as well.

Ok, cool. Waiting for Shera to go 5 stars, but wouldn't want to happen to my aff items what happened to the exp books recently. Thanks for keeping us posted.

News about the next scroll, from the French discord server this time...

The new scroll will be available at may 23rd.

image.png

Another thing people might find interesting:

image.png

Keep in mind that this isn't really a prove of anything actually changing, but it is a start.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2018 at 6:42 PM, Jack_HH said:

Hello,

For sure we are going to update you with more details. :) 

Right now, we are preparing!

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Spoiler for the june event:
image.png

I really like this one :x

Might be Prehistoric Event? ;) But... I'm not saying anything else.

Jessie Kinkoid

6 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Might be Prehistoric Event? ;) But... I'm not saying anything else.

Jessie Kinkoid

ogga bogga.

Said it before, say it again, would love to see a Buffy the Vampire slayer themed event, I mean Willow the Vampire slayer's best friend event.

Sadly they would probably make Willow charm and Epic Panchiko only because Chuck Norris hates me.

18 hours ago, Masters said:

Probably based on Princess Mononoke

I hope not. Mononoke should look better than that. But since she's a wolf themed girl and we already have Lupa 😍 I don't think they'll do Mononoke. And I'm cool with that. 

Compliments to the artist. Girls seem cuter and cuter. (If I had to nitpick: the right elbow and knees are a bit knobby, and I think I'd go with a bit more tight-fitting pair of boots.)

OT: does the artist have a name I should be using instead of "the artist"? Do they talk much on Discord? How many sketches / ideas do they tend to have in progress at any given time? How about the writer?