Open letter to the devs/admins regarding your latest fiasco

imoenbg1

@Kinkoid, @JessieChan If the Dev team were to let each girl's Class be set at the time they drop instead of hard-coding/predetermining beforehand, you'll get LESS complaints of this type because it will all be random and "up to the RNGod". I suggest the same for their favorite Sexual Positions. Also suggest tying a girl's Rarity to their Stars (and allowing possibility a girl may drop with a star already under their belt, else why show stars in their drop animation at all?) The more you allow RNG to set variables, the less upset players will be with the Dev team personally.

8 hours ago, Arcana's Fate said:

We don't know when we may have Charm Legendary Days, but I can tell you that they will probably come after HHv2, so with enhanced costs for legendary girls.

I really really really really hope you're wrong about this.

If devs don't want angry posts and haven't completely lost their minds yet, Charm Legendary Days MUST come before HHv2.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that these complains are fair, and I certainly don't believe that you are the most affected by the change.

Yes, now you have to wait a couple of months for the charm legendary girl. But that's about it, you have to wait. And this is a game of patience, anyway, waiting is the name of the game.

10 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

... You see, most of the charm population that likes to be prepared was already preparing. Affection items were bought and kobans were restocked. Something quite many people would not have done had they known the girl is KH (using it for simplicity)...

You can still keep those affection items and kobans until the charm legendary girl makes her appearance.

If anything, the real affected group are the Know-how players, because we didn't have the time that you had to save money, affection items and kobans that we might need to get the legendary girl.

I specifically asked in advance for the specialty of the girl to know if I had to save resources to get her, and the answer that I got ended up being misinformation, misinformation that could damage my chance to get the only legendary girl for my specialty that I could obtain until December.

Now, luckily, I have been saving kobans for the Dark Fantasies revival event, and I stopped leveling girls until I get information from the test server on the Harem V.2 about the new upgrading costs. So I'm not short on kobans, money or affection items. But that's just me, I'm sure other know-how users weren't as (accidentally) prepared for this event as I was...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Masters said:

@Kinkoid, @JessieChan If the Dev team were to let each girl's Class be set at the time they drop instead of hard-coding/predetermining beforehand, you'll get LESS complaints of this type because it will all be random and "up to the RNGod". I suggest the same for their favorite Sexual Positions. Also suggest tying a girl's Rarity to their Stars (and allowing possibility a girl may drop with a star already under their belt, else why show stars in their drop animation at all?) The more you allow RNG to set variables, the less upset players will be with the Dev team personally.

Yeah, that's what we need. More RNG buggery. Everyone loves the RNG so much. [I'm being sarcastic]. Almost all the complaining on the forum is about the drop rate RNG issues.

I can see it now. Arrgh, 9 legendary girls, none of them my class, Hentai Hulk Smash!

I kinda like knowing what girl I am aiming for so I can make a decision on if I should bother or not. Blowing all that Koban only to get some girl I can't use and having that potentially happen over and over again while others get 3 for 3 of class girls. Shoot me now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

[shrug]

Personally, since I don't care about PvP—and the only way I EVER WILL is for them to enable copies of past-event girl drops in PvP, which they tell me will NEVER happen—so *I* don't care about any of the girls' classes. So long as my battle team lineup is strong enough to defeat a Boss, I get to play ANY girl I want without concern for Classes. Because I don't care about winning or losing PvP.

So I also don't care what Class they are. Or what class I am, for that matter. I'm KnowHow and my favorite girl, Sheherazond, is Hardcore and I'm free and very happy to play her as my Alpha. 

I'm just pointing out to the Devs that people will not be upset with them about what classes are PREDETERMINED if they are random.

22 minutes ago, Masters said:

I'm just pointing out to the Devs that people will not be upset with them about what classes are PREDETERMINED if they are random.

There will always be something to upset people.

I once made a Turkey Sandwich for someone. It wasn't zombie turkey, I didn't turn him into a turkey. Would have figured he would be happy but no. The turkey was a little dry. Oy Vey he went meshugenah and plotzed.

• Thinking 1

Sure ppl will always find things to be upset about. But in this case, if stats are randomized at drop, it won't be at the Devs FOR UNFAIR PREDETERMINED CLASSES.

They'll have to find something else to fuel their fires.

• Thanks 1

I prefer to have the classes set. then you at least have a set number of girls that match your class and don't end up in RNG hell of having almost no girls in your class. For what it's worth I do think they try to be balanced in classes though yes charm had a good run of story girls. the new one is KH and they even delayed the Legendary charm girl for a KH girl for what i assume are balance purposes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

I think, could be wrong, that you're the only person so upset by the class change from charm to know-how. I'm a charm player too and even I can see how horribly favoured charm class 5 star girls are. Of 13(now 14) 5 star girls 6 of them are charm, almost half. Ankyo barely counts cause most 3 star girls have higher stats. Add to that how the majority of people are reporting significantly better drop rates than Levitya and the addition of affection items with a decent drop rate and this legendary event is miles better than the last. These events, and world maps really should be rotating classes or else there will be no incentive to play as anything other than charm.

