Open letter to the devs/admins regarding your latest fiasco

imoenbg1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:31 AM, trunks2585 said:

Uh look man, I get being upset with the devs, but let's pick our fights a little bit better than this?  I mean look at what they've done since february, including what many of us consider to be false advertising on drop rates on the first legendary girls event, and THIS is what you are choosing to pick a fight over?  I certainly consider many things done as of late including not showing drop rates to be questionable in terms of legality, but this?  No, not when they even corrected themselves before the event (even if it was last minute).  I think you're just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill so you can get the girl easy.  Drop rates aren't looking too bad this time, just try playing for her and save the whistle blowing for later if you see some really bad reports of 1000 fights or so with no girl or legendary gifts.

the is a whole thread complaining about 1000+ fights and no drop , personaly I'm at around 1700 with 24 affection items most being flowers and hearts . I am not the only one either there are just very few people speaking up because we look like idiots at this point for not giving up ...

9 hours ago, Urist said:

How do you access the test server?

i'd like to know that too.

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

Well, so be it. More importantly, can someone with access to the test server confirm at that time there are no changes in value regarding gifts? I have a lot stacked up for when/if I win a girl I want to use to 5 stars as soon as I can. But I'm a little affraid they'll nerf them like with the books a while back. Thanks @Chthugha 

well the value of the books didnt change really. one point xp costs the same now as before and the #xp per book didnt change either. they changed only the lvlup curve. what changed is their use/worth in the girl lvlup contest. in fact - because of the altered lvlup curve and they kept the girl lvl the same - they gifted all of us with a lot of free xp for all girls beyond lvl1. my "contest girls" were at 4000 or 4500 xp before and at far beyond 5000 after the patch. so roughly 1000 free xp x roughly 40 girls x roughly 200 cash/xp results in roughly 8 million free cash.

the cost of one affection point and the #affection of the items staying the same is the important point. so a saved up stock of aff items is no waste of money (and otoh also no freaking advantage). and again only the "lvlup curve" aka the amount of affection needed to raise a girls star shall be changed. that is what i'd like to see confirmed.

another important point: what if there is a full aff bar but not enough cash to pay the scene? how will that be transitioned?

Edited by Habi

5 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

the is a whole thread complaining about 1000+ fights and no drop , personaly I'm at around 1700 with 24 affection items most being flowers and hearts . I am not the only one either there are just very few people speaking up because we look like idiots at this point for not giving up ...

Yeah, I'm currently around 1,084 fights (don't know how many kobans I burned in the first day) and still no Norou. I keep seeing posts with people getting her after ~200-400 fights, and it's just so infuriating that I had to burn a lot more kobans than is necessary for an epic pachinko girl.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Habi said:

the cost of one affection point and the #affection of the items staying the same is the important point. so a saved up stock of aff items is no waste of money (and otoh also no freaking advantage). and again only the "lvlup curve" aka the amount of affection needed to raise a girls star shall be changed. that is what i'd like to see confirmed.

another important point: what if there is a full aff bar but not enough cash to pay the scene? how will that be transitioned?

If you have 2000 points of items saved up and need 2000 points to level up and then you need 3000 points to level up, you should have used up those items before the change.

The best thing to do is pound as much items and cash into any legendary girls now before the change. Maybe Epics if you don't have legendary but it might be worth waiting for more information on where the cost increase/decrease level will be. Try as much as possible to avoid putting anything into common before the change as you will get more bang for your buck or item by waiting till after.

I assume if you are at full or even half affection before the change, you will be at full or half after the change and that only the money cost will increase [in case of full affection]

8 hours ago, DHarry said:

What a lot of consternation over a girl moat will never get. 🤣

HC didn't have time to prepare at all, it was just there and then it was gone. I will have exactly 0 legendary girls in hhv2. So I guess I should prepare for a long string of pvp losses?

Well, so be it. More importantly, can someone with access to the test server confirm at that time there are no changes in value regarding gifts? I have a lot stacked up for when/if I win a girl I want to use to 5 stars as soon as I can. But I'm a little affraid they'll nerf them like with the books a while back. Thanks @Chthugha @Arcana's Fate

I haven't heard anything about changing the value of the gifts.
We got the test server patch notes for harem v2, and it says nothing about that.

On 17/05/2018 at 2:38 AM, imoenbg1 said:

And by doing this you alienated half of your charm population (or more). However, you are entitled to do that. But not without reprecussions.

