Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

Riddle me this fine people.  I go for two and a half days doing combat with ninja spy on my tablet (including a couple of refills that's over 100 combats) and get a few affection items but no Norou.  Got my PC to work for about 10 combats and got her.  The PC messed up again and I went back to tablet to try Dark Lord for Levitya.  So far nothing.  Wish I could get my Pc up and running again.  Maybe I'd get lucky and get her.

Anyone else find it odd that I have so much bad luck with tablet and good with PC?  They are used from same location.  Makes me wonder just how the RNG factor works.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gambit126 said:

Riddle me this fine people.  I go for two and a half days doing combat with ninja spy on my tablet (including a couple of refills that's over 100 combats) and get a few affection items but no Norou.  Got my PC to work for about 10 combats and got her.  The PC messed up again and I went back to tablet to try Dark Lord for Levitya.  So far nothing.  Wish I could get my Pc up and running again.  Maybe I'd get lucky and get her.

Anyone else find it odd that I have so much bad luck with tablet and good with PC?  They are used from same location.  Makes me wonder just how the RNG factor works.

It's just a coincidence dude. I know it's tempting to think that there's a rhyme or reason to RNG, but there really isn't. If there was any kind of notable pattern or steps to increase your chances of dropping a girl, then it wouldn't actually be RNG now would it? Congrats on getting Norou, though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm, decisions, decisions.  I just got a legendary girl, but have a Contest for combats, and a bunch of attacks left.

With only 3 hours left., I'm debating taking a shot at another one versus going back to farming for money & contest points, but there's little chance of it working and actually getting another legendary. The difference between Finalmecia & Dark Lord is huge in Contest points.

Edited by Zteev

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:33 AM, Chthugha said:

@Vulture I would appreciate it if you watched your language.
This game can be frustrating, but on the forum we still have rules.

Imagine that a game which features the graphic depiction of just about every sex act is concerned about written vulgarities:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zteev said:

With only 3 hours left., I'm debating taking a shot at another one versus going back to farming for money & contest points, but there's little chance of it working and actually getting another legendary. The difference between Finalmecia & Dark Lord is huge in Contest points.

Remember: there's no pity bonus for losing, so every attempt at a boss is as likely as any other to drop a legendary. If I were in your position, I'd go ahead and try for the second one. It's only 6 tries (well, 5 now).

I'm now at try #220 on Gruntt. No F&F. It's not looking good. I'm probably going to have to decide how many kobans I want to wager on a success.

@Zteev: Go for it. There's always another Contest, but you might get lucky and snag a girl that you otherwise wouldn't get a chance to get for at least another six months. MAYBE during some Xmas or New Year's special event as a bonus, but there's going to be a LOT of Combat Pount events between then and now. ;)

Edited by Makinen

Same I spent over 4000 kobans and did not get Norou again and I also used all of the regular battles combatively for the whole event. Would love to see what the drop rate is for these in terms of how many battles are average. and how many more I would need to have gotten her. Really think that they need to put the percentage of your possibility of you getting the harem mates. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lepprachaun said:

4000 kobans for nothing

Thats exactly why Im reluctant to using my 4k kobans. Im goibg to keep them and roll a 5400 during the travel event I think. Tiny chance on travel Gwaenelle but a girl regardless is better than micro chance of Twins with large chance of nothing...

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

Thats exactly why Im reluctant to using my 4k kobans. Im goibg to keep them and roll a 5400 during the travel event I think. Tiny chance on travel Gwaenelle but a girl regardless is better than micro chance of Twins with large chance of nothing...

Agree entirely.  That's my philosophy.  I forgot about Travel Gwenaelle - 5 stars too and know-how.  I was hoping for Travel Regine simply because of the eye-candy factor - sassy and beautiful.  Yessss!  I'll have enough kobans for 10x play EP in every account.  I can't wait.  I need better equipment too.  It's in EP 10x play where I get legendary single stat items.  There is a one in three chance that they'll be in the right class for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollo said:

Booyah. Seven resets. And: sigh of relief. I now have a legendary in my school. (I was seriously considering converting to HC if they didn't appear.)

image.thumb.png.687c1ffe47a6c042d17d69a3962bd273.png

Okay, the downside is getting them up to 5 stars.  In my know-how accounts where I now have her in every one, I haven't even got Norou to 5 stars (from the first time) and I'm only half way through maxing out her 5 star affection.

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Okay, the downside is getting them up to 5 stars.  In my know-how accounts where I now have her in every one, I haven't even got Norou to 5 stars (from the first time) and I'm only half way through maxing out her 5 star affection.

Heh. In my book, the downside is getting them in the first place. Five stars is just a matter of grinding the money. I've done that before (for Val Abrael, back when she was stronger).

ETA: They'll get their third star as soon as I farm up another 4 million.

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 1