Thank you for being this understanding. As a know-how player I was ready to sell all my equipment and change class to Charm because Norou is so lovely, and Jennie and all the other Charm girls. Then I found out Norou was a Know-how girl all along (makes sense, as she is an Android). I really appreciate the developers thinking about all the classes and not leaving one of them out.

• Like 1

Il y a 14 heures, Daniele a dit :

I really really really really hope you're wrong about this.

If devs don't want angry posts and haven't completely lost their minds yet, Charm Legendary Days MUST come before HHv2.

We learned this morning that the Harem v2 wil be loaded in the test server either this morning or next Monday at the latest. I think it's only a matter of days before HHv2 appears in the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Arcana's Fate said:

We learned this morning that the Harem v2 wil be loaded in the test server either this morning or next Monday at the latest. I think it's only a matter of days before HHv2 appears in the game.

Oh crap. Will they at least have the decency to give us some notice before the rarity comes live. I'd figure we would have had a few months considering the new contests announced a while ago still hasen't come around.

à l’instant, Some other guy a dit :

Oh crap. Will they at least have the decency to give us some notice before the rarity comes live. I'd figure we would have had a few months considering the new contests announced a while ago still hasen't come around.

I guess there will be a new patchnote on Monday.

5 hours ago, Arcana's Fate said:

I guess there will be a new patchnote on Monday.

I doubt they will do it in the week they launch it on the test server (they haven't transported something this big so fast).
But yes, I can confirm it will be on the test server xD

• Thanks 1

@Arcana's Fate, @Chthugha, when the test server is loaded, I would greatly appreciate if you could comment about the costs of upgrading hamerettes on Harem V1 vs V2. Because I understand that legendary girls will get more expensive to upgrade , but will they get even more expensive than the 100th girl on V1, when they get to the max cost on that version, considering than they'll have a 33% discount on V2, the lowest cost on that version?

33 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

@Arcana's Fate, @Chthugha, when the test server is loaded, I would greatly appreciate if you could comment about the costs of upgrading hamerettes on Harem V1 vs V2. Because I understand that legendary girls will get more expensive to upgrade , but will they get even more expensive than the 100th girl on V1, when they get to the max cost on that version, considering than they'll have a 33% discount on V2, the lowest cost on that version?

Main problem is that Levitya was unavailable on the test server, and I'm not sure anybody has a legendary girl left to upgrade >,<
I use my kobans there on other things for testing purposes.
I also don't know if Norou is available.

I can post things that I might see, but do keep in mind that everything on the test server is still up for changes.

• Thanks 1

Oh!... Ok... I always thought that at the test servers beta testers got test girls, test kobans, test money and test items to play around and... well... test stuff. But I guess it's very different than I imagined.

I'll probably en up panic upgrading my legendary girls at the last minute before the Harem V.2 goes live, then, since I see that that's what the people with the most information is doing. xD

1 minute ago, Jack_HH said:

Oh!... Ok... I always thought that at the test servers beta testers got test girls, test kobans, test money and test items to play around and... well... test stuff. But I guess it's very different than I imagined.

I'll probably en up panic upgrading my legendary girls at the last minute before the Harem V.2 goes live, then, since I see that that's what the people with the most information is doing. xD

Not that we didn't ask for extra girls for "testing" purposes :P

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Arcana's Fate said:

I get it now, they clearly do it on purpose to advantage a class over the other. Oh well, their choice, i don't mind too much, but at least they should not complain when players hardly criticize them.

I'm not going to change my class anyway, i'll stay charm forever, no matter what :)

Edited by Daniele

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Main problem is that Levitya was unavailable on the test server, and I'm not sure anybody has a legendary girl left to upgrade >,<
I use my kobans there on other things for testing purposes.
I also don't know if Norou is available.

I can post things that I might see, but do keep in mind that everything on the test server is still up for changes.

if i understood it correctly bananajoy dropped norou on the test server. at least he said something like this on the discord.

maybe you can confirm it yourself @BananaJoy? so you could gather the data for us (hopefully you didn't up her to 5 stars there yet)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 8:38 AM, imoenbg1 said:

You may want to look at  your Terms of Use again. Your company is based in Bulgaria (which is still part of the European Union). I believe I am right to consider that any dispute regarding to your services is governed by Bulgarian law (and the appropriate European law if it supercedes it) :) So I reckon The Bulgarian Customer protection Bureau will be more than happy to hear about your statements.

The Bulgarian law wont move a finger if you cant prove that this is some kind of fraud. But if you report them for gambling you need to prove that there are people under 18 , and still this method of buying in game koban and spending them on combat points for a chance on something is gambling and i don't think this company have rights for gambling.

Dear devs I strongly advice you to listen to your players.

What a lot of consternation over a girl moat will never get. 🤣

HC didn't have time to prepare at all, it was just there and then it was gone. I will have exactly 0 legendary girls in hhv2. So I guess I should prepare for a long string of pvp losses?

Well, so be it. More importantly, can someone with access to the test server confirm at that time there are no changes in value regarding gifts? I have a lot stacked up for when/if I win a girl I want to use to 5 stars as soon as I can. But I'm a little affraid they'll nerf them like with the books a while back. Thanks @Chthugha @Arcana's Fate