What is the point of this events?

spheedy

So... what is the pint of this events?  I'm guessing to piss  most people off mostly.

You make us spend 7 days battling the lowest boss getting nothing , i got zero girls in 7 days both in hh and nutaku , version , and this is the 3rd "event"  i get zero girls. Not to mention i did not get on nutaku any legendary girls on both legendary events.

So why would you force ppl to get so low money income for 7 days and not even give them these so called free girls ?  You already made the differentiation between free players and paying ones by adding 3 extra in epic pachinko ? and having all the girls that count obtainable only form epic pachinko.  So why  screw us over for  the hard work of wasting our time and money for seven days to get absolutely nothing?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, vampirash said:

So why would you force ppl to get so low money income for 7 days and not even give them these so called free girls ?  You already made the differentiation between free players and paying ones by adding 3 extra in epic pachinko ?

They already give us 150 Koban per day, or 1050 Koban per week, so you need to give it a rest already. Once upon a time we got 0 Koban per week, so I suggest you become a little bit grateful instead of complaining about everything.

None of the Event girls are free. You sacrifice money for a chance to acquire the girls. If you don't want to sacrifice money, just fight the strongest boss and ignore the event.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vampirash said:

So... what is the pint of this events?  I'm guessing to piss  most people off mostly.

You make us spend 7 days battling the lowest boss getting nothing , i got zero girls in 7 days both in hh and nutaku , version , and this is the 3rd "event"  i get zero girls. Not to mention i did not get on nutaku any legendary girls on both legendary events.

So why would you force ppl to get so low money income for 7 days and not even give them these so called free girls ?  You already made the differentiation between free players and paying ones by adding 3 extra in epic pachinko ? and having all the girls that count obtainable only form epic pachinko.  So why  screw us over for  the hard work of wasting our time and money for seven days to get absolutely nothing?

To get you to pay real money.

57 minutes ago, vampirash said:

so called free girls ?

What's your problem with this? You can get these girls for free if you're lucky, I actually think most players manage to do this with their saved daily kobans. If you are RNGsus arch-enemy and need more refills … well, this is kind of gambling and in the end you decide how much you're willing to spend. Nevertheless there should be some sort of wall, safety net, pity thing, call it whatever you want and after reaching this wall (e.g. 5.4K Kobans spent for refills in a normal event/10.8K for legendary) a drop should be almost guaranteed to reward the players efforts/costs and override the RNG for the doomed accounts which are obviously cursed by some dark voodoo and never get a girl … must be something like this, because it's mainly the same ppl complaining. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dsfs said:

It is for me. Had a hard time last event, got them pretty easy this time.

For me the other way round, last 2 or 3 events (aside of leg days event) weren't that bad, but now with both leg days and this event I had to spend a lot of kobans. But yeah, not getting any girl 3 events straight sounds to me like someone isn't spending all his combativity.

If I recall correctly, during MOST events (7 out of 10 is a fair guess, I think), I'm able to get the two "free" girls without paying. But there are those 3 where I get nothing despite trying. And it's usually a girl or girls I really wanted that I don't get. During the event just passed, I was able to get both girls, but in Mecha event, nothing, and I really wanted one of those girls. So I do think it is partially based on luck... it's just that luck seems to be very bad during some events. Which is why I would like to see the addition of some visible factor that increases your odds by a noticeable degree. But by and large, in my experience, event girls are still easier to get than some "starter" girls. Which is pretty backwards to me, but whatever.

39 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

So I do think it is partially based on luck...

No, it's actually entirely based on luck.  100% based on luck.

40 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Which is why I would like to see the addition of some visible factor that increases your odds by a noticeable degree.

This is what everyone wants.  I wouldn't hold my breath.

No one forced you to do anything. From the start I made the decision not to go for Festival Solveig as I didn't want to lose income. I unlocked Edwarda during the festival and got Festival Bonny within 2 days and plenty Kobans from the missions. All good.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm genuinely baffled by how many players are having had luck with what, to my eye trained by a lifetime of gaming, to be a fair if not intentionally low drop rate. But not as much as by people who choose more money over a girl that, best case scenario will be available next year for half as long (in revival event) or maybe not at all (if already was revival event). I've had acceptable drop rates since my first fight against dark Lord and I assumed that everyone else did as well but maybe the devs designed a different RNG than I'm used to working with.

2 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

I'm genuinely baffled by how many players are having had luck with what, to my eye trained by a lifetime of gaming, to be a fair if not intentionally low drop rate. But not as much as by people who choose more money over a girl that, best case scenario will be available next year for half as long (in revival event) or maybe not at all (if already was revival event). I've had acceptable drop rates since my first fight against dark Lord and I assumed that everyone else did as well but maybe the devs designed a different RNG than I'm used to working with.

I don't think this is different.
There's just a group of players that doesn't like waiting.

Patience is the one thing you got to have in this game, but that's the one thing a lot of people do not have.
So the result is complaining.

il y a une heure, Chthugha a dit :

I don't think this is different.
There's just a group of players that doesn't like waiting.

Patience is the one thing you got to have in this game, but that's the one thing a lot of people do not have.
So the result is complaining.

Heh... Which never cured a lack of patience... 

Still going through the levels, so I've mostly been ignoring events trying to get boss girls.

With legendary girls [I koban the hell out of those as I PvP] the expense of leveling them up keeps me away from events. If I get caught up with cash and have a reserve, I'll consider events.

Events are optional, All Izz Well. Life goes on.

valid question. my gripe is winning a set of items that are underclassed since i have a full set of purple items. yes patience, yes use up kobans but there has  to be an easier way to access purple items for my character. once  a week from the old guy in the market? ill be dead before i get a full set at current level. you can be still about epic pachinko. not everyone is made of money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...