Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

31 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

not really my problem.

Ahh, at least i don't throw money on non profit virtual world, seriously o.O:D got money ready, but my country doesn't let us spend money on this kind of things.. Idk if smart or stupid mowe xD But, your money, do as you please. I respect you sir :ph34r:

6 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, dear @Some other guy

We checked this thread and we see your question.

But we hope that the answers you received, can reassure you in the words we say.
The drop rate works randomly. This means that sometimes it can be really fast to obtain a girl, like some examples here - 5 fights? Sometimes it can be slow, like other examples 200+ fights.

We do work on improving it, though.

This is the official information.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

1: I never asked a question from the developers.

2: The fact that I am asking for information from as many people as possible acknowledges that the results can range from under ten to over 1000 which is why I said I'd compile the information when things are done. This is also why I ask people when they give up if they do, moar information.

3: I make no comment in my post on if the drop level is too high or too low, for that matter any time you are sampling, you know the results won't be perfect, double plus so when some people might miscount. I suspect that the drop level for legendary events is fine, considering there are future events and we get plenty of free kobans thrown at us. At least with a data base of sorts we are not looking at the issue blind [us being the players, devs have perfect information and their own views]

4: Nerds are going to nerd, let us nerd.

5: On the wiki there is a similar discussion regarding drop rate from Bosses, however the sample size is just too low to say anything.

6: I think it will be obvious that anything from this thread is completely unofficial and just a good guess.

7: I'd guess having at least something to grab on to would encourage some people to spend again.

Edited by Some other guy
  • Like 2

I wanted to wait until I actually got her, but.....

I'm a bit above 1,000 Kobans used on the Nutaku server, so I think about 30 refills or so. With that in mind I think i've fought about 675 times or so and no drop. I do have 7 flowers, 5 chocolates, 2 necklaces, and 1 lingerie.

EDIT: Finally got her after ~1,133 fights. Got 10 flowers, 7 chocolates, 4 necklaces, and 3 lingerie in total.

Edited by WhiteRKnight

About 140 tries to get her +- 5 tries. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact number. Unfortunately I got impatient and used refills, however 4 refills for a legendary girl seems perfectly acceptable to me so Ill consider myself lucky. I also got two legendary affection gifts with a medium worth of 400'000 gold during those 140 tries. Since the legendary gift drop rate doesn't seem anywhere near high enough to make up for the income loss of fighting a low level boss it's back to Roko Sensei for me.

After about 450 fights, got her! Spent about 3500 kobans. 20 legendary items during the process too. No regrets. :)

The legendary items really take the sting out of the low boss incomes. Good call @Kinkoid!

Cleared Roko of Mavin about 5 fights later, lol.

21 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

379 fights done: got Norou.
I also got 15 legendary gifts (8 flowers, 2 chocolates, 4 bracelets and 1 lingerie) during that process.

lucky bastard , 15 legendary gifts ?

13 refills, plus the normal (about 60ish) - 320 given or take . No girl, not about to give up, but hope she drops eventually. ( posting here for the sake of the gods of RNG that lets you get a girl after you post on the forum . Fingers crossed)

woohoo got Norou -- following numbers are for HH, not NewTaco or NudeTaco or whatever it's called

saved up the full 20 points for event start, plus 70 naturally recharged points

used 6,206 of my saved kobans for 29 full refills for a running total of 670 battles with no Norou, 3 Legendary Flowers, 5 Legendary Chocolates, 1 Legendary Bracelet, and 1 Legendary Panties

got Norou on the 4th battle of full refill #30, so that's 6,420 kobans used and 674 battles to get the girl and the gifts

back to Squid-Boy to work on raising his cash drop

Edited by Blain
I have an allergy to mathing

Well, it looks like it's over for me... I just spent all the kobans I could gather and didn't get her :( these are my drops from the paid battles with the ninja spy, in case they are useful. I don't know how many fights did i have before i spent all these kobans, all the free ones.

I think I need a break from this game, I am very disappointed right now, I might quit for good. I disliked the Legendary Days the first time as well, simply because they are too luck-dependent but now that i spent a good number of resources (and time, constantly having to click on the fight is a pain in the ass) 

Anyway here are the number, only for the paid ones:

20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 4 items
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 1 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item

5 minutes ago, pirateKing said:

Well, it looks like it's over for me... I just spent all the kobans I could gather and didn't get her :( these are my drops from the paid battles with the ninja spy, in case they are useful. I don't know how many fights did i have before i spent all these kobans, all the free ones.

I think I need a break from this game, I am very disappointed right now, I might quit for good. I disliked the Legendary Days the first time as well, simply because they are too luck-dependent but now that i spent a good number of resources (and time, constantly having to click on the fight is a pain in the ass) 

Anyway here are the number, only for the paid ones:

20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 4 items
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 1 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item

Yeah, I'm going to quit if I don't get her as well since the Devs apparently are allergic to a common sense mercy pull mechanic for these even girls.

• Like 2