Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

After reading this and several other treads about this, it seems like the number of girls you have affects the drop on event girls aswell. If this is the case then this is very bad, basically IF it works like this then players with a lot of girls are basically penalized for playing the game, and getting the girls. Gamers feeling like you are penalized for playing the game do not really tend to stick around...

Of cource we have no idea if this works this way, we only have the numbers that players are posting, and while not definitive it will give some idea on how the droprate is set at.
Probably the best thing the developers could do is to come out with numbers, let us know what the drop chance is, it would make it a lot more transparent.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 7:02 AM, Habi said:

because its 4 days for real... jessie posted the official information in this thread, just scroll up and look for it.

i in the original patch note they said it would be three days. thats why every one said it would be three days.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

They were also online on the day after Easter, so why not on the day after Pentecost >,<

after easter an event started. this time nothing like that happens. let's see if all/some of them come online.

16 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

A cap, or a significant increase in drop rates as you go on that functions as a cap, sure.

OTOH

"A drop rate of 100% assured with the full and pvp recharges provided by the game."

Setting the cap at 192? Unless I am misunderstanding this, I don't consider this reasonable at all.

No, I don't think they should be that easy either. A chance to get them in those free 192 sure, but not 100% even if you use them all. But If I have over 10K kobans saved up I don't think I should have to worry about spending them all and still not getting her. There should be some sort of system where if you fight the boss X amount of times the girl drops. Something like 5400 kobans worth of recharges for example. Or every 100 fights or so the drop rate increases.

• Like 1

In the data thread a couple of people pointed out that they got this girl much earlier than the last one. I got this one at about 320 330 instead of in the 380s.

I believe legend girl was 25 and my current is 33.

I think people are rushing too much to try to find some sort of pattern. Also it would take extra effort to program it in, why bother. The Stonecutters would never allow it ;)

Next time around, set up a data collection thread and get some results. I don't think I will, it was an hour of my life I'll never get back to collect everything and report and I'm not even done yet as I am guessing more people will report in.

10 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

ut If I have over 10K kobans saved up I don't think I should have to worry about spending them all and still not getting her

This is something I think just about every can agree on. 2 epic spin worth of kobans is a lot. Double plus so when you keep seeing people get her for free, that has got to sting.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

After reading this and several other treads about this, it seems like the number of girls you have affects the drop on event girls aswell. If this is the case then this is very bad, basically IF it works like this then players with a lot of girls are basically penalized for playing the game, and getting the girls. Gamers feeling like you are penalized for playing the game do not really tend to stick around...

Of cource we have no idea if this works this way, we only have the numbers that players are posting, and while not definitive it will give some idea on how the droprate is set at.
Probably the best thing the developers could do is to come out with numbers, let us know what the drop chance is, it would make it a lot more transparent.

Having a large harem doesn't affect drop rates. From my understanding if you have less than 10 girls you have increased chances but beyond that regardless if you have 10 or 150 girls chances are the same. For example I use 3 accounts, the one I just started had 6 girls and got the drop in less than 10 fights. My second account has 37 girls and took 539 fights, whereas my 3rd account has 49 girls and got her in 144 fights.

You are referring to Event girl drop rates or just drop rates in general?

I am struggling against Bremen atm, and it might just be him, but i also just passed 50 girls when started on him, and i just passed 1500 battles on him with only 1 girl so far while the other boss that took the longest was only 749 battles.
Then again it might just be Rng..

Anyhow, i just think it would be better if they just came out and said what the Droprates are and what affects them (if anything) Then people can make a informed dicision on what and how they want to particate in an event.

I hate Legendary days...I thought I was going to get her but I didn't. In my honest opinion it wasn't enough time to get her. I am also struggling against Bremen so for the time being I am trying to level up all of my girls and their affection levels until I can 'move on' with the game. 

Drop rates in general. No idea what if anything affects specific bosses other than constant fighting, but I'm pretty sure its not the size of the harem. I wouldn't be surprised if Fel and the university boss have extra low drop rates as they're the current end game. I personally speculate having to complete certain scrolls to get certain drops or their rates increased after they appear in storyline. I've noticed several times getting a specific girl shortly after completing her story appearance.

Well that is the problem right now, we don't know how it works and we can only speculate. That's why i think they making the drops and how it works public would be a good choice.
As i said earlier, im over 1500 Bremen fight with only 1 girl so far, I actually finished Hamelin town before i got my first drop from Bremen. And if the drops in the later worlds are even worce... Well... its not looking too good :P 
I guess i need to go out and sacrifice that Goat to the RNG Gods and hope for a blessing :)

29 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Well that is the problem right now, we don't know how it works and we can only speculate. That's why i think they making the drops and how it works public would be a good choice.
As i said earlier, im over 1500 Bremen fight with only 1 girl so far, I actually finished Hamelin town before i got my first drop from Bremen. And if the drops in the later worlds are even worce... Well... its not looking too good :P 
I guess i need to go out and sacrifice that Goat to the RNG Gods and hope for a blessing :)

What do you mean Goat? The gods won't be satisfied unless you do an Abraham. It's gotta be your first born son.

