HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Wednesday declares Mani, a housemaid, and Belissa, a "judge". And now Kaos posted what I assume are their intro poses on Discord, and I'm debating whether to repost them here or wait for them to appear on the FAB thread...

^Meh. Unless it's something passive, I won't bother with the clubs/leagues or whatever that is.

On another note, will the next event start tomorrow, Sept. 1st, or will it make us wait until Monday? (You know, to save some combativity points...)

35 minutes ago, Eman said:

^Meh. Unless it's something passive, I won't bother with the clubs/leagues or whatever that is.

On another note, will the next event start tomorrow, Sept. 1st, or will it make us wait until Monday? (You know, to save some combativity points...)

The new events always start on the first workday of the month which will be the 3rd.

10 hours ago, Urist said:

Is labour day a holiday in Europe?

some (all?) european countries have a holiday that is comparable to labour day. but it's most likely not september 3rd like in the usa. e.g. here in austria it's on may 1st (as is in liechtenstein, germany and belgium). i think france also has something comparable but i don't know when (i'm sure wikipedia can help with that). that would be the holiday that counts since kinkoid is a french company.

edit: yes wikipedia helped. france's "Fête du travail" is on may 1st aswell.

conclusion: the event will start on monday.

Edited by Habi

On 8/31/2018 at 10:49 PM, Habi said:

edit: yes wikipedia helped. france's "Fête du travail" is on may 1st aswell.

Yes pretty much all of Europe celebrates the equivalent of Labor Day on "International Victims of Communism Day" (May 1st). Not to be confused with "European Day of Remembrance for Victims of Stalinism and Nazism" (August 23rd).