You see, most of the charm population that likes to be prepared was already preparing. Affection items were bought and kobans were restocked. Something quite many people would not have done had they known the girl is KH (using it for simplicity)

Man are you joking alright? I'm know how and I really didn't care if would be charm,Hardcore and Know How,I saved affections Itens,and money the same way,a legendary girl is something very special regardless of her class . And I really don't understand why are you complaining since there is a huge advantage in terms of girls quantity for charm players. Besides,Who exactly are you to speak in name of "most of the charm players"

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Yes.  Good time to thank you.  As I regularly vanquish you in Contest, I want to be doubly nice here.  Heheheehe.

So great to see you!!

oxxo, brassy

Thanks brassy, and you should have more difficulty vanquishing me soon. My focus has been on getting girls and upgrading them to pay out more money

Screenshot (144).png

Now that Norou is upgraded, I can start closing in on you :D

Edited by Blain

16 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

To be honest, this sounds borderline impossible and if there are cases like these, I think devs should really take a look at these accounts.

There are no official drop rates, but considering that devs have always said that they adapt drop rates to the length of the events, and this 4 day event grants a number of 192 attempts, the drop rate should be at the very least 1 success over 192 tries, or 0.52%. That would mean that the chance to NOT get the girl would be of 191 over 192, or 99.48%.

Now, for 1,700 consecutive tries without a drop, the formula would be (191/192)¹⁷⁰⁰= 0.013%. A 0.013% probability of not getting the girl after 1,700 tries. As I said before, borderline impossible.

Even if we considered a lower drop rate, let's say, of 0.3% (the lowest I remember being calculated), the probability of not getting the girl after 1,700 tries would be of only 0.6%.

If I was in your situation, I would reach the devs about my specific case, since I think there is a bigger chance of having a problem with your browser, or something technical, than not getting a drop after 1,700 tries. D:

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Even if we considered a lower drop rate, let's say, of 0.3% (the lowest I remember being calculated), the probability of not getting the girl after 1,700 tries would be of only 0.6%.

Even if we assume this, then that would mean 1 out of every 200 players would potentially not get her after 1700 attempts.  Obviously, most people are getting her significantly earlier.  But just like there are people with ridiculously good odds (remember the guys who posted he got her in the first fight?) there will be people with ridiculously bad odds.

This is the problem.  We need, at some point, a mercy rule to protect us from horrifying bad luck streaks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man are you joking alright? I'm know how and I really didn't care if would be charm,Hardcore and Know How,I saved affections Itens,and money the same way,a legendary girl is something very special regardless of her class . And I really don't understand why are you complaining since there is a huge advantage in terms of girls quantity for charm players. Besides,Who exactly are you to speak in name of "most of the charm players"

Charm might have the advantage in stats because of the 5* they have, but that won't be the case when V2 comes along. The legendary are two tiers above what they are currently using. Meaning that the other classes will be not only better, but Charm will be leagues behind them. There has also been talk about Charm having the worst Harmony. If this is true, or not remain up to debate. Most of this can be avoided if V2 release AFTER Charm gets their legendary, but that will not happen. This is why Charms should feel "alienated." This all matters a lot if you actually care about the othe half of the game, being PvP.

18 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

Even if we assume this, then that would mean 1 out of every 200 players would potentially not get her after 1700 attempts.  Obviously, most people are getting her significantly earlier.  But just like there are people with ridiculously good odds (remember the guys who posted he got her in the first fight?) there will be people with ridiculously bad odds.

This is the problem.  We need, at some point, a mercy rule to protect us from horrifying bad luck streaks.

1 out of every 166 players wouldn't get the girl after 1,700 attempts with a drop rate of 0.3%; 1 out of every 10,000 with a drop rate of 0.5%.

If Kinkoid is using, for a 4 day event, a drop rate as low as 0.3%, considering that that drop rate was calculated by the users for the 15 day events, when we got combativity points every 20 minutes instead of every 30, for a total of 1,080 tries per event, the legendary event has, in fact, a ridiculously low and unfair success chance. But they did say that the drop rate was adapted to the length of the event...

Nevertheless, if a mercy rule was already implemented for the permanent bosses' girls, I agree that it would be reasonable to do the same for the legendary days, even if it's only implemented to avoid that players who invested too many kobans and got nothing in return (justifiably) rage quit. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yamamura said:

Charm might have the advantage in stats because of the 5* they have, but that won't be the case when V2 comes along. The legendary are two tiers above what they are currently using. Meaning that the other classes will be not only better, but Charm will be leagues behind them. There has also been talk about Charm having the worst Harmony. If this is true, or not remain up to debate. Most of this can be avoided if V2 release AFTER Charm gets their legendary, but that will not happen. This is why Charms should feel "alienated." This all matters a lot if you actually care about the othe half of the game, being PvP.

