Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

Low drop rate issue:

For the Levitya event, we were told that the drop rate was "not higher, not lower, but adjusted".  Not only does this not make any sense, but it also didn't appear to be true.  The very unscientific results, based upon a broad number of forum posts, was that the drop rate was stupid low.  Recently, Jessie posted that we shouldn't state the drop rate was low, because we don't know the facts and she suggested we should have asked the devs for the information on the drop rate (seriously, I'm not making that up).  For this event, if you went in with 20 combativity, then you would earn 218 "free" fights over the duration of the 4-day event.  I got her on my 187th fight, which is within this window.  It appears from forum posts that she is dropping at a significantly higher clip than Levitya, and a lot of people are posting her dropping within a very reasonable number of fights and well within the 218 fight window.  In my opinion, this issue has been resolved.  Good job, devs.

Lower boss issue:

Levitya was placed on Dark Lord, where players can earn up to 3,500 per fight.  The complaints, of course, were that higher tiered players, used to earning up to 26,500 per fight, were losing a tremendous amount of money fighting the lower boss.  For this event, Norou was placed on Ninja Spy (5,500 per fight), but legendary items were also placed on the drop table at a high drop rate.  The 4 items average approximately 1,088 affection each, which translates to approximately 453,000 cash per item.  We have, thus far, seen reports that these purple items are indeed dropping at a high rate.  Over my 187 battles for Norou, I earned 5,500 per fight plus 5 dropped purple affection items.  Total cash value = 3,288,000 = 17,677 per fight.  This appears to be a very reasonable amount of money for fighting Ninja Spy and others are reporting similar statistics.  In my opinion, this issue has been resolved.  Good job, devs.

I wouldn't call the event a home run, as I still believe the 100% luck-based model is tremendously flawed.  Some people will spend significantly more kobans than others to acquire her.  Some people will earn tremendously more with the purple items than others, and it's all based upon dumb luck.  That's fine to a degree.  But a major unlucky streak is still unprotected, and you risk spending a lot of kobans and getting nothing at all in return.  It is not nearly as much of a risk as the last event, but I still believe the possibility of spending all your kobans and getting no closer at all to any type of return investment is a scary proposition.  I will ask again for the 2 things that will absolutely make everyone happier and not hurt the game or profits at all:

1) post the drop rates

2) put in a posted, guaranteed drop point (even if it is stupid high)

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 6

My big question... Or rather, it hope is to get another shot at Levitya, as she is my main combat stat girl. The I'd gladly trade the android for her, and but I doubt that's going to be offered as an option

Got her after 38 fights. Didn't spend any Koban. Also, got a legendary flower on fight 23. Drop rates seems better than last legendary days event.

Anyway, I'll keep fighting the ninja for purple itens until the end of the event.

Edited by HentaiBro

Is it really luck or am I cynical, main account, level 153, last legendary didn't drop and so far nothing for this one. My recently started Nutaku account, level 58 she drops on fight 21. Is it the longer you play you have to start to pay? That would make sense from a game developer's point of view. in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Huangover said:

Is it really luck or am I cynical, main account, level 153, last legendary didn't drop and so far nothing for this one. My recently started Nutaku account, level 58 she drops on fight 21. Is it the longer you play you have to start to pay? That would make sense from a game developer's point of view. in my opinion.

It's too soon for you to jump to conclusions. Dont be fooled by the people who got her after 20 fights. I blew 2k kobans to get her and sb else dpend 6k. The drop rate is considerably higher than the last time, but still is a pure rng mechanic.  My point is, the chance is higher than before but can still require considerable number of battles, simply because its pure rng.

whelp, got her after 71 fights (and 3 koban refills)

dropped way sooner than Levitya did (spent around 2k kobans in refills to get her last time), plus got 4 legendary affection items while trying to get her 

Schermata 2018-05-17 alle 15.06.14.png

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

2 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Low drop rate issue:

For the Levitya event, we were told that the drop rate was "not higher, not lower, but adjusted".  Not only does this not make any sense, but it also didn't appear to be true.  The very unscientific results, based upon a broad number of forum posts, was that the drop rate was stupid low.  Recently, Jessie posted that we shouldn't state the drop rate was low, because we don't know the facts and she suggested we should have asked the devs for the information on the drop rate (seriously, I'm not making that up).  For this event, if you went in with 20 combativity, then you would earn 218 "free" fights over the duration of the 4-day event.  I got her on my 187th fight, which is within this window.  It appears from forum posts that she is dropping at a significantly higher clip than Levitya, and a lot of people are posting her dropping within a very reasonable number of fights and well within the 218 fight window.  In my opinion, this issue has been resolved.  Good job, devs.

