High Rollers - share your single spin epic pachinko results!

Ben9

I've been playing single spin epic pachinko lately and I'm interested to see what results others get from it.  Perhaps if enough people share we can gather some useful data on the drop rates. 

Useful info to post: 

• total spins
  • prize (if girl, was it event/boss/pachinko)
  • level
  • harem size (before prize)

If like me you enjoy gambling at the pachinko, please share! 

Note: not interested in your results from 10x epic pachinko, please don't post them here!

Edited by Ben9
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I am against at throwing those precious kobans to single games when you can keep them and when you gather 5400 do a x10 one but oh well, good luck with your spins.

I was too but I got a bit bored of waiting and I like to gamble.  Also the weekly charts have given a small boost to the value of single spins as a run of good luck can help boost ranks in a few categories.

32 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

15 spins / 2 girls / ? / 28 girls

It was just after the very first legendary days with levitya. I do not remember my level then. 

Sounds like a good result.  Were they event girls or boss/pachinko?   I've updated OP as I forgot to ask.

Yes, yes they are.
On this account I've only ever done singles.
I just only kept track of everything after the first 46 spins.
Before that I only kept track of which girls I got in how many spins.

Anyway, the legendary days events stopped the singles to a halt.

Now I feel like I should be more organised about recording my own spins.

It's interesting that you've had close to 10% girls with way more legendaries than I would expect if you'd played 10x.  Seems like a pretty good outcome.  That dry spell of 34 spins without a girl must test your resolve a bit though! 

Will you start playing again now that every class has had a legendary days event, or do you think there are more planned?

9 hours ago, Ben9 said:

Now I feel like I should be more organised about recording my own spins.

It's interesting that you've had close to 10% girls with way more legendaries than I would expect if you'd played 10x.  Seems like a pretty good outcome.  That dry spell of 34 spins without a girl must test your resolve a bit though! 

Will you start playing again now that every class has had a legendary days event, or do you think there are more planned?

I'm saving my kobans for anniversary.

Anyway, the amount of legendary girls is completely biased.
I started before the enormous amount of permanent girls were added.
Only Sporty Noemy was a permanent back then.
I got the first three girls in that separate column during last year's anniversary (started the beginning of that month), and the second legendary I got before the rebalance hit the game.

The only odd one out is Vechta.
That one was unexpected.
Also, they weren't legendary back then, I just added the colours now that they are (they were all yellow before in my list :D)

With regards to the dry spell... that's life.
I've got a main account with 121 girls, so it's not that I really care what happens on this one.
I had a dry spell of 23 before I got Vissihar (so you can count back how high my win rate was in the beginning: 7 girls out of 27 or 28 spins it was, so 1 in 4 xD).
So no surprise I was going to get a dry spell.

Oh, yea I meant your legendary gifts + gear, not girls.  27.5% of your non-girl prizes were legendary, 10x only guarantees 10% gifts so that seems high.  

Edited by Ben9

6 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

Oh, yea I meant your legendary gifts + gear, not girls.  27.5% of your non-girl prizes were legendary, 10x only guarantees 10% gifts so that seems high.  

Eh, i want 0% boosters and books.
Those really hurt.

Anyway, if you play epic 10x pachinko the drop rate of legendary items seems to be higher than this.
So I wouldn't say I am lucky in that department.

saved everything til last day of the event to roll them all at once after getting the drop girls:

16 single spins, 1 rainbow leggy, 1 charm leggy (of course im no charm player ^^), 1 leggy gift and no girl unfortunately :(

• Like 1

I can't really call myself a high roller as I do not buy kobans to play, but I can compare the results of 4 of my accounts for this event, in order played...

Account #1 (know-how), 9 spins: - 4 legendary items (2 gifts and 2 valuable multi-stat items), 5 epic items (including 2 useless boosters and a magazine), no girl;

Account #2 (know-how), 8 spins: - 2 legendary items (no gifts), 6 epic items (including 2 gifts), no girl - incidentally, solely in this account, I failed to get either Rebecca or Oxton as random drops so I bombed this event.  Every other account I recruited both girls;

Account #3 (know-how), 8 spins: - 2 legendary items (1 gift), 6 epic items (each favouring charm or hardcore), no girl;

Account #4 (know-how), 8 spins: - 3 legendary items (2 gifts and one valuable multi-stat item), 4 epic items, one girl.

I also have two hardcore accounts which I left out so I can accumulate more kobans for the upcoming revival.

For me, the girl in question is a dream come true.  I went through extreme contortions to cross every part of my body praying to get her!  She is Dezy and a legendary high-performing girl in the know-how class.  If I hadn't got her the result of my 33 spins would have been a total disaster, but I can't complain now.  All in all, in terms of girls recruited, this has been my worst single-spin Pachinko result to date, but I did gain my first 3-star legendary girl in the right class.

• Like 1