Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

If as many people as possible could keep track of how many fights it took to get the girl or give up getting the girl and report in here that would be grand.

We can get a better grasp how the odds one can expect for future events [unless they announce changes]

Please, just post once when you are done to keep things neat and orderly.

Please don't bother posting kobans, we have two games with two different kobans and we all know roughly the koban to fight ratio we all face.

And ideal post would be something like

398, got her

or 398 gave up.

Again if you all can cooperate to keep this thread clean of all but data that would make things easier for everyone.

When everything is said and done I'll gather up the stats and post them in a final post, assuming the thread doesn't get clogged up.

I don't have mod status so I am counting on you guys to mench up and let this thread be as useful as possible, there are other threads for commentary, well wishing, ranting and roaring like Newfoundland sailors etc.

Edited by Some other guy
  • Like 1

No drop on hentaiherum but I got H.A.L on gayharem on the 7th fight. Oddly he's a 5 star Know-How. Base stats are at 1 star 803/h, 1.9 hardcore, 2.1 Charm & 4.1 Know-how. Don't know if female version is charm or know-how. Also, after getting him he's still showing in Ninja Spies Pool of drops.

I got it 2 hours later,free.

Since it is my 19th harem and I haven't get princess Noemy,I can pay little to upgrade her to 4 star.Still needs 2 million approximately.

Will you guys keep fighting ninja spy for legendary gifts?What is the rate?

Question. When fighthing for legendary girl, the gifts drop only once or there is a chance to get them more than once. I mean the legendary flowers and panties?

Edited by gegre

2 minutes ago, gegre said:

Question. When fighthing for legendary girl, the gifts drop only once or there is a chance to get them more than once. I mean the legendary flowers and panties?

The gifts keep on dropping.

got her with 12 fights , at 5h20 in the morning :P

wow.PNG

---edit by mod---

I've put the picture between spoiler tags, because of the girls in the background.

Please read my pinned post in the general section about preventing spoilers.

Thank you in advance,

~Chthugha

Edited by Chthugha
spoiler needed a tag

I got her on the very first try, then on the second I got an affection item. Then I went to sleep because I thought my luck couldn't get any better xD.

Edit: Maybe they know that today is my birthday? :D

Edited by Tenou
  • Haha 1