Again, provided you even get the girl. I'm HC. No Levitya drop after many tries. So explain to me again how Charm is suddenly miles behind?

The biggest problem is that they will make only the most extreme hard to get girls strong. If you miss out on luck, money or both, you're screwed. Regardless of class. 

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I haven't heard anything about changing the value of the gifts.
We got the test server patch notes for harem v2, and it says nothing about that.

Thanks. I'm just being careful. If they change all the girls costs they might also have decided to 'rebalance' the whole thing again. 😅

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Again, provided you even get the girl. I'm HC. No Levitya drop after many tries. So explain to me again how Charm is suddenly miles behind?

The biggest problem is that they will make only the most extreme hard to get girls strong. If you miss out on luck, money or both, you're screwed. Regardless of class. 

If and when Charm goes against a legendary, which at high rank, I at the very least, see too often. The other classes had a chance given to them. If you didn't get one, you'll be in the same boat as Charm. On the other hand it seems that Noruo is dropping better than Levitya. This is great news, don't get me wrong, but this also hurts Charms again. Noruo is even more of counter to deal with.

Do to the changes in V2 that nobody can prepare for, legendarys in general will just destroy what left we have as a PvP mode. It will be a complete joke again. Only thing people can do is gambling Kobans during an event and hoping it NOT land on many of the boss girls, or the other many filler girls. All in for the "fake legendarys."

3 minutes ago, Yamamura said:

If and when Charm goes against a legendary, which at high rank, I at the very least, see too often. The other classes had a chance given to them. If you didn't get one, you'll be in the same boat as Charm. On the other hand it seems that Noruo is dropping better than Levitya. This is great news, don't get me wrong, but this also hurts Charms again. Noruo is even more of counter to deal with.

Do to the changes in V2 that nobody can prepare for, legendarys in general will just destroy what left we have as a PvP mode. It will be a complete joke again. Only thing people can do is gambling Kobans during an event and hoping it NOT land on many of the boss girls, or the other many filler girls. All in for the "fake legendarys."

It's better to save your kobans up and not even doing epic pachinko until you have all the boss girls because if you still have not gotten them all yet you can still get a boss girl.

If they do more legendary events after giving charm their legendary then it would be better for you to use your kobans on getting the future legendary girls from bosses instead of epic pachinko.

Hello, everyone.

I hate to have to do it here, as well.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report'' - Feedback.
Since not each thread should stay in General. Rules.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

On 18.5.2018 at 4:53 PM, Habi said:

if i understood it correctly bananajoy dropped norou on the test server. at least he said something like this on the discord.

maybe you can confirm it yourself @BananaJoy? so you could gather the data for us (hopefully you didn't up her to 5 stars there yet)

sry was really busy the last days. so thats why i reply so late. yes i got her on the test-server on the first day around midday (think after 30-40 attempts). same goes for nutaku. only main -account was really expensive.

On 5/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, YoyoHH said:

On 5/18/2018 at 9:36 PM, Dirk Diggler said:

On 5/19/2018 at 2:32 PM, Jack_HH said:

1 out of every 166 players wouldn't get the girl after 1,700 attempts with a drop rate of 0.3%; 1 out of every 10,000 with a drop rate of 0.5%.

If Kinkoid is using, for a 4 day event, a drop rate as low as 0.3%, considering that that drop rate was calculated by the users for the 15 day events, when we got combativity points every 20 minutes instead of every 30, for a total of 1,080 tries per event, the legendary event has, in fact, a ridiculously low and unfair success chance. But they did say that the drop rate was adapted to the length of the event...

Nevertheless, if a mercy rule was already implemented for the permanent bosses' girls, I agree that it would be reasonable to do the same for the legendary days, even if it's only implemented to avoid that players who invested too many kobans and got nothing in return (justifiably) rage quit. 

These girls are only available for 4 days and probably never coming back.... I will never understand why the Devs dont make their drop rate much higher..... 
As much money as they want from people buying kobans.... whats the point of pissing off your costumers and having them rage quit? it just seems insane. it seems truly crazy to make event girls to have low drop rates when everyone knows they are not coming back and have people get furious and mad and cry and be so sad about losing time and kobans........

I just dont get it... I just dont get it.... you would think they would want players happy...