Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

Still trying to get her, but atm I' m on:

12 233 kobans spent (not sure how many 20 fights though, got 2 fightivity from Battle)

and 20+ gifts, stopped counting them after number 20th

Just taking a small break, then its back to grinding =P Wish me luck, please....

Edit:

I need to post on the forums more often. 6th fight after posting and finally got her =D

Final Koban spent: 12 444.

Think I did close to 60 fights, give or take. Not all refills were at 215 kobans.

Edited by Ram

Got her on 125 fights used 5 refills

but got one doubt should i fight further for legendary items , will they drop?

Capture.PNG

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.
You almost cropped it out >,<

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

On 17-5-2018 at 1:12 PM, LORD OF HAREMS said:

Got her on 125 fights used 5 refills

but got one doubt should i fight further for legendary items , will they drop?

I got one after getting her, so why not giving it a try?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Some other guy said:

If as many people as possible could keep track of how many fights it took to get the girl or give up getting the girl and report in here that would be grand.

We can get a better grasp how the odds one can expect for future events [unless they announce changes]

Please, just post once when you are done to keep things neat and orderly.

Please don't bother posting kobans, we have two games with two different kobans and we all know roughly the koban to fight ratio we all face.

And ideal post would be something like

398, got her

or 398 gave up.

Again if you all can cooperate to keep this thread clean of all but data that would make things easier for everyone.

When everything is said and done I'll gather up the stats and post them in a final post, assuming the thread doesn't get clogged up.

I don't have mod status so I am counting on you guys to mench up and let this thread be as useful as possible, there are other threads for commentary, well wishing, ranting and roaring like Newfoundland sailors etc.

Hello, dear @Some other guy

We checked this thread and we see your question.

But we hope that the answers you received, can reassure you in the words we say.
The drop rate works randomly. This means that sometimes it can be really fast to obtain a girl, like some examples here - 5 fights? Sometimes it can be slow, like other examples 200+ fights.

We do work on improving it, though.

This is the official information.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

But we hope that the answers you received, can reassure you in the words we say.
The drop rate works randomly. This means that sometimes it can be really fast to obtain a girl, like some examples here - 5 fights? Sometimes it can be slow, like other examples 200+ fights.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

What about that guy that has spent over 12400 cobans ( over 1000 fights ) not every body is money spender like him :/ and in 4 days we have about 190 + - fights :(

Im relieved that system is improving, but i think that should be main point after H2.0

Edited by ichigosageda

4 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Jessie, I don't think you're understanding the point of this thread.  We know how the mechanics work.  We understand that the drop is a chance.  We understand that if you flip a coin, it might come up tails or it might come up heads.  It might come up tails 10x in a row.  It's obviously a chance, but that chance does have a percentage associated with it.  In the case of a coin flip, the chance is 50%.

What is the chance of the girl drop?  Don't tell us it's random and it might take 5 fights or 200 fights.  We know this.  We are smart.  Tell us the odds.  You told me in another thread that we should not discuss drop rates because we don't have the facts.  The reason we don't have the facts is that you won't tell them to us.  Here is your direct quote:

"Did you talk with our team members, to get the information about the drop rate, or did you just assumed it? Was that enough to come here and state it? Because, I think before doing so, a check wouldn't have hurt. And, that's what I mean by personal messages.  You can always contact us directly and ask us everything you want."

A check wouldn't have hurt?  I'm asking you now, in front of the entire community, on a board that you obviously read and respond on - what is the drop rate?

But you won't tell us, so Some other guy has brilliantly set up this thread.  We will compile information from the player base, and hopefully we will have enough responses to try and put together an average of how many fights it took to get her.  With enough responses we will have a good idea of the rate.  If I flip a coin 10 times I may or may not see anything close to 50%.  But if I flip a coin 500 times, I'll get a much better idea of what the percentage chance is.  This thread is a pain in the butt and may or may not give us any actual information.  You can stop all of this.  Just tell us the drop rate.

In the other thread you also asked me if you are in a war zone with me.  The answer is no, no war zone.  It is not my intention to be cruel or harsh or unfair.  My intention is to call it as I see it, and try to do so as objectively as possible.  In another thread, I recently noted (accompanied by unbiased details) the improvements you made to the new legendary event (and complimented the devs! I'm not all bad).  Read some of these posts by your informed, articulate, and interested player base.  The problems you have with your players is that we ask you legitimate, simple questions and you continuously avoid the answers.  You patronize us.  Your post above is a perfect example.  You end your post by saying "this is the official information", yet your post contained absolutely no actual information.  You say you are always transparent (direct quote), yet you are anything but transparent.

I would love to be wrong.  It is my assertion that you deliberately hide valuable information from the community.  Information that would make them happy, improve the quality of their experience, and that would hurt your game in no way (financially or otherwise).  Am I wrong?  Prove me wrong.  What is the drop rate?

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 4

35 fights and Norou dropped in my arms.

I cant believe it. To be fair, Levitya was very hard to get (700 fights) so RNG compensated this time. I also got two legendary affection items before her.

Let's do it, guys. Luck to all of you.

image.png.ce90f3d1dbb6ee847fa03f62e3852400.png

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

Jessie, I don't think you're understanding the point of this thread.  We know how the mechanics work.  We understand that the drop is a chance.  We understand that if you flip a coin, it might come up tails or it might come up heads.  It might come up tails 10x in a row.  It's obviously a chance, but that chance does have a percentage associated with it.  In the case of a coin flip, the chance is 50%.

What is the chance of the girl drop?  Don't tell us it's random and it might take 5 fights or 200 fights.  We know this.  We know this.  Tell us the odds.  You told me in another thread that we should not discuss drop rates because we don't have the facts.  The reason we don't have the facts is that you won't tell them to us.  Here is your direct quote:

"Did you talk with our team members, to get the information about the drop rate, or did you just assumed it? Was that enough to come here and state it? Because, I think before doing so, a check wouldn't have hurt. And, that's what I mean by personal messages.  You can always contact us directly and ask us everything you want."

A check wouldn't have hurt?  I'm asking you now, in front of the entire community, on a board that you obviously read and respond on - what is the drop rate?

But you won't tell us, so Some other guy has brilliantly set up this thread.  We will compile information from the player base, and hopefully we will have enough responses to try and put together an average of how many fights it took to get her.  With enough responses we will have a good idea of the rate.  If I flip a coin 10 times I may or may not see anything close to 50%.  But if I flip a coin 500 times, I'll get a much better idea of what the percentage chance is.  This thread is a pain in the butt and may or may not give us any actual information.  You can stop all of this.  Just tell us the drop rate.

In the other thread you also asked me if you are in a war zone with me.  The answer is no, no war zone.  It is not my intention to be cruel or harsh or unfair.  My intention is to call it as I see it, and try to do so as objectively as possible (in another thread, I detailed the improvements with the new legendary event - I'm not all bad).  Read some of these posts by your informed, articulate, and interested player base.  The problems you have with your players is that we ask you legitimate, simple questions and you continuously avoid the answers.  You patronize us.  Your post above is a perfect example.  You end your post by saying "this is the official information", yet your post contained absolutely no actual information.  You say you are always transparent (direct quote), yet you are anything but transparent.

I would love to be wrong.  It is my assertion that you deliberately hide valuable information from the community.  Information that would make them happy, improve the quality of their experience, and that would hurt your game in no way (financially or otherwise).  Am I wrong?  Prove me wrong.  What is the drop rate?

What would be better to ask them to do is to add the pity timer that boss harem members use for event harem members that drop from bosses which would mean every failed attempt would not be a waste of time because it increases the drop rate a little bit. - They added affection gifts during this event but a pity timer would be better.
to ask them to increase the amount of days the legendary day event goes on for which is a reasonable thing to ask for because you get no koban event missions unlike revival/new events that give kobans from doing the daily koban mission or to ask them to add the legendary event girl to epic pachinko to give players another way to get her.
You could even suggest to them to make event harem members in epic pachinko drop before the ones you can get for free off bosses.

If they actually posted the drop rate then you would get people demanding that they increase the drop rate until they have 100% chance to drop and even if they had 100% chance to drop then you would still get people complaining because you can only get the event harem members during events so people would still miss out if they could not play during that time such as the legendary event which is only a few days so people miss out on it if they go on a holiday or the people that start playing the game after an event is over so they miss out as well.

If they posted the drop rate it would just discourage players from trying to get them such as if they told players the drop rate was only around 1-3% chance to drop during events which means less people would use koban refills and knowing the drop rate would not increase your chance of getting one to drop.

I am still trying to get the new legendary know how harem member just like everyone else that still have not been lucky enough to get her to drop yet and i am know how so she would help me out a lot but i am waiting until the last day before using koban refills instead of rushing to get her on the first day by using kobans and the affection gifts that you can get help with that but like i said i would rather them add a pity timer to event girls so i would rather people ask for that than keep on asking for a drop rate that they are not going to tell us.

Edited by natstar

1 hour ago, ichigosageda said:

What about that guy that has spent over 12400 cobans ( over 1000 fights ) not every body is money spender like him :/ and in 4 days we have about 190 + - fights :(

Im relieved that system is improving, but i think that should be main point after H2.0

To be fair, not only am I a patreon of Hentai Heroes, (which means I get kobans quite often), I have also saved up kobans for events.

I haven't bought any kobans for this event, it's all saved up and ready to used for events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ram said:

To be fair, not only am I a patreon of Hentai Heroes, (which means I get kobans quite often), I have also saved up kobans for events.

I haven't bought any kobans for this event, it's all saved up and ready to used for events.

You are 1 in 10 000, what about rest of us with about 1000 cobans from save up, maybe some of us will need 1000+ battles :(

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

pff, that none of your concern. i work for it so can do what i want with my money.

Yea, here minimum salary is 240$, 100$ on bills 70$ food, rest for clothes and buss expences...... work 10h a day, free weekends... i wish to have better salary, but that doesn't exist in my contry.... :(