Who is your 100th girl?

Valgo

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

That's a bit twisted. 🤣

I guess it's still better than saying the same words of Octavia.

My fav was 51st, Lupa. But that really is a different topic. 😋

I wish I had lupa and rabbi my two favorite 😌

I've only got another 40k or so to go to 2* Lupa, she's my 59th. My last was Justine @ 97, so i'm getting close.

In terms of fave girl though, that prize would go to the #8 (and #34, and #63) spot, Arcana. She was real eager to join, got her before Jennie :P

I think the order of my girls may be a tad messed up though, as it claims my 4th girl was Fairy despite sorting by Date Recruited...

16 minutes ago, Makinen said:

I think the order of my girls may be a tad messed up though, as it claims my 4th girl was Fairy despite sorting by Date Recruited...

Seems you were playing before the big rebalance raised the level cap above 40 back in I think September 2017 then. They automatically sorted girls by their ID number then, which put Fairy's #6 in the 4th spot since they never released #2 and released #3 after the change. The 'date recruited' information wasn't saved for us then, so couldn't be ordered correctly.

Yeah, that's likely: I joined long before the Rebalance went live.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible for me to see the Girl IDs myself? There's a small workaround, so it seems that apart from #2, #3 and #16, i have Girls 1-18 (The Housemaid) listed all in order. Then there's a jump to #27 (Abrael), with the actual #16 (Miss Spook) in 35th place for me. Regina (#19) is a lot further down as well.

It's fun to see what effect the Rebalance had on the girls as well, the 'new' ones have IDs that are like 6 or 7 digits. Bunny for example has IDs 1, 34, 72... and 4469169 :D

1 hour ago, Makinen said:

It's fun to see what effect the Rebalance had on the girls as well, the 'new' ones have IDs that are like 6 or 7 digits. Bunny for example has IDs 1, 34, 72... and 4469169 :D

That's more an anti-spoiling measure to stop people from leaking newly added girls before Kinkoid have officially unveiled them.

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

In my Peckerbird account I have hit the 100 mark with Asha.  That was on Day 5 of the current event.

Nice.. somehow I wish I could get my hand on Asha by now. 

I probably used up all my luck to get Sailor Celcius.

14 hours ago, Valgo said:

Nice.. somehow I wish I could get my hand on Asha by now. 

I probably used up all my luck to get Sailor Celcius.

There's still plenty of time.  Did you get Morgane?  It's off topic, but good luck.  I'm a little way off my 100th girl in this account.  If Morgane would drop for me then she'd be 92nd.

On the topic of favourite, Morgane would have to rank as my newbie - gorgeous hairstyle, beautiful green eyes and perfect bod.  I still have a soft spot for Justine, though.  Maybe it's because I go for the underdog, but  I've been wishing and hoping that the lastest quest in Heroes University would be Justine's story with her finding sexual and romantic fulfilment at last, and I was hoping for some appropriately passionate kissing to melt her heart and fully satisfy her, but no.  Maybe she'll turn up again later.  There were hints of this in the story.  Speaking of underdogs, I'm still in love with Octavia and for this admission many people might want me to have my head examined!

Overall, however, I still can't pass Solveig over.  She's super gorgeous in every respect, especially now that she's been upgraded to 5 stars.

I got Becka for my 100th, too.

And just in time for my 1 year anniversary. It was about 1 year ago that I got for my first non-starting girl... wait for it... Gork!

I didn't even realize what I was doing. I was just fighting The Dark Lord as that's where I was at and I won Gork after Sheheramazond. On top of that, I didn't realize that Gork was an event girl until, well, about a month ago.

So, there's my first non-starter and 100th.

• Like 1

Already have both Girls (#26 and #44 for me) from their previous Events (which is a good thing -- Can't take on Roko just yet!) so i'll just be hammering on my usual punching bag for Affection drops.

Passed a different kind of milestone just now as well: My harem now generates over 200k income if everyone's timers expired (or $ 136,789.66 per hour)! Shoutout to my #62, Robin Ganyo, for being the one to step over that line. :)

Edited by Makinen
Trivia

• 2 weeks later...