It is a fact that the more girls you have the harder it is to get a regular girl. I don't believe the level has anything to do with it though. (don't hate me) I got all of Bremen's girls before he even maxed out. I still have two to go on Sylvanus though (maxed +380 and still counting).

Edited by dirty harry

6 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

What do you mean Goat? The gods won't be satisfied unless you do an Abraham. It's gotta be your first born son.

I thought Abraham was the goat? (Greatest Of Them All)....
You got me... i have nothing...

I'm sorry but the Droprate is BS!!! I used every Energy point i had, every day, plus i spent ober 1000 currency and didn't get jack-shi*! I Love your Game nur I got dissapointed the second time with the Droprate of an event, even spending a high amount of currency. This should not be Like this... 

A sad customer 

54 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

This game seems to have the tedency to have 1 boss that loves to gives you a hard time.

I play Nutaku version, level 203 & already grab every girl available from each boss except Kelina from Donatien & all 3 girls Edwarda.

Already at world 10 & finish grabbing Mavin, Noomye & even Venam. For some bitchy reason, Edwarda refuse to drop those 3 girl up until now. I already been fighting her for an estimate of 3-5k battle. Going to grab Kelina before heading off to this final 3 exclusive girl.

4 minutes ago, Valgo said:

This game seems to have the tedency to have 1 boss that loves to gives you a hard time.

I play Nutaku version, level 203 & already grab every girl available from each boss except Kelina from Donatien & all 3 girls Edwarda.

Already at world 10 & finish grabbing Mavin, Noomye & even Venam. For some bitchy reason, Edwarda refuse to drop those 3 girl up until now. I already been fighting her for an estimate of 3-5k battle. Going to grab Kelina before heading off to this final 3 exclusive girl.

Jeez... and i though i was having a bad time.. i am sorry for your bad luck, i'll go up to 2000 battles with Bremen and if i dont get another drop by that point i will try the other two remaining bosses, only got 100 battles on Final, and not yet opened the University.

I hope you get better luck soon :)

2 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Jeez... and i though i was having a bad time.. i am sorry for your bad luck, i'll go up to 2000 battles with Bremen and if i dont get another drop by that point i will try the other two remaining bosses, only got 100 battles on Final, and not yet opened the University.

I hope you get better luck soon :)

Nah... is fine... Those 3 girl offer by Edwarda ain't hot enough for me to grab it (Personnal opinion, don't kill me). So I don't feel soo bad about not getting them at all. The only thing I am afraid of is getting them from Epic Pachinko.

I am more surprise that a boss from world 5 giving me a harder time to get a girl than a boss from world 8-10 does.

4 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Nah... is fine... Those 3 girl offer by Edwarda ain't hot enough for me to grab it (Personnal opinion, don't kill me). So I don't feel soo bad about not getting them at all. The only thing I am afraid of is getting them from Epic Pachinko.

I am more surprise that a boss from world 5 giving me a harder time to get a girl than a boss from world 8-10 does.

Its all random. I had all 3 girls from Ed drop during the story playthrough (1st time that happened even), but Freddy is lvl 290 and only dropped Venam at lvl 125 or so. It's all the same. Except for Gruntt. He's a bastard. Naturally. 😂

So here's something I think we noticed and what I suspect.  We had a lot of reports early on of getting players getting the girl within 80 or less fights, and this was day 1 so players that were willing to burn through kobans, not just players that got her without refills.  After thursday it seems the reports got a lot worse and we started getting more and more reports of 3000+ kobans being spent.

Personally I think this event started on thrusday so the devs could monitor and adjust the drop rate to something they desired, or to insure early success reports to get players hope before changing the drop rate.  The way fast drops seemed to dry out after thrusday is what has me convinced of this.  Granted if players got her fast and were playing from the start then no, there's no need for them to be reporting late on their drops, it just leaves the 'no refill' crowd like myself.  In my case I went nearly maximum possible free fights.  And even reports of my kind seem rare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Its all random. I had all 3 girls from Ed drop during the story playthrough (1st time that happened even), but Freddy is lvl 290 and only dropped Venam at lvl 125 or so. It's all the same. Except for Gruntt. He's a bastard. Naturally. 😂

Gruntt on the contrary is very friendly with me. I got Christmas Bunny right after he drop Miss Spook for me.

5 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Why not just give everyone a legendary girl, after all someone could be on vacation, or in the hospital.

For that matter why not give everyone 6 legendary single stat items, one for every slot and an extra 5000 points per stat.

Sorry but this idea just comes across as entitled whining.

Nothing wrong with expecting people to spend FREE freaken kobans on trying to get the girl.

If folks saved up all their free kobans to get the girl, they are extremely likely to do so and have some left over. On a one month rotation, if you saved for 3 months for your class girl, I doubt too many people would fail at all. I guess that is too much to expect. On a two month rotation, that's 6 months of free kobans.

Also, legendary girl is kinda important for HC as Fairy sucks in comparison, but for the others, it's about a 1% difference between their best 5 star and legendary once you factor in equipment, purchased stats and the like. It doesn't kill the game if you don't get her.

I do not know if you noticed but I was one of the most critical in the previous legendary event even having Levitya because of the direction the game takes and how they manipulate us, by the way I'm hardcore.

The criticism is not for not having a girl, God knows that there are many that I do not have and are more beautiful or in my case useful, it is for the set of where the game is going and the most important thing where the game is headed.

Maybe it's the perspective my age gives that prevents me from being a fanboy and believing everything with my eyes closed.

What if it seems good to me that there is a Legendary event? NO.

But if you're going to make it not even creating a bigger gap in the PvP and pay2win system

Obviously we thought in different ways, I simply would have repeated the event with the same girls every year so that the new ones will also get them.

What I do NOT see is how to change the PvP system, the Pvp team (and twice in less than one year), in now changing the functioning of all the girls that you have already raised to Pvp for the reason of what???  That this balance between new and olders will be the excuse again? Sure not. 

No, it's clear that they care less about Trump than the prohibition of weapons.
What they want is to monetize the game wildly and it is not a good way.

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 1

I posted an observation to Kinkoid in the legendary days discussion. For good measure I'll post it here too.

First of all, my commiserations to all who grinded, bought and wrought and still did't get the girl. Better luck next time.

I think this event was an improvement over the first one.

Proof of that is that the dedicated thread to it is only 18 pages long whereas the first event had over 50 pages of questions, investigations and mostly rightful complaints.

• The argument can be made that with every new implementation there are questions, investigations and complaints, but they usually don't exceed 4 to 5 pages.
  • There's the argument that this time we miss Zorba, Peregrine and the others who posted lengthily and a lot but that also doesn't account for the difference in the number of pages.:)

Also, the first few pages were predominantly positive which is to be expected because they were filled with players that pulled early.

Lastly, I think the idea of the legendary gifts on NS at 4x the droprate to offset the decrease in earnings for veterans whilst at the same time making the girl attainable for starters is a stroke of genius. Kudos for that.

Even though I got both the legendary girls in both events I do not like the legendary events. They're not fun to play. Just extremely stressfull if you do get the girl. And I fully understand that after four days of heavily investing time, money and fingernails, if you don't get the girl you start to lash out.

I think a lot of the anger amongst the playerbase could and can be minimized with better communication on the devs part: Saying the droprate isn't higher or lower but has been adjusted isn't mysteriously sexy but annoyingly vague. I bet that if the announcement had read: Some of you will get her easy, most of you will have to spend (some) kobans and some of you won't get her no matter what you do. Let's face it, she IS legendary! fewer people would have complained for they knew what to expect.

Of course I can only speak for the English board but I can't imagine the French or Spanish board being more benevolent. It's just not in their aloof or hot blooded nature.

In conclusion: Good work on improving the legendary event but you're not done with it yet. I hope you're not going to call this an overwhelming succes because this time less than a thousand players have left the game or stopped buying kobans, but because through word of mouth you gain ten thousand players. Some of which will buy the monthly card and make you money.

Keep up the good work, better the communication.

(p.s.: I'm not sure what Jessie has been given to work with so this is not addressed to her but to the complete kinkoid team)

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Of course I can only speak for the English board but I can't imagine the French or Spanish board being more benevolent. It's just not in their aloof or hot blooded nature.

jajaj it is noticeable that you have met another Spanish like me :-P
If it is true that we are very passionate, especially when it refers to things that could be done but not wanted (if it is impossible we do not complain and we understand it, but if there is no will to do them and also try to convince us that we can not uffffff)

Another thing that we do not shut up is when we see situations of abuse so it will not be long if I see that it follows ajessie with the gag law (2 threads that bother: one closed and the other to a dark corner where it is not read, well for moderation and freedom).

Returning to what is the event itself, sincerely, the gifts of affection are not a big deal, since the event is based on pvp could have thrown Pvp equipment at a drop rate of 25% of the gifts and people at least have 3 pieces or 4 pieces of equipment also more coherent with the nature of the event.

Obviously they will continue to work on improving it, but make no mistake, if you wanted to implement that despite the drop rate you would win after X matches (600 is a good number for example for 4 days) people would not think that they only want you to buy kobans and not that the event is a torture

12 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

jajaj it is noticeable that you have met another Spanish like me :-P
If it is true that we are very passionate, especially when it refers to things that could be done but not wanted (if it is impossible we do not complain and we understand it, but if there is no will to do them and also try to convince us that we can not uffffff)

Vaya con dios, amigo

Returning to what is the event itself, sincerely, the gifts of affection are not a big deal, since the event is based on pvp could have thrown Pvp equipment at a drop rate of 25% of the gifts and people at least have 3 pieces or 4 pieces of equipment also more coherent with the nature of the event.

It was an issue some veterans had. They adressed it. We should recognize the good work.