Lower boss issue:

Levitya was placed on Dark Lord, where players can earn up to 3,500 per fight.  The complaints, of course, were that higher tiered players, used to earning up to 26,500 per fight, were losing a tremendous amount of money fighting the lower boss.  For this event, Norou was placed on Ninja Spy (5,500 per fight), but legendary items were also placed on the drop table at a high drop rate.  The 4 items average approximately 1,088 affection each, which translates to approximately 453,000 cash per item.  We have, thus far, seen reports that these purple items are indeed dropping at a high rate.  Over my 187 battles for Norou, I earned 5,500 per fight plus 5 dropped purple affection items.  Total cash value = 3,288,000 = 17,677 per fight.  This appears to be a very reasonable amount of money for fighting Ninja Spy and others are reporting similar statistics.  In my opinion, this issue has been resolved.  Good job, devs.

I wouldn't call the event a home run, as I still believe the 100% luck-based model is tremendously flawed.  Some people will spend significantly more kobans than others to acquire her.  Some people will earn tremendously more with the purple items than others, and it's all based upon dumb luck.  That's fine to a degree.  But a major unlucky streak is still unprotected, and you risk spending a lot of kobans and getting nothing at all in return.  It is not nearly as much of a risk as the last event, but I still believe the possibility of spending all your kobans and getting no closer at all to any type of return investment is a scary proposition.  I will ask again for the 2 things that will absolutely make everyone happier and not hurt the game or profits at all:

1) post the drop rates

I agree with it
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

WAIT IS THIS 2B FROM NIER:WAIFUMATA?!?! HOW THE HELL NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

It has been pointed out several times, already. I'm pretty sure you're just late to the party. :)

Also, 97 tries so far, only got chocolates, once. Still going.

Il y a 2 heures, trunks2585 a dit :

Well i'm 38 fights in and only have money to show for it, not even gifts yet.  I'm gonna be out of town for most of the event, so here's to praying I have good luck on my phone.

Welcome to the club of "we just get the pocket money of this vilainous Ninja"... 

18 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

WAIT IS THIS 2B FROM NIER:WAIFUMATA?!?! HOW THE HELL NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Yes it is, i already talked about it, but it got lost in all the buzz here... Quite happy the devs picked her, i hope we can see more of yoko tarou's girls like the intoners from drakengard for instance!

2 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Low drop rate issue:

Lower boss issue:

1) post the drop rates

I agree completly with this. Especially the 2nd point. It just makes complete sense, and would save the devs from thousands of angry posts. Just set it to like 500 battles or something(For a normal event girl) and Maybe like 750 for a legendary one. That way, the company still makes money off of forced buy kobans, and people have a garentee'd chance at getting the girl. 

Also, I fail to see WHY the dev's won't post the drop rates. They arn't being very transparent, and its kind of fishy.

• Like 3

Just now, Apfellor said:

Ok after spending 2500 Kobalts i got her :) 

-Fuck My Life 

Hey, man.  That's not bad.  That's still less than half of an epic pachinko x10 pull plus you probably pulled in quite a number of legendary affection items.

3 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

Low drop rate issue:

Lower boss issue:

1) post the drop rates

Thank you for taking time to post this information.

We're really happy that it comes from the community, not from us. This way you're going to be able to see that we really work on improvements and we take feedback into an account. 
About the drop rates, yes, we're really happy to see that a lot of our player-base already got her. 

Keep giving us feedback and lets make the best improvements together!

Jessie Kinkoid

Yes, I think this event is best thought than the previous one. It seems it is a little bit easier to get her and of course the affection items is a good addition.

But i have to say something about the drop rate until now. It is the first day of the event, so there are two kind of drop reports, early droppers with very few fights (normal with so many thousands of players trying), and impatient people who started to refill from the first minute. The only group you have to take into account if you make statistical analysis is the latter ones or else wait for the event to finish and add all player statistics. The early droppers could give a false sensation of very high drop rate initially.

Well, i don't want to appear as pessimistic, I think it will be easier this time

I wish good luck to everyone who keeps trying.

• Like 1

So in a stunning turn of events I've unlocked the android girl. So just a quick hypothesis either I had a already somewhat developed probability multiplier from the previous legendary days when we had a Morgan aensland character up for grabs. Or the difficulty to which it takes to unlock one of the these characters has been reduced?

after spending 1068 Kobalts i got her on my 138 fight :x

яацацаца.png

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha