September Epic Days Discussion

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

All of them are Epic Pachinko exclusives and permanents so were not event related.

thanks, that was what I was curious about because if they were pachinko exclusives definitely worth spending kobans on refills otherwise id probably wait for their events to come back around

don't get why people are complaining about spending a whole bunch of kobans on refills now tho after all would have taken more kobans to get them from epic pachinko in most cases

Edited by Achlles
  • Like 1

This is great event. Two new girls and a variety of previously pachinko exclusives on a wide range of bosses: there is nothing to complain about here. If the two new girls stick around as permanent pachinko drops going forward this will have been a perfect event and a great model for new pachinko girls going forward. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Notka?  Yeahhh.... maybe.  She's in the Sailor Celsius category as a useful starter if you're hardcore, but she's pretty weird - in the Justine obsessive mental health class and it's a serious worry that she's a nurse.  Don't ever let her have access to norepinephrine or insulin otherwise we might have a serial killer on our hands!

It’s funny because I’ve seen the anime she’s based off of and the character was indeed a killer 

9 hours ago, goderos said:

Great event so far.

I thought I wouldn't be very lucky because I spent over 6k kobans and got only Katheryne, which took very long to drop. To be fair, in the meanwhile I have got also 2 boss girls (one from Finlamecia and one from Edwards, the last ones I missed from both). Within 15 tries, I got Octavia and then I moved to Sylvanus as I still miss 2 girls from him. I quickly got Sailor Celsius and I a now fighting Gruntt... If I am lucky, I will get 1 more girl before the end of the event. If I am extremely luck, both Gruntt and Donatien will part ways with their respective event girls (I already had Treasure).

Great event, well done guys.

That's so well done.  Congrats.  I'm envious.  So far no luck at all, but I haven't spent any kobans.  Maybe the RNG has a moral compass that rewards those who have 'invested' rather than tight wads like me.  lol

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo

3 hours ago, Achlles said:

So this event we have 2 new girls and 4 older ones does anyone know what event the older girls usually dropped from?

Not an event.
You can get them anytime because they are always in epic pachinko which is why you should focus on the new girls.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, that was made clear in the release notes.

I've had no luck in my efforts to get either of the girls so far and I suspect the drop rate has been lowered to reflect the status of the girls, but, then again, except for one occasion, I didn't manage to get any event girls before Day 3 in the last 4 events.  The one exception was getting Botanist Murakawa after only 17 tries.  Congrats to those who reported successes already.

I appreciate the fact that Katharina is held by Finalmecia as the penalty for battling her is minor.  However, this disadvantages newbies who have to get as far as Gruntt to be able to try for any of the epic girls available.

Just for those who don't know yet and haven't yet obtained them, Octavia is know-how and Katharina is hardcore.  This is not a spoiler as players may find this information if they filter for unrecruited girls in the harem screen.  Both girls are listed and their specialty is included.  This info may help players choose what order to try for them so advanced hardcore players are disadvantaged the least in terms of the boss they have to battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people have commented on the lousy selection of girls for this event.  Each to his/her own I suppose, but I can't agree re. Sailor Celsius.  Get her to her 3rd star pose and you'll see what a cutie-pie she is - just the best legs, but she's definitely Manga-inspired artwork and an interesting mixture of genres.  She also has almost reasonable stats and I used her a lot as Alpha on my team in one know-how account until I was able to recruit Victoria in the Anniversary event, then got Norou.  She may be a useful addition for newer players.

Re, Treasure... I have to agree about this Disney-inspired beauty queen.  She is very beautiful - I agree.  But she is charm so I haven't checked out her stats - except to speculate on that glorious bust measurement!  Charm is definitely the right category for her!

Shao?  She's dropped for me in all six of my accounts so she seems the easiest to obtain in EP anyway.  She's the most ripped off of the derived artwork HH have used that I can think of, but she has a certain appeal - very like Pauli Perrette from NCIS.

Notka?  Yeahhh.... maybe.  She's in the Sailor Celsius category as a useful starter if you're hardcore, but she's pretty weird - in the Justine obsessive mental health class and it's a serious worry that she's a nurse.  Don't ever let her have access to norepinephrine or insulin otherwise we might have a serial killer on our hands!

It would have been better if the event was done like the anniversary event where you can fight any villain for the girls and that also makes doing the 10 times more useful because you can get more than one from doing it if the villain has more than one girl.

It is annoying how they put the new girls on high-level villains and normal epic pachinko ones on the low-level villains because players can get the epic pachinko ones anytime.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Re, Treasure... I have to agree about this Disney-inspired beauty queen.  She is very beautiful - I agree.  But she is charm so I haven't checked out her stats - except to speculate on that glorious bust measurement!  Charm is definitely the right category for her!

