Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

3 hours ago, natstar said:

They had a 4 times higher drop rate during the legendary event than during revival events.

So how many fists will a boss endure to level up?If my Edwarda can't update to lv.70 in the last 5 days,I may continue  to fight gruntt.

I gave up to get more normal boss girls because of the extremely low rate.(Nor do I have enough gifts to upgrade them.)

37 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

It is true that it does not seem much difference but a deviation in higher cash of 10,000 head in 30 days means 14,4 millions, I mean more than 172,8 millions a year, as you see it really is not a small difference

I'm not going to argue with your numbers, but 10,000 credits are 100 levels and, at a rate of 7 fights to level up, that's 700 extra fights. Counting with the events that we'll have and that we'll have to figth Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Grunt during them, that won't be an easy (or fast) task.

But as I said, it's easier to simply make the stats higher, and problem solved. 

20 minutes ago, MMCr said:

Currently as charm I am sat on 0/16 pvp wins today - hemorrhaging mojo - having to deliberately lose to hope to get winnable fights. I have 20000 kobans - going to use them to get guaranteed legendary charm girl - but how long will that take and what are my chances? Ridiculous this changes made before a legendary girl in every class was out on troll. What really annoys me is all the time and effort spent upgrading girls (eg Lanaelle and Kalissa) that are now useless. Could have just stick with Juliette who is suddenly now better than my other charm lasses. Only Epic Charm Ive got so far is Bernadette and she is no better than Juliette either. If I had to fight pvp versus say Bunny again Charm would stand a chance but this is not happening.

Will I carry on playing awaiting this massive imbalance to be corrected? I certainly wont be wasting any real money and now never will in case massive imbalances are inflicted on us again.

Have you thought on giving the Epic Pachink a go? Except for the regular boss girls, that are also there, all the other girls are of the Epic class, which could help you. And if you're lucky, during this revival there is Festival Titania, that's legendary and Charm: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Festival-Titania.

But of course, there's no guarantee that you'll get her.

Epic Pac is too much of a gamble and anyway Festival Titania is no better than Juliette so how does that help? And I would probably end up getting 1 of Roko's girls which would be a nightmare - when I won Leditt in Epic Pac, it made it nearly impossible for Silvanus to drop his other 2 - weeks it took me. If I hadnt wasted so much koban on re loads trying to get the 2 legends, I would have tried epic a couple of times I guess, but I am sure I will need a huge stock to guarantee the charm legend if and when she finally arrives.

I also lied I am getting beaten pvp with players with Bunny as Alpha - what ever happened to 20% dominance for charm over HC - another thing that broke and never got fixed? At 4/16 pvp currently today - how much mojo/cash and other rewards will charm players lose awaiting their 5* legendary? Will it ever be able to be caught back up?

Games are no fun when you go backwards - sure increase stuff, but to put a whole class of players backwards again (charm have a lousy luck skill too) - seems stupid.

If you lose every time you give up.

Please devs explain how Charm can start winning again with skill and hardwork.

One last question if any dev listening (could well be answered elsewhere but a quick search has not found it).  What happened to legendary items in the shop that you could buy for kobans? I still very rarely see legendary items for sale for cash but they are useless compared to the legendary stuff I bought 70 or 80 levels ago, probably for kobans. Doesnt help when the only 2 all charm legendary items I have ever seen were both trousers. Of course if I had known charm would be massacred I would have bought other single stat legendary items when available and gone for a class change; but have only seen 1 or 2 multi stat legendary items for sale in last few months. Guess those in the know can plan ahead and the rest of us are screwed.

3 minutes ago, MMCr said:

One last question if any dev listening (could well be answered elsewhere but a quick search has not found it).  What happened to legendary items in the shop that you could buy for kobans? I still very rarely see legendary items for sale for cash but they are useless compared to the legendary stuff I bought 70 or 80 levels ago, probably for kobans. Doesnt help when the only 2 all charm legendary items I have ever seen were both trousers. Of course if I had known charm would be massacred I would have bought other single stat legendary items when available and gone for a class change; but have only seen 1 or 2 multi stat legendary items for sale in last few months. Guess those in the know can plan ahead and the rest of us are screwed.

Clothing of any kind for kobans in the store was an experiment they tried for a few weeks that didn't pan out. It wasn't specific to legendary items either, it seemed to just be random what items cost kobans and what items were cash. Legendary stuff can still show up but its just rare and it seems rainbow legendaries are more common than single, at least in the store. I've gotten a fair amount from epic pachinko.

As for your lower level legendary items being better than stuff you've been seeing lately, you probably had stuff before they adjusted clothing stats. Legendary clothing use to have higher stats but they had to readjust everything so legendary gear now have lower stats.

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

Are the legendary gifts available as boss drops  remaining or are they also part of the festival revival?

Revival festival. If you look at Dark Lord and Edwarda they don't have any legendary affection items because they're special drops are the 2 girls unless you already have them.

1 hour ago, MMCr said:

I also lied I am getting beaten pvp with players with Bunny as Alpha - what ever happened to 20% dominance for charm over HC - another thing that broke and never got fixed?

I believe the 20% bonus against other classes was changed a few weeks ago with the harmony patch.  Charm still has a 20% bonus against Hardcore, but that bonus is no longer in damage, it is instead applied as a 20% bonus to harmony (if this is wrong, someone please correct me).

5 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

BTW I've noticed that Mavin the frog girl of Shiho Sensei is rare, is this a bug or it's intentional?  :o Basically she's obtained the same as the other two girls , i can't understand the logic behind it.

The developers have stated it's intentional.  I believe the logic behind it is that bosses going forward will have one "rare" girl as their alpha, in order to adequately increase their difficulty level.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

BTW I've noticed that Mavin the frog girl of Shiho Sensei is rare, is this a bug or it's intentional?  :o Basically she's obtained the same as the other two girls , i can't understand the logic behind it.

not a bug

as for why she's rare instead of common, devs haven't said. best theory we can come up with is to make Roko harder to defeat without increasing his max level, since the money he drops is tied to his level. As best we can tell, simply increasing Roko's stats might make him harder to defeat for people that just arrive at his world

It is what it is

edit: ninja'd by YoYoHH :P

Edited by Blain
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Ok, so you are saying: "yeah sure... tell me exactly how much strategy it takes to get into top 10 for money spent apart from collecting cash in time from your harem, fighting villains (which often requires a decision of fighting a low level villain to acquire a girl or a higher level villain to get more money, ergo, strategy) & pvp (which requires strategy to win).

What part of the strategy that you are already mentioning do you want me to explain?

Or what is your point supposed to be? That collecting cash in time is important? Because if that's your point, there is no discussion there, Of course playing the game often is important! From the first moment my point was that strategy was vital for a game that has users making calculations to improve their performance, just like you yourself do, why you try to deny that aspect of the game goes beyond me.  

Sure it's important.

I go & check at wiki and from what I read, majority of the girls have pretty much the same cash output per hours with difference in the time it took to generate & collect. Those who always collect their cash in time would always have more cash than those who did't, cause if you did't collect it in time.. all the hours spent not generating income is at loss. Doesn't matter what kind of strategy you have, sames goes for fighting villain & pvp. You won't came on top if you did't collect cash in time, or consume stamine when it's available or fight when pvp is ready (Unless koban is used). There is no strategy involves when grinding is all you need to do.

There also isn't any strategy involves with collecting girl either, cause it was purely rng. If you fail to get girl such as Levitya & Norou, how do you even get to the top for girls category? Even Mojo category is being a jokes, when we seen people complaining left & right saying they get obliterate in pvp despite having high states & been using strategy to try came on top. 

The only thing the so call strategy improves is time consumption, it doesn't improves your chances to came into top 10 unless you grind or spend koban.

Edited by Valgo

6 hours ago, MMCr said:

Please devs explain how Charm can start winning again with skill and hardwork.

If you don't want to change your class the only thing you can do is to upgrade your stats in the market and wait until august (:ph34r:) for the charm legendary days.

I'm a Charm player and this is so unfair to Charm.  We will only get a Legendary girl with all the new upgrade costs, making it super expensive to upgrade now compared to HC and KH players who had time to do some if not most upgrades earlier.

I can't even beat opponents weaker than me now in PVP even with 2 legendary girls with 3 starts as my Alpha and Beta.  My PVP ranking dropped from 15 in the world down to 33 now all in 1 day, and if Charm is only going to get a Legendary Girl in 2 months from now, I'm probably looking at a PVP ranking of 100+ before I can become competitive again.  How is this fair?  I spent all that hard work and kobans to get pretty much every girl to 3 or 5 stars, played PVP smart enough to get into top 20, clawed up the equipment ladder and upgraded all my stats to max, but only to get screwed like this.

Look at the top 10-20 world-wide for PVP now.  No Charm can even stay there now and expect this to become top 50-100 without a single Charm.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

I'm a Charm player and this is so unfair to Charm.  We will only get a Legendary girl with all the new upgrade costs, making it super expensive to upgrade now compared to HC and KH players who had time to do some if not most upgrades earlier.

I can't even beat opponents weaker than me now in PVP even with 2 legendary girls with 3 starts as my Alpha and Beta.  My PVP ranking dropped from 15 in the world down to 33 now all in 1 day, and if Charm is only going to get a Legendary Girl in 2 months from now, I'm probably looking at a PVP ranking of 100+ before I can become competitive again.  How is this fair?  I spent all that hard work and kobans to get pretty much every girl to 3 or 5 stars, played PVP smart enough to get into top 20, clawed up the equipment ladder and upgraded all my stats to max, but only to get screwed like this.

Look at the top 10-20 world-wide for PVP now.  No Charm can even stay there now and expect this to become top 50-100 without a single Charm.

Well, right now the #2, 3 and 5 world-wide are Charm players. Yes, the first two of them with 2 KH girls, but still CH players with full charm equipment. CH it's not dead or anything like that.

The only thing that really bothers me is the cost our Legendary Girl will have. That sucks.

7 hours ago, Ilkan said:

Well, right now the #2, 3 and 5 world-wide are Charm players. Yes, the first two of them with 2 KH girls, but still CH players with full charm equipment. CH it's not dead or anything like that.

7 hours ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm playing Harem Heroes, not Hentai Heroes so the PVP rankings I refer to are in Harem Heroes.  :)

On Hentai Heroes, ranks 1, 3, and 5 of the top 5 mojo are Charm players.

So 3 of the top 5 on both servers are Charm, and Charm players are complaining their specialty is nerfed?

7 hours ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm playing Harem Heroes, not Hentai Heroes so the PVP rankings I refer to are in Harem Heroes.  :)

MadDog (#2) and j5ge9ivbb (#4) are still charm though.
The top ranking on nutaku always was very biased towards hardcore players though, even when they were left behind on the 5-star girl department.
But right now it seems to be know-how dominated.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

MadDog (#2) and j5ge9ivbb (#4) are still charm though.
The top ranking on nutaku always was very biased towards hardcore players though, even when they were left behind on the 5-star girl department.
But right now it seems to be know-how dominated.

MadDog is so far ahead of no.3 and the rest that he will probably stay up there for awhile but I think its only a matter of time.  I've managed to hold at the 30+ rank for a day now since dropping from 15th rank when all this started, and probably because I had some very bad losses, battling players I used to win against but losing them now now after the update.  I might have stayed at least within the 20+ if i had just not battled as much and been more conservative like I'm doing now.  j5ge9ivbb is probably wiser than I was and is doing that to stay up there.

The fact remains though.  I used to be able to win 3 out of 3 or at least 2 out of 3 battles every time.  I'm getting 1 out of 3 or 0 out of 3 now.  Getting a 2 wins out of 3 is so rare now.

As a comparison, every 4 hour ranking update, my mojo rises up on average 80-90 previously.  I'm barely pushing 20-30 now while I see the HCs and KHs surging ahead.

Charm players still in the top ranks are still there probably because this update is still new.  The longer it takes HH to bring the CH legendary girl out, the more CH players will drop as more and more HC and KH players bring their legendary girls up to 5 stars and start optimizing their battle teams. 

Its simple probability and maths.  You can't escape it.  CH will be run out of the top ranks.

• Like 1

This patch is BEEP!  I have a girl ready for her last upgrade and I was gathering the money to pay for it.  This rarity crap made the price jump from almost 1.4 million to 3.15, more than double the amount!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TALON said:

This patch is BEEP!  I have a girl ready for her last upgrade and I was gathering the money to pay for it.  This rarity crap made the price jump from almost 1.4 million to 3.15, more than double the amount!

The costs were revealed in advance.
Yes, some people will need to pay more money now, but in the long run this is the cheaper version of the two systems.

il y a 29 minutes, TALON a dit :

Yet, all in all, the new costs are really really REALLY less expensive than before the patch...