Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

3 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Right now, I'm dreading to see how the upcoming changes will affect the (already horribly harsh) monetary sink factor. Heck, it's hard enough to gather sufficient funds for upgrading our girls as is.

It won't. The patch notes show us exactly how much every class is going to cost in affect, money, kobans for upgrading. Cost is no longer affected by harem size and strictly by rarity. Yeah legendary girls get more expensive but for most players everything else becomes cheaper, with the exceptions of a few starters but those are still pretty cheap.

Edit: side note, costs do get cheaper when you hit 75 and 100 girls. 10 and 30% reductions if I remember correctly.

Edited by Oliver66

5 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Edit: side note, costs do get cheaper when you hit 75 and 100 girls. 10 and 30% reductions if I remember correctly.

Nope, read what Chthugha said:

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

1. The % discounts that were mentioned earlier is that on average you will save that amount of money with those amount of girls.

So there is no additional discount.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Well, with a 5-star legendary (5.2) at level 228 (my current level) as alpha i would have 25418 attack power and 132365 ego. With a 5-star common - let's say Abrael (3.7) - i would have 22853 attack power and 122960 ego. So yes, those 2 legendaries will be almost unbeatable :)

But i'm not going to change my class, i'll stay charm forever :x

How did you get numbers? can u it for me, please ?

Norou 2,1 2,2 5,2 Windia 2 2,3 4,9 Kyoto 2,6 1,7 4,9 im a KH and 244 lvl, pweasee :$

2 hours ago, Blain said:

Let's see......Jennie's rarity is Common

Common girls need 4,500 affection points to advance from 4 stars to 5 stars

you say Jennie is 4 stars, and already has ~4,000 toward her 5 star

I'd say when the update happens on Wednesday, you will have her very close to 5 stars

Congratulations :)

Thanks Blain that doubt has me stressed xD

Anyway, the price changes are (at least partly) designed to get players to spend more kobans, aren't they? In many cases, the cost of buying affection items to upgrade a girl has gone down, but the cost of unlocking the upgrade has gone up - and only the latter is the part for which money can be substituted by kobans. Especially the unlock costs of the first few starter girls have gone up massively (Bunny's first three stars: from 3150 / 6750 / 18000 to 36000 / 90000 / 225000), which feels like a way to "teach" new players into being okay with parting from their kobans early in the game.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

How did you get numbers? can u it for me, please ?

Norou 2,1 2,2 5,2 Windia 2 2,3 4,9 Kyoto 2,6 1,7 4,9 im a KH and 244 lvl, pweasee :$

Here you can find the formulas to calculate your stats: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

If you want i can do it for you, but i need to know the stars and level of your girls (same as you, 244?), your KH stat and endurance.

Edited by Daniele

34 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Here you can find the formulas to calculate your stats: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

If you want i can do it for you, but i need to know the stars and level of your girls (same as you, 244?), your KH stat and endurance.

All girls max lvl and max star, norou is 4 star, soon 5

i tried formula but i made mistakes.. :(

5 hours ago, Blain said:

your progress after the update will stay proportional to what it was before the update

at least according to Kaos in the patch notes posted by WhiteRKnight

remember, 12 hours before the Legendary event, Norou was supposed to be a Charm girl..................................

Ok thanks man. Ps: I'm glad she is not charm hehe

On 22/5/2018 at 1:45 AM, ichigosageda said:

All girls max lvl and max star, norou is 4 star, soon 5

i tried formula but i made mistakes.. :(

Ok, if i'm correct these will be your stats with Norou at 5 stars after the update:

Ego: 139439
Attack: 27776 with alpha, 30729 with beta in battle, 33682 with omega in battle.
HC defence: 3481 with alpha, 6434 with beta in battle, 9387 with omega in battle
CH defence: 3573 with alpha, 6526 with beta in battle, 9479 with omega in battle
KH defence: 3527 with alpha, 6480 with beta in battle, 9433 with omega in battle

Edited by Daniele
i,ve made a mistake, windia and kyoto have only 3 stars
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zenni said:

20239 affection to lvl up her

wow this will be a big decrease for you !!

ok it's a little different now

if Jennie has ~4000 now and needs 20239 to reach 5 star, you are about 20% complete to her 5 star

after the update, you will still be about 20% complete to her 5 star, so Jennie's affection will go from ~4000 down to about 800, and you will need about 3,700 affection to push her to 5 star

Jennie will remain 4 star, but Jennie will lose ~about 3,200 affection points (very sorry this will happen). The very good news is you will not need 20239 affection for 5 star. You will need about 3,700. This is much easier to buy

Happy gaming !

44 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

And now it will be 4500 xD you'll save around 6 700 000 money

And without counting the money to lvl up her to 5 stars... i don't wanna imagine that amount

38 minutes ago, Blain said:

wow this will be a big decrease for you !!

ok it's a little different now

if Jennie has ~4000 now and needs 20239 to reach 5 star, you are about 20% complete to her 5 star

after the update, you will still be about 20% complete to her 5 star, so Jennie's affection will go from ~4000 down to about 800, and you will need about 3,700 affection to push her to 5 star

Jennie will remain 4 star, but Jennie will lose ~about 3,200 affection points (very sorry this will happen). The very good news is you will not need 20239 affection for 5 star. You will need about 3,700. This is much easier to buy

Happy gaming !

