Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

il y a 42 minutes, ichigosageda a dit :

100+ girls 33% in market

Is cirrect what i wrote?

il y a 33 minutes, dirty harry a dit :

it was announced but not guaranteed

It's not like that... What Kinkoid meant is: when you compare your harem cost before and after the patch, this is what you'll gain on an average on your costs... 

• Like 1

Hmmm... so for example if your current affection is like 50% in progress.... say 10,000/20,000 and the next update increase the total affection to 35,000. Does it mean our affection values would be at 17,500/35,000 or 10,000/35,000?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Got Levitya up to max affinity just need to buy scene, glad i didnt have enough money now as it looks like it will drop from 19.4 mill to 18 mill. And with Fairy 5* also dropping in price i can put what i would have spent on them to upgrading Norou past 3*. Happy days xD

If you have her affection maxed out but don't upgrade her at 19.4 million won't you have to make up the difference in affection?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blain said:

a mod on Discord answered this. I'll post the screenshot so there's no confusion about what was said

Screenshot (158).png

Vampi claims it's in the patch notes. I don't see anything about "proportional" adjustment in there. Could you point me to the source of that claim, please? I only see the line that explains how affection's going to be tied to the rarity (i.e. how the New System works), not how the adjustment between Old and New is going to be carried out.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

It's not like that... What Kinkoid meant is: when you compare your harem cost before and after the patch, this is what you'll gain on an average on your costs... 

this^^

Jessie said the same thing in the Girls Rarity Update posted April 30 in the Announcements, to quote:

• Players that have 75 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 10%
  • Players that have 100 girls in their harem will have prices cheaper on average by 33%

the word discount was never used. Players reading this announcement decided for themselves it was a discount. That's not the case. 

Now that we see the costs for a girl are tied to her rarity now, instead of her position in your harems as the 5th, 12th, 38th, or whatever girl. Now we can see that common girls acquired later will cost less than they do now, while legendary and epic girls acquired early will cost more than they do now. That's what was meant by "will have prices cheaper on average". Not a discount for every girl you have

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

More clarity needed.

When it says the affection needed is 180/450/1.125/2.250/4.500 for the grade 1 to 5

Are those numbers per level or the total needed to achieve the specific level?  In other words, does it take 4500 to reach level 5 or 8505?

This has a big impact on Norou which is my 90th girl currently with 20000 affection and needed over 13000 more under current system.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Blain said:

Eventually, ALL the girls will be 5 stars, per a post by Jessie in Discord a while ago, when Bunny was the first girl to get 5 stars

ALL

THE

GIRLS

As to when which girls get 5 stars, nothing has been mentioned or even rumored

Yeah, I kind of forgot about that because Kinkoid has been releasing new girls way faster than they have been upgrading them to 5 stars, so until now, that claim sounds pretty much impossible. :P

But yeah, I should have been clearer in my question and ask if the priority to upgrade girls to 5 stars will change from girls won at the adventure to legendary girls. Because if most legendaries are kept with only 3 stars, Levitya and Norou will have a clear advantage over the rest of them who will feel only legendary on name.

9 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

If you have her affection maxed out but don't upgrade her at 19.4 million won't you have to make up the difference in affection?

if you max her affection out, it will stay maxed out after the affection cost rises. Affection progress will remain proportional to what you have now. The 19.4 million cost will actually drop to 18 million according to the chart

I'm currently dumping all my affection into Levitya to get her to 5 stars, and I'll be able to do it before Wednesday. But I'm not going to spend the 19.4 million in cash to upgrade her to 5 stars until after the patch takes effect, because I'll save 1.4 million in cash

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Hopefully as she has a green star already only the 18mill should apply. Or are the Devs going to be extreamly unkind and make me upgrade more. If anyone can clarify this it would be appreciated, thanks. @Chthugha, @JessieChan?

3 minutes ago, Ucchan said:

Vampi claims it's in the patch notes. I don't see anything about "proportional" adjustment in there. Could you point me to the source of that claim, please? I only see the line that explains how affection's going to be tied to the rarity (i.e. how the New System works), not how the adjustment between Old and New is going to be carried out.

I also could not find it and would be happy to check this source.

