September Epic Days Discussion

3 hours ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

Same here bro 😃

And here too, well nothing except a loss of kobans and a lot of frustration, if that was the goal of the event- it succeded. Gonna focus on Nutaku's Chickwars it's got better graphics and meaningful combat system although it's a bit grindy. And more importantly each chest(rng) purchase brings you something, unlike hentai heroes.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Sad 1

Somehow I lost a day because I was thinking today was the third day of the event. 😅

Well...haven't gotten anyone to drop, but since they're permanent pachinko girls it's not the end of the world.

I just wish I had spent my first 60 battles trying to get Octavia instead of Katharina because once I saw Katharina's poses...well, I very much dislike her. 

I spent about 4.000 saved up koband aswell trying for Octavia, the rest of the girls from the bosses, apart from Shao i already have from pachinco. (i've played epic 7 times total), just my luck that the girls from the bosses are the ones i allready had. Not that it would change much since i probably would not get them to drop anyways :P

I should have read the small print, didnt realize that Octa and the one from Final was permanent.. oh well :P

Finally... I think I'm allowed to say this given the time left to win them.  I have succeeded in recruiting Katharina in my Lili account (HC).  I'm happy now.  I have both girls and so my curiosity about their affection scenes will be satisfied.

My speculation was right.  Katharina's body outline and attire has a certain elegance that made the shadowy silhouette of her drop quite outstanding.

It's a funny thing.  I have Octavia in my weakest KH account and now Katharina in my weakest HC account.  There's a certain symmetry to this pattern.

I'm philosophical.  I didn't expect to get either of them in any account so I wasn't going to lose sleep over failing to do so.  Congrats to those who succeeded and my commiserations to those who are so far unlucky.  The consolation is that both will remain obtainable in EP.

----------------------------------------------------

Quick update...  I've got Katharina to her second star.  I've changed my mind about her.  She is hot!  Hot, hot hott!!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kamira said:

A couple tips I found that help me is, never sit there and burn all your Kobans back to back, do a refill then come back in a few hours and do another and never do them in afternoon/evening always do them in the morning.

Thanks! Can you explain why?

24 minutes ago, Urist said:

Ouch. I hope there wasn't any real money spent to get those kobans.

There were monthly card 2 euro and kobans for 3 euro so total in 5 :( I won't buy anithing from Kinkoid out of spite and consider leaving the game for good as it doesn't bring fun and pleasant way to pass the time, but rather is a source of a lot of frustration.

2 minutes ago, Hank1 said:

Thanks! Can you explain why?

I know it's nothing official and most likely just luck but every time I sit there and 1 shot all my Kobans I have really bad luck (looking at you first legendary days) but I find if I do a refill here and there I have been pretty lucky and get them within a couple refills and I find in the mornings with less people playing then prime time in the evenings I also have better drop rates and with this knowledge I have yet to ever miss a girl and without going crazy on Kobans minus again that one time with legendary days, I was also even able to knock out my last 2 Sylvanus girls, all of Bremen's and all of FinalMecia's within 1-2 weeks

5 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

There were monthly card 2 euro and kobans for 3 euro so total in 5 :( I won't buy anithing from Kinkoid out of spite and consider leaving the game for good as it doesn't bring fun and pleasant way to pass the time, but rather is a source of a lot of frustration.

And part of that frustration must be those damn server issues.  How many times do we have to refresh our browsers because the server hangs and won't reload by itself?  It took me half an hour to get through one round of 20 plays because of this and I have a lot of other things competing for my time.  It also hangs in the market and in the harem - pretty much everywhere in fact.  Sure, we could take advantage of the 10x auto-play or auto-collect options for the expenditure of 12 kobans, but why should we?  Grrrr!  🤬

However, regarding the subtle call on us to spend real money, try playing other adult games.  I won't name them, but they progress at a crawl (literally taking months to advance stages) unless you buy crystals or whatever to upgrade the hottie or see her naked.  Hentai Heroes is very generous in comparison.  That's my opinion and is why I intend to support HH through the Patreon route if I am accepted.  Despite the many problems and frustrations, to me it is a great game and we have to remember too that it is supported by a rather small admin/development team.