It really doesn't matter at all.... the fact is i'm going to save a huge amount of money xD 

Charm here, with 51 in my harem now. And yeah, we've been popped pretty far down until our legendaries appear. At least I have the top three rares - Captain Haremverse, Fae Marjoa, and Loving Bunny. (There's a 7-way tie for charm stat; I think most mid- to end-game charm players should have little trouble locating 2-3 rares.)

The effort I put into Abrael was not a waste. If anyone who did that got more than a month or two out of her in arena, it wasn't a waste. And besides, you can overcome that in other ways. Don't sweat it, charmers.

I'm now leveling Levitya and Norou as fast as I can. Put every bit of my stored affection into Norou to get her most of the way through to 4*. Should have them both green by tomorrow.

At this point, I'm kicking around opening two more accounts, one in each school, just to see how green the grass really is on each side. It'd take a while for them to get up to my charm account's point, though. Plus, no legendaries, ho hum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Charm here, with 51 in my harem now. And yeah, we've been popped pretty far down until our legendaries appear. At least I have the top three rares - Captain Haremverse, Fae Marjoa, and Loving Bunny. (There's a 7-way tie for charm stat; I think most mid- to end-game charm players should have little trouble locating 2-3 rares.)

The effort I put into Abrael was not a waste. If anyone who did that got more than a month or two out of her in arena, it wasn't a waste. And besides, you can overcome that in other ways. Don't sweat it, charmers.

I'm now leveling Levitya and Norou as fast as I can. Put every bit of my stored affection into Norou to get her most of the way through to 4*. Should have them both green by tomorrow.

At this point, I'm kicking around opening two more accounts, one in each school, just to see how green the grass really is on each side. It'd take a while for them to get up to my charm account's point, though. Plus, no legendaries, ho hum.

I have 3 accounts, 1 for each class. So far my newest KH I'm enjoying a fair bit. I don't think the lack of legendary girls is going to be nearly as devastating as people seem to think its going to be. My charm account is lv 150 with Abrael as my alpha and she's only 3/5 stars, she's been there for at least a month now and I still win at least 2/3 of my fights. 

God ,I haven't get Norou to 4 star and Red battler to 5 star.Both of them will increase the resource after update.

I have only 6800 affection,2.1 million and 8000 koben,should I rush Norou to 4 star now?

(12804 affection point for next update)

When will the update star?After shut down at 10:00 in GMT +1?

Edited by yoyowhan

5 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

God ,I haven't get Norou to 4 star and Red battler to 5 star.Both of them will increase the resource after update.

I have only 6800 affection,2.1 million and 8000 koben,should I rush Norou to 4 star now?

(12804 affection point for next update)

If I understand correctly whatever you gain in affection will be carried over. So say you get Narou 50% of the way through you'll be 50% complete on the update. So if Norou's final star cost is currently 30k and you get 15k complete on the update you'll be 22,500/45,000 instead of 15,000/45,000. Which is why I'm spending the entire time between now and the update focusing completely on my legendaries.

12 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

If I understand correctly whatever you gain in affection will be carried over. So say you get Narou 50% of the way through you'll be 50% complete on the update. So if Norou's final star cost is currently 30k and you get 15k complete on the update you'll be 22,500/45,000 instead of 15,000/45,000. Which is why I'm spending the entire time between now and the update focusing completely on my legendaries.

My 3 star Norou needs 13300 affection in total and still has 12804 yet.And it needs 2.565 million dollars or 1710 kobens to upgrade.

But I can't estimate how many times I need to refresh the shop and it has only 7 hours to shut down.

Is it worth it?

5 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

My 3 star Norou needs 13300 affection in total and still has 12804 yet.And it needs 2.565 million dollars or 1710 kobens to upgrade.

But I can't estimate how many times I need to refresh the shop and it has only 7 hours to shut down.

Is it worth it?

Isn't the update on the morning of the 23rd? Thought we still had 24+ hours.

Her affection cost is about to jump to 22,500 and cost will increase to 9mil to get her to 4th star. That's not including the 45k affection for final star or the 18mil. Personally I'd be trying to get them as far as possible without spending kobans as I could before the update. Hopefully someone can confirm if the update is in 7 hours or 30+ though cause not much you can do in 7.

This is for my taste a bad 50% patch
Would it be cheaper to raise a girl? all right.
That they change their stats and now the people that more payment have better girls for pvp? wrong

But it seems that the majority has not thought about what will now be my team of 3 girls instead of the one that climbed to 5 stars? Will there be much difference with people who have legendary PE events?

Great changes are coming in Pvp and surely, among many complaints for this last reason, if not you believe time to time.

• Thinking 1