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, Ucchan a dit :

Had been answered on the french part of the forum: It will be scaled proportionately... If you have climbed half a girl's affection needs, then you will have half of her newer needs met after the patch... whatever the exact numbers were... :x

(which means that I gave 20k affection to Fairy (about half her fifth star), just to end up with a meager 2200k after patch... ) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jack_HH said:

Yeah, I kind of forgot about that because Kinkoid has been releasing new girls way faster than they have been upgrading them to 5 stars, so until now, that claim sounds pretty much impossible. :P

But yeah, I should have been clearer in my question and ask if the priority to upgrade girls to 5 stars will change from girls won at the adventure to legendary girls. Because if most legendaries are kept with only 3 stars, Levitya and Norou will have a clear advantage over the rest of them who will feel only legendary on name.

Nothing has been said about which girls will be next. It was easy for them to 5 star all the world girls, because everyone would eventually get them. That's their conundrum is which to upgrade next, the Legendary ones for their top whales, or boss girls that some players have and some players have not gotten to drop yet. They haven't hinted anything about this, so all we know is the next Legendary event will be the next girl that gets 5 stars.

But if you look at the stats doc that's linked in the Patch Notes announcement, it shows all the updated stats the girls will have, and there are several Legendary girls that will have a main stat as strong as Levitya's and Norou's at a base of 5.2. Of course, those girls are only obtainable thru Epic Pachinko

il y a 2 minutes, Blain a dit :

But if you look at the stats doc that's linked in the Patch Notes announcement, it shows all the updated stats the girls will have, and there are several Legendary girls that will have a main stat as strong as Levitya's and Norou's at a base of 5.2. Of course, those girls are only obtainable thru Epic Pachinko

" those girls WERE only obtainable thru Epic Pachinko" is a bit more like it... ;)  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WhiteRKnight said:

Look at the grey highlighted text.

Patch Notes.PNG

I wouldn't really say that's unambiguous. What's "all progress"? All affection/XP points since starting a girl from zero, or just the points between the latest completed level and the next one (as people seem to assume)?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

More clarity needed.

When it says the affection needed is 180/450/1.125/2.250/4.500 for the grade 1 to 5

Are those numbers per level or the total needed to achieve the specific level?  In other words, does it take 4500 to reach level 5 or 8505?

This has a big impact on Norou which is my 90th girl currently with 20000 affection and needed over 13000 more under current system.

those are the numbers per level. It will take a total of 8505 to reach the 5th affection star

drop as much affection into Norou as you can now, so you stay proportional after the update

• Like 1

Just now, Blain said:

those are the numbers per level. It will take a total of 8505 to reach the 5th affection star

drop as much affection into Norou as you can now, so you stay proportional after the update

Thanks, that's what I figured, just wanted to be sure before dumping the 13K affection into her.

15 minutes ago, WhiteRKnight said:

Look at the grey highlighted text.

Patch Notes.PNG

from the patch notes:

Harem

• From now on, all the girls will have a specific rarity that will influence her stats, affection and experience requirements
  • Girls will be divided into the following categories: common, rare, epic, legendary. With a sub-category of common girls, starter girls
  • The affection required will now be totally tied to the rarity of the girl and consequently won't augment as your harem increase
  • All the girls will see their stats rebalanced according to their rarity
    • As our girls are numerous and listing all the changes in stats would be consequential in this patch notes, we invite you to read them in this file

nothing was said about the aff and xp changes. That's why we didn't know.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

I was just about to paste the french text of the same part of the patch-note... So, it was indeed there in the english translation... :) 

No, I dunno where they found it but it's certainly not in the english patch notes.download.thumb.png.1157f6213b1672b6aa2fa5d2ac3afd78.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Blain said:

Thx Blaine.

Just cleared out the market of affection items.  Main goal now is to get epic and legendary girls to green status. Upgrademoney can be made after Wednesday.

Is it just me or does the percentage quoted below not make a lot of sense? As I understand it, the percentage increase per level is currently a flat 0.75% (or 100.75% in the parlance used by the patch note). And that leads to exactly those numbers listed , i.e. level 49->50 = 15 XP, level 199->200 = 44 XP, level 399->400 = 196 XP. How can an average percentage increase more than 3x as large lead to a similar progression curve? Did the percentage get quoted wrong? Or the wrong XP values?

The experience requirement for Starter girls will begin with a base of 10 and each level requirement after that will be increased by 102.6645%, on average. With a slower increase on the lower level and a higher increase to the end

ex: level 2 will require 11 experiences, level 50 will require 15 experiences, level 200 will require 44 experiences and level 400 will require 196 experiences

Edited by _shal_