Despite the fact that I only managed to get both girls (one each) in different accounts, I consider this event a success and it gave me the chance to get two top-tier epic girls without using any kobans.  My luck has it that I got both girls where they are most needed for my respective teams - weakest and where I tended to luck out in EP if stats, specialty class and PvP are important.

• Like 1

I had Treasure and Notka, so I had to get only four girls. Octavia dropped the second day (58 battles), and I tried for Katharina with free combativity until this evening when I started using kobans, i got her with 155 battles, Sailor celsius with 209 and Shao with only 14, so I have been very lucky expending only 3100 Kobans.

I expect the devs repeat this epic event with other permanent pachinko girls in the future.

As I said in the anniversary event and someone said some posts before this, the law of large numbers is in your side to help win the girls at a cost lower than 10xEP,  but luck is always a factor and some people will expend a lot more of kobans to get only one girl or even to not get any girl at all. The probabilty to get a good outcome is greater when you have a lot of girls as the average cost will be closer to my estimation of 2k per girl, but to be safe you need a big reserve of kobans , and for big I mean 20k or more, and be willing to use them.

10 hours ago, dirty harry said:

try logging of and on on again. next quest should pop up in a couple of days😏

2 girls in a 4 days quest. I would say someone loves you still😍

nope  i didn't get Celsius and treasure   on  this event  no drops on this event  think  i got those of epic pachinko way back  got  Celsius before Kalissa from Hameline town   and got treasure  before the legendary maids Fanny and Fione

Edited by LordRagy84

25 minutes ago, jelom said:

I had Treasure and Notka, so I had to get only four girls. Octavia dropped the second day (58 battles), and I tried for Katharina with free combativity until this evening when I started using kobans, i got her with 155 battles, Sailor celsius with 209 and Shao with only 14, so I have been very lucky expending only 3100 Kobans.

I expect the devs repeat this epic event with other permanent pachinko girls in the future.

As I said in the anniversary event and someone said some posts before this, the law of large numbers is in your side to help win the girls at a cost lower than 10xEP,  but luck is always a factor and some people will expend a lot more of kobans to get only one girl or even to not get any girl at all. The probabilty to get a good outcome is greater when you have a lot of girls as the average cost will be closer to my estimation of 2k per girl, but to be safe you need a big reserve of kobans , and for big I mean 20k or more, and be willing to use them.

In the past, I've been lucky enough to get two girls from 10 individual plays in EP, but I admit that this has been in only one out of 5 and sometimes I get no more than 10 epic items.  I've taken to mixing things up a bit across my accounts by trying some 10x play and some 10 individual plays.

All in all I agree with you that it's been a win-win for most players and a good trial for HH to have tested.  And, yes, it's a numbers game, but try saying this to those players who spent 8k+ kobans for absolutely no joy whatsoever.  You've gotta feel sorry for them.  Randomness is a bitch like this; it doesn't respect the number of times we try and, in the case of how the event drops are set up in the RNG, the drop rate is flat which means it is set back to the start every time we play.  So our chances are exactly the same each time.

8 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Final hours of the event and lo and behold. Finally Shao decides that it is pretty epic to be my 100th girl. So she drops. 😎😍

She shouldn't have waited so long though. Took a bunch of refills, but I'd say ahe saved the events ass for me.

Yeah, pretty epic all right.  Well done!  I have two accounts where I recently scored the ton, but it was hard going getting there and I can't say it was as memorable as yours.  It was like scoring singles to get there after sitting on 90 for an eternity.  Oh, these are cricketing terms for those not familiar with 'ton' and 'singles' or the game of cricket for that matter.  I'm showing my British Commonwealth heritage I'm afraid and cricket is a mystery to most people of the world.

I could have reached it earlier if I hadn't actively avoided picking up girls I didn't really like for a while. We were being severely punished for a time for having lits of girls with outrageous upgrade costs.

But happy to say I'm all caught up and made it to 100 after all. Milestone fkr sure and I feel Shao is worthy of it. 😁😎

Got Katharina and Octavia on my Nutaku acc within the first 2 days then my luck stopped as nothing since. Got absolutely nothing on my HH acc, not going to waste my remaining 2020 kobans on refills even if it means that i have less chance of getting to 100 girls by my 1 year anniversary at Christmas (need 14 girls). Happy that i got the main 2 on 1 acc and hope my luck changes on the Revival.