Non-Defensive Pact

Urist

So, I only care about winning PvP when I'm attacking, I could care less if someone attacking me wins. So I propose, that when people are logging off for an extended period they swap their battle team to their weakest girls. Given how badly certain players are getting screwed with the PvP update, hopefully this will help others get their daily quests done in a reasonable amount of time.

So I've swapped my team my lowest level girls. Damage is down 5k, ego down 15k. Come at me, and best of luck.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

This is freaking genius.  I support 100%.  Not sure how many people actually read the forums to get behind this, but I'm happy to help my fellow players by swapping in my crappiest girls whenever I'm not actively fighting in the arena.

• Like 4

When doing this make sure you change your items to common white ones and change your harem battle team to level 1.
The weakest items are single stat endurance ones because single stat main stat items give more endurance than them so they're current worst item before that single stat crit items was the worst item you could equip because you could only max it out at 25% so anything past that did nothing.

No one should lose to you if you do that before logging off.

Edited by natstar

I also found this post one of the best ive seen in a long while, logical, unique, and like most good ones you go "mmm wonder why no one thought of that yet." I 100% approve of the idea, and already have my basic gear for when I switch when I'm not on, so nice job thinking this up.

• Like 1

The problem with that system is that i have to keep tons of junk gear in my inventory, because i can't simply unequip my items. The idea is good, but it's too much of a trouble. Though i will at least change all my girls to 1lvl ones(i've got a lot of them waiting for a contests) :D

• Like 1

The three weakest girls according to the wiki are

Hardcore

Zoe, Winter sophie, Winter state

Charm

Xmas ninja elf, visihar, betcha

Hardcore

Winter edna, venam, travel regine

A team build of these girls LV 1 will show that you are a part of this kind agreement

I'm going to wait and see if I can OHKO a player with this team

Lets hope someone actually has most of these girls

Edited by Crimson scale
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

Hardcore

Charm

Hardcore

A team build of these girls LV 1 will show that you are a part of this kind agreement

I do not have even one of those girls. :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cantrix said:

The problem with that system is that i have to keep tons of junk gear in my inventory, because i can't simply unequip my items. The idea is good, but it's too much of a trouble. Though i will at least change all my girls to 1lvl ones(i've got a lot of them waiting for a contests) :D

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. Especially cause I was doing gear swaps and forgot to swap back for an attack and it cost me some fights.

4 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Hardcore

Charm

Hardcore

The thing is it depends on if they've been leveled up at all for a hard training contest or something. According to the wiki Edna is the 2nd lowest KH, and Gork is 4th lowest. But my Edna is 3 stars, lvl 53 giving 121 KH, my Gork is 3 stars, lvl 83 with 205 KH.

So I'm using 2 star lvl 1 Stephanie, 2 star lvl 20 Lenaelle and 2 star lvl 20 Captain Haremverse. The only other girl below lvl 50 I have is Salem, and she's higher KH than Lenaelle and Haremverse.

Edited by aaaaaaaacccc
# of stars correction
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

You still have weak gear to switch to?

I don't even have good gear equipped, let alone worse gear to sub in

Any way you can help is worth it. For example just switch to other most lowest lvl girls which will leave you with the least stats, as for gear - you can always wait up on dropping from contests and arena quests.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread for those who haven't seen it.

An absolutely fabulous idea for the community to help each other!  I have recently run into two players in the arena with garbage girls, allowing me easy, much-appreciated victories.  Props go out to Hentes, a top global mojo player who would be a challenging fight for me if he were to run his A-team.  I've run into him probably 5 or 6 times over the past few days and love seeing his under-leveled girls.  Props also to NathBleedda, another top global mojo player who regularly mops the floor with me every time I see him in the arena, which is often.  But today, he was running with unleveled girls and I got a little bit of cash and affection as result.  I sometimes forget to swap out my girls after the arena, but after seeing these generous fellows I am going to really try and remember to.  If you see me in the arena, you should expect an easy win.

Hopefully, this continues to spread!  Good luck all!

• Like 1

I'm glad people are still participating. Haven't run into any at the level 180-200 range yet. What I'm also doing is putting my strong team on my portrait screen, so if anyone clicks on me to see what I'm doing with 3 level 1 girls that don't match my type they might figure it out without visiting the forums.

I've also joined in on this, switching to 3x level 1 girls when i am not batteling in the arena. Ofc the drawback is that sometimes i forget to change back and get a 3 loss before i realize i forgot to change :P 

I've yet to come across anyone else in my level range with level 1 girls, I am level 157, but maybe i've just been unlucky with the selection of opponents.
Hopefully more people will join in on this, as there is no penalty for you if the win over you.

• Like 1

Well, if that helps you, I found it way enough to simply change my alpha girl, as the ego and damage drops are usually huge enough to help anyone beat me on the cushions... 

and in the unlikely cas i would forget to change my alpha back, i still have a decent beta and omega when i'm the one searching for a fight... :x

(though, in that case, the same ego drop is usually synonymous with painful loss anyway...) :ph34r: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For some reason i never thought about doing that, even tho it makes perfect sense. Especially since my Beta and Omega is basically just there to grab affection/xp for wins, and that fight usually never go as far as the other girls having much of an effect. Wow i feel kinda dumb right now :P

Thanks for the excellent tip, i will be sure to use that to good effect. :)

il y a 1 minute, EpicBacon a dit :

For some reason i never thought about doing that, even tho it makes perfect sense. Especially since my Beta and Omega is basically just there to grab affection/xp for wins, and that fight usually never go as far as the other girls having much of an effect. Wow i feel kinda dumb right now :P

Thanks for the excellent tip, i will be sure to use that to good effect. :)

You're very welcome, :) 

As for you being dumb, i would never even think about it! 

(although, going through 3 fights before realising you have not changed your alpha back is not showing in the brightest light, maybe) :x 

Hey, i might not be the sharpest spoon in the drawer but at least I... err.. spoon... err i meant fork... yeah the sharpest fork... or wait no.. the other thing... err... i am... not helping the situation am i... i should.. probably stop talking... before i dig even a bigger grave for myself... :P

But yeah, while one loss is not that abnormal, after the second one one would think i would check out whats happening ;)

On a side note, as a KH player i changed my alpha into a charm level 1, as it seems like the consensus is that charm special is the weakest one for now.
(Someone let me know if i am wrong on this part)

• Haha 1

il y a 8 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

Hey, i might not be the sharpest spoon in the drawer but at least I... err.. spoon... err i meant fork... yeah the sharpest fork... or wait no.. the other thing... err... i am... not helping the situation am i... i should.. probably stop talking... before i dig even a bigger grave for myself... :P

But yeah, while one loss is not that abnormal, after the second one one would think i would check out whats happening ;)

On a side note, as a KH player i changed my alpha into a charm level 1, as it seems like the consensus is that charm special is the weakest one for now.
(Someone let me know if i am wrong on this part)

i completely agree with you! I am Hardcore, i used to fear the Charms, now I wipe the floor with them...

(yes, i maybe have strange sexual games...):x