Roko Senseï

grepolis

Has anyone already one a girl from Roko Senseï... I'm around 1.000 fights (level 246) without any girl won. It's nearly even ridiculous as the PVP-figths that is unpredictable...what is wrong with this stupid game, rofl...More than two weeks ...coming soon announcement at the university area...soon?????

Got both of it from Roko at level 150-155.

Gotten the event girl as well, all within 4 days.

Did't expect that much girl in within this short time, after 3 weeks & 2 revival event without a single drop.

Drop.jpg

Roko indeed. Drop rate is set lower than normal on this one. Probably cuz it will take time to release story of this new world. 

For me, 840 fights, and no drop. 

Edited by srvc

I've got 2 out of 3, have him up to level 247. I figure he'll drop Mavin by the end of the month as long as I can keep fighting him and not get too distracted by event girls. I'm absolutely getting distracted by event girls though! I've got around 30 fights before I reserve for the new event starts.

2 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

I was about to ask if the drop chances were better with the boss at a higher level, but clearly that's not true. Level 215 and still nothing...

for normal boss girls this is in a way true because the dropchance increases with each victory while he also levels up in parallel. but keep in mind that after a drop the chance is reset so the higher lvl and the dropchance lost their "correspondingness" (what's the correct word for this? xD)

1 hour ago, Habi said:

for normal boss girls this is in a way true because the dropchance increases with each victory while he also levels up in parallel. but keep in mind that after a drop the chance is reset so the higher lvl and the dropchance lost their "correspondingness" (what's the correct word for this? xD)

That would explain why it might take so long to get a second drop from a boss, not so much why it would take so long to get a first drop. If there are people in the 250s still waiting on a first drop... I guess I'm in for a long wait. But it's stuff like this that makes me long for a bonus bar or a type of girl that increases the drop rate against certain bosses. Mind you, I'm skipping Legendary Days, and at this rate, I wouldn't expect to have gotten a girl from Roko Sensei by the time it ends.

Lvl 282 now, still only Venam dropped. I'll put it on hold for a few days of trying my luck (or wasting my time, who knows) at the Nier Automata chick. She looks cool enough to try at least. 

Now if the next legendary girl could be based on Moka San, that would be great. 😁

Roko can hold on to the other two a little while longer. And its better this way than having all three drop right away like Finalmecia did. How are the stats of the charm/kh girls on Roko? Just like Venam, lower than Salem en Selphy?

18 minutes ago, Habi said:

Correlation I think might be a better term. It bugs me when I can't think of the right word. I had to struggle a bit on this one but lately I try to force my brain to work through brain farts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Roko can hold on to the other two a little while longer. And its better this way than having all three drop right away like Finalmecia did. How are the stats of the charm/kh girls on Roko? Just like Venam, lower than Salem en Selphy?

Huh. No, I think I would always rather have the boss girls drop right away, even if it meant poorer stats on them. For the most part, boss girls would likely be of low rarity/quality anyway, since there's no time limit on them and thus everyone should have an easier time getting them eventually. I don't care what their stats are, I just want them because they're parodies of characters I like. They don't need good stats to look pretty in my background. But I do need them to put them in my background. Assuming I don't want to cheat with screenshots and editing, which I don't.

3 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Correlation I think might be a better term. It bugs me when I can't think of the right word. I had to struggle a bit on this one but lately I try to force my brain to work through brain farts.

hook-up with Lumosity the games are fun and challenging