Roko Senseï

grepolis

Roko @ lvl 272 (means nearly 1.150 fights!!) and still no girls won! The PVP fights are a mess...sometimes logic sometimes a mess without any logic. This game is a pain in the ass rofl...not worth to pay a eurocent at all...  

• Thinking 1

21 minutes ago, grepolis said:

Oh Daniele,

A game has to be a game, not a manipulation and change all the time... But i understand you ...no critics or you better leave... IMHO...You like dictatorship or SM, rofl?

I agree with jrharr. If a game causes that much suffering, it is no longer a game. Regardless of the nature of your criticism and how legit it is. You will also notice that many people have issues with the game and express themselves but very few are told that they should consider quitting.

If a game fills you with the viking rage, or if you feel compelled to spend money you don't have then quitting is only reasonable and in that person's self interest.

You seem to have a history of taking things personally though.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, GarfEild said:

Huh. No, I think I would always rather have the boss girls drop right away, even if it meant poorer stats on them. For the most part, boss girls would likely be of low rarity/quality anyway, since there's no time limit on them and thus everyone should have an easier time getting them eventually. I don't care what their stats are, I just want them because they're parodies of characters I like. They don't need good stats to look pretty in my background. But I do need them to put them in my background. Assuming I don't want to cheat with screenshots and editing, which I don't.

You misunderstand. I say I don't mind them taking longer so I have something to hope for while farming and then I just ask about their stats, because so far, boss girls of later bosses have been generally stronger than those of earlier levels. This time, Venam was clearly not. 

And Finalmecia dropped all girls instantly for players who had been waiting for world 9 a long time. Now I want the girls too, but where's the fun in that? It is a game right? So, I think this is better. 

My ONLY problem with the low drop rate of boss girls is that they are also on pachinko.  I don't mind if it takes months/years to get them all.  Collecting them is the fun part and it is extremely rare to need any of them for a top tier battle team, so there's really no downside to them taking longer to acquire.  EXCEPT for pachinko.  Saving kobans to use on pachinko is a long process.  And when a boss girl drops in pachinko it's like a kick in the balls.

• Like 2

Just now, YoyoHH said:

My ONLY problem with the low drop rate of boss girls is that they are also on pachinko.  I don't mind if it takes months/years to get them all.  Collecting them is the fun part and it is extremely rare to need any of them for a top tier battle team, so there's really no downside to them taking longer to acquire.  EXCEPT for pachinko.  Saving kobans to use on pachinko is a long process.  And when a boss girl drops in pachinko it's like a kick in the balls.

yup, it has been a thorn in my eye for months that the pachinko is like this (not only the villain girls, but also the enormous amount of permanent pachinko girls).

• Like 1

At level 283 I've got the first girl...the second at level 500...??? No problem with that.

more problems with the PVP-fights who remains problematic.

@ Daniele and others...Do I understand well? If you find something problematic just leave because we don't like critics and we can't cope with other views... unless we make it you problem...we call it your personal history? This is a cheap and worthless reaction imo.  If you have that fun...why not to try to make it even better. This game could improve a lot, that's my statement.  If I'm not able to post this on a forum...why do we need the forum...?

@grepolis none of us have expressed that we want you to leave. the way you stated your opinion made it sound like the game made you feel upset, angry,and unpleasant. we only asked why you would play a game that upsets you. we all agree that the game could impove at some level and have probably expressed it somewhere on this forum. that is all if you enjoy the game with positive emotion great if not don't continue to subject yourself to it.

• Like 1

Got the 1st drop earlier like few days after the new update. Took me +20 more days (lvl 260) to get the 2nd one. Now i hope to get the last one asap. Still have to farm Gruntt (2 girls left) & 3 others bosses (1 girl each).

Ps: i know that feeling getting normal girls on Pachinko, happenned to me once. Its so annoying. But lets say they are way generous with us to get Kobans for free.. so keep it going & enjoy the game!

Edited by SerialLover

I was starting to get really annoyed that my Roko Sensei is already at level 235 and he hasn't released a single haremette. But I'm reading here that other players have it worse, and I guess my situation is not that uncommon. Besides, I guess it's better if my bad luck stays with the permanent bosses' girls, that might allow my good luck to focus on the legendary and event ones. :D

On 5/17/2018 at 3:26 AM, GarfEild said:

Mind you, I'm skipping Legendary Days, and at this rate, I wouldn't expect to have gotten a girl from Roko Sensei by the time it ends.

For anyone interested? I was right. Roko at 237, and still no girls. Although part of that may be blamed on the fact that I've gotten two drops elsewhere recently. And one of those after only two fights during an event, which is easily the fastest I've ever gotten an event girl. It's good to know the drop rate isn't totally broken for me, Roko is just being stingy. Those tentacles must make it easier to hold onto girls.

On 5/13/2018 at 11:34 PM, natstar said:

I got the first out of three to drop yesterday so you can only keep on trying

good luck on getting them to drop but at least they stay on the boss until you get them to drop. 

image.thumb.png.65f24e9da24876fb10da37cfbf37b904.png

Lemia 267 lvl and you are 233 lvl. Dafuq? Photoshop?

• 2 weeks later...

With Roko Sensei levelled up to level 221, he finally decided to show a little generosity at last and dropped Venam today. With a drop rate as lousy as this, I don't even want to figure out how long it'll take to get the second girl - or even all three of them. Anyway, at least the cash you can get from him is a nice compensation for the wait.

I had Breman fully levelled and about 40 fights passed that point when he dropped his first girl. Then I only had to fight to get the know-how legendary about 13 times - and never did get the hard-core legendary despite refreshing 3 or 4 times right before server reset. The RNG can be very random sometimes.  😶=3