Technically not Disney, but very close - creator Don Bluth was ex-Disney. And based her partly on a coworker's Playboys. :D

@ilyjjk just a reminder to put pose spoilers like those in PVP backgrounds behind spoiler tags.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

It is annoying how they put the new girls on high-level villains and normal epic pachinko ones on the low-level villains because players can get the epic pachinko ones anytime.

I mean one of the new ones is tied to a high villain with Finalmecia, but the other is on Edwarda. That's pretty low level really. That kind of gap between two event girls is fairly common as well.

• Like 2

I junlocked Plain of Rituals just a week ago, so I'm glad to be right on time for this event. It's nice not having to fight the lower Tier bosses to get new girls, especially when there are still normal girls to get (Finalmecia for me) on the higher tier bosses. But Finalmecia really clings onto her standard girls, I got none of them so far (she is lvl 200 now), but at the very least I got Katherina for roughly 900 Kobans. Octavia needed 1000 Kobans. Means 2 girls for 950 kobans each, I think that is a nice Quota.

Onwards to... I guess I'll try Silvanus' girl. I'm not a big fan of the green hair, but I kinda like her regardless and Silvanus still gives a solid income compared to past events with Dark Lord grinding.

It kinda bugs me that both new girls have such low income though.... I mean the "click to harvest" income, not the income/hour ratio. I prefer harvesting as few times as possible (hooray for Jennie).

• Thanks 1

I'll try again...

Katharina and Octavia will become permanent EP girls after the event?

The patch notes 19/09 says:

Two new girls are joining the Haremverse, you can deliver them until the 23rd September from their Villain or in the Epic Pachinko

The in-game news says:

Face Edwarda and Finalmecia to rescue the epic girls until 23rd of September or you can find them in Epic Pachinko waiting for you...

The in-game news seems to exclude EP from the event end date.

8 minutes ago, Taka007 said:

It kinda bugs me that both new girls have such low income though.... I mean the "click to harvest" income, not the income/hour ratio. I prefer harvesting as few times as possible (hooray for Jennie).

Checking their final amounts on the wiki they seem to be pretty reasonable, on the higher end of 1k. It's not huge sure, I suspect that it only seems low because you haven't upgraded them fully.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Checking their final amounts on the wiki they seem to be pretty reasonable, on the higher end of 1k. It's not huge sure, I suspect that it only seems low because you haven't upgraded them fully.

True, so far they are still stuck on 0 stars for me. I'm just about to finish upgrading all the common girl up to Plain of Rituals, then it's time to upgrade the rare girls and finally the epic girls... Will be quite some time to get them higher in the income ranking, but still nice to know, thanks!

Not as frustrating as Neandertal Gork with her 80's for sure... and Gork doesn't even get much better at 3 stars!

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

I'll try again...

Katharina and Octavia will become permanent EP girls after the event?

The patch notes 19/09 says:

The in-game news says:

The in-game news seems to exclude EP from the event end date.

Huh, I think they might be permanent. Could someone who has them go to the harem filter and see which of "pachinko" (permanent pachinko girls), "special" (legendary day girls), or "event" (event girls, including the event's pachinko only girls) the new girls fall under?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gnome said:

Huh, I think they might be permanent. Could someone who has them go to the harem filter and see which of "pachinko" (permanent pachinko girls), "special" (legendary day girls), or "event" (event girls, including the event's pachinko only girls) the new girls fall under? 

I looked just now and they are listed in my "Pachinko" filter, so I guess they might become permanent?

6 minutes ago, Taka007 said:

I looked just now and they are listed in my "Pachinko" filter, so I guess they might become permanent?

Whoa, then this is an excellent move by Kinkoid. The issue with constantly adding new permanent girls is that it makes it that much more unlikely to get event pachinko girls out into the wild. If this is the model for releasing new permanent girls, then it also allows free players a means to shrink the pool of permanent girls in pachinko at the same time, allowing them better chances of event pachinko girls. Bravo, Kinkoid, bravo (if what I'm speculating is true)

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, gnome said:

Oh my, i totally forgot that sorting filter. Thanks!

And i agree with you, let's hope this is the new perm girls releasing model ^_^

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

And I've found some Treasure! 2 down, 4 to go. Don't be too jealous of my luck, there's 12 refills in there. Although I'll get a partial refund from the commanding lead I have in the boss fight contest, and I was after fast cash as much as I was after the girls. Now I'm farming Silvanus though, and he's only level 70.

19 tries on Final, 50 on Bremen. And 10 on Silvanus. Nothing yet. Hopefully all these girls have equal chances, or else I've been focusing incorrectly.

The gutkicker here is that the last day is Saturday, and I'm hoping to go to parties and such. So I might do a koban push that morning or something.

• Like 1