Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

712 tries on this one and im done and done with game. no changes just another legendary scam day. between both legendary scam events i have done over 1712 battles and havent got either of the girls. 

Edited by jz123

For the sake of science:

I did another 15 refills, so 300 battles, to gather more information about the legendary gifts.

I got 11 gifts from this run, which is pretty close percentage wise to the 15 + girl from 379 fights before.

image.png

I only wished it would have a better spread than this.

Me:
Level 174
60 girls (before Norou)

Got her (61st girl)
172 battles (no refills—I was preparing for the worst)
gifts (did not track by type)

Now to see if I can pry a girl out of Finnie before the Revival starts.

Edited by Masters

guess i was stubborn as i did not gave up after all

got her today both here aswell as on nutaku yes i got her on both my accounts after a few fights with the combat points that filled up after i went to bed 

did took me more then 200 fights with koban refills

Edited by pandora27

On 17.5.2018 at 3:19 AM, Some other guy said:

If as many people as possible could keep track of how many fights it took to get the girl or give up getting the girl and report in here that would be grand.

We can get a better grasp how the odds one can expect for future events [unless they announce changes]

Please, just post once when you are done to keep things neat and orderly.

Please don't bother posting kobans, we have two games with two different kobans and we all know roughly the koban to fight ratio we all face.

And ideal post would be something like

398, got her

or 398 gave up.

Again if you all can cooperate to keep this thread clean of all but data that would make things easier for everyone.

When everything is said and done I'll gather up the stats and post them in a final post, assuming the thread doesn't get clogged up.

I don't have mod status so I am counting on you guys to mench up and let this thread be as useful as possible, there are other threads for commentary, well wishing, ranting and roaring like Newfoundland sailors etc.

any interest in also collecting classes of players? i'm curious to see 3 separate guesstimated droprates. ^_^

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

For the sake of science:

I did another 15 refills, so 300 battles, to gather more information about the legendary gifts.

I got 11 gifts from this run, which is pretty close percentage wise to the 15 + girl from 379 fights before.

image.png

I only wished it would have a better spread than this.

That makes you run at around 0,04 % of succès... Which would lead to believe the usual rate for objects is 1/1000. :x 

(that's just being my two cents...)

1 hour ago, RaineStorm said:

718 fights, and I finally got her. I also got 8 flowers, 9 chocolates, 5 bracelets, and 6 lingerie as purple drops. I'm so glad I'm done clicking the fight button. 

Good for you! Congrats!! That's a nice collection of gifts.

2 hours ago, harryblum said:

currently done about 150 fights and havent gotten her. Havent given up yet but seeing as theres only so much time left lets just say I gave up at 180 fights and didn't get her.

I got her just after my 200th try, if you want to try your luck just a bit longer... 

Got her after 215 tries,

Also got 4 gifts, 2 chocolate boxes and a two panties... (less lucky than Chtugha there)

PS : Sorry, i didn't see it was the topic about the statistics... fell free to delete my messages if they pollute the thread... 

---edit by mod---

I merged your 4 posts, seemed like a better idea than just removing them.
Please keep in mind that multiposting is frowned upon as well.

Thanks,
~Chthugha

After 176 regular fights I decided to use kobans and luckily after "just" 31 refills she decided to drop(607 fights)... Well fucking played EaKinkoid, greediness at its best! My luck was always bad in this game but after over two months without a normal boss girl drop and this "rngshit-festival" you call legendary days, I really consider quitting this game.

800+ Tries between regen and koban refills, no girl. After about 5000 kobans I saw what this game was, and decided I was willing to burn all my kobans just to see the results because I didn't care anymore. 2/7/7/4 on the epic items in order of affection they give if anyone cares for stats. I have to say I am disappointed in the game developers here. I understand I am not their target audience (people easily exploited by gambling schemes) but I was more than happy to purchase a monthly subscription to  support what was a fun idle game. Ultimately I received nothing but some nearly worthless cash and a few boosts to affection for the equivalent of over $50 worth of koban. Only 1800 where paid for thankfully through a monthly subscription, otherwise instead of disappointment I would be rather enraged at this point. All the while I had to participate in one of the worst user experiences I've ever had, clicking the same three buttons repeatedly, 800+ times for hours.

Even if I had received her I had decided after 5000 kobans and browsing these forums this neat little game gated behind a vile and exploitative business model and wasn't going to get my sub renewed or see another dime from me. I guarantee the developers don't care though because I am likely just a drop in the hat as a sub compared to the "whales" they are exploiting dropping hundreds to thousands on this game. I feel obligated to warn people that while this may not be the user experience you are getting, this is the user experience that at least some people are getting due to the exploitative gambling nature of this game. I can't support that and I hope no matter how lucky you happen to be you don't support it either. I've seen people's lives destroyed by gambling addiction and to see a similar model hear that targets a younger audience (I assume, I cannot know the age of userbase) fills me with sadness. I also know this game is too taboo and nitch to ever garner the support to get change to happen in the same way it has in the mainstream gaming industry, and I think the developers are aware of this. I hope you all have a lovely day and find something better to do with your time.

• Sad 1

so no Norou, 2 Flowers, 7 Chocolates, 7 Bracelets, 4 Panties, 800+ tries, and 1 flipped table while rage quitting

got it

I'll mark you as a Maybe for attending tomorrow's HH French/Bulgarian fusion luncheon. If you want the Pescatarian option, too bad, because it's a gamble if the fish will arrive in time.

Don't push your personal hang-ups on us. I'd wish you good luck, but luck is gambling. 

Not really sure what angle you are coming from with the mocking, I never pushed anything on anyone besides the developers themselves for an exploitative business model. Do you feel personally attacked from what I said because you support this game? Maybe I should have made a unique thread instead of voicing my opinion here but I felt it really didn't matter either way, these forums are pretty slow and nothing I say will change this games model. Also I'll pass on the RNG Fish, I don't eat animals anyway 9_9 lucky me I guess, the only way to win some games is to not